Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going to Canada...I doubt this trip is funded by a sugar daddy so we might get content filmed someplace other than her hotel room/balcony
Think it was one of her birthday gifts if I recall. Not sure why she would come here at the end of Feb when it’s still cold and snowy lol

Reactions: 1
Think it was one of her birthday gifts if I recall. Not sure why she would come here at the end of Feb when it’s still cold and snowy lol
It’s probably cheaper for her to go at this time of year. She comes across very cheap hence why she never actually buys people gifts she just regifts tit she got for free 😂 she’s trampy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dads insta lmao
You know I don’t think her dad is as big of a big shot as Erim portrays as well. I think they live modestly in that leasehold penthouse… surely he should have a freehold estate by now. And that restaurant being shut down 🧐 sis embellishing as usual

Reactions: 8
Shes made a reel for you 😂
I think that reel was reply to me dropping mic🎤 that she’s NOT in fact a rich witch 😂

It’s probably cheaper for her to go at this time of year. She comes across very cheap hence why she never actually buys people gifts she just regifts tit she got for free 😂 she’s trampy
She defo has a poor man mentality, selling gifts on depop under alias, regifting PR shite, begging for invites to salons, restaurants, and collabs, begging for free parties, wearing fake designer, renting a flat, at 27 even I owned property even though it was a terraced houses alone. The lack of investment into expanding byErim And don’t get me started on the £2 ph 🤬 she’s so beggy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
no rich person would make a reel like that 😂 😂
why does she embarrass herself with these tiktoks , honestly she is pitiful

Reactions: 5
Lmao she’s so annoying. Does she record all these reels on the same day or does she keep wearing that same black dress? Also you can see how nonexistent her ass is in her “squat” video.. there’s literally zero progress being made so idk why she even trains lol

Reactions: 3
Lmao she’s so annoying. Does she record all these reels on the same day or does she keep wearing that same black dress? Also you can see how nonexistent her ass is in her “squat” video.. there’s literally zero progress being made so idk why she even trains lol
Her body is like a 12 year old boy

Also love how she is so delusional and fantasy thinking she’s a celeb and made it in life suggesting a meet and greet in Toronto

Reactions: 5
The amount of times she keeps saying it’s not any of her dads money that helped her makes me think it is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i remember this, she asked so many times to her audience who will come, even in her fb group. and there ended up being only like a handful of people who showed up 😂
unfortunate for her that all her 65 fake accounts like @shadcat couldn't turn up

The amount of times she keeps saying it’s not any of her dads money that helped her makes me think it is 😂😂
if she acknowledged her damn privilege instead of cosplaying a poor person, no one would care as much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But where is @shadcat?? She’s been quiet since we said it’s Erim 👀😂😂
chile i been on holiday, and youre all boring, why am i getting notifs?? just make a separate thread for me instead lmao
again not erim, not even the same ethnicity as her, i just find it so weird that im constantly being @ ?? like what do u guys want ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
chile i been on holiday, and youre all boring, why am i getting notifs?? just make a separate thread for me instead lmao
again not erim, not even the same ethnicity as her, i just find it so weird that im constantly being @ ?? like what do u guys want ?
There is a separate thread for you sis, it’s this one 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.