Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like online a lot of things just get lost in context, she never sat there and said she put such and such amount of money in, she said she put what she saved into her business, just because someone specified an amount, and all she responded was she put what she saved in, doesn't mean she is saying yeah i saved this and that amount... like I feel like a lot of things mentioned aren't met with any logic and its frustrating to read so i wanted to respond, and I personally dont see the issue with selling unwanted PR, I think it's clever, and I personally would do that too lmao because then I would just put that extra money into my business, and out of t people are getting products for cheaper than their original price, looks like a win win to me... some might think its weird or whatever but like at the end of the day she has a business to run and has to put money into it so I dont blame her lol and yes a lt of ex friends can still all jump on a bandwagon and not tell the full truth etc, theres always two sides to a story, it doesnt matter how many people say what, people can embelish and be extra, people can make things sound worse than it is, people can make things up to push a narrative, ive seen this all before, where people like to only tell one side to a story, or make things up to make someone look bad, or change details up, that is why, and that is my mindset, it's annoying and frustrating coming on here for my opinion and my understanding to be reduced to nothing more than just having to be erim, because you guys cannot believe than someone else can think differently. i dont hate erim or have any bad feelings towards her, so i can read this stuff unbiased and without a craving to find reasons to cancel someone, but i think a lot of you just dont like her for whatever reasons ans find anything she does a reason to chat tit. i dont care about tit like where her oil packing comes from, every business gets packaging and boxes and whatever from companies like alibaba etc, what do you think theres companies are there for? if she wants to sell her product at a certain price she can, just dont buy it?? find another oil?? all in all, what im trying to say is, a lot of the things you guys mention that piss you off, just doesnt piss me off, i dont see a problem in her saying things like shes hairless or whatever, even me its weird one, my thighs and legs for the most partdont grow any hair, my arms do, i could technically say my legs are hairless, but i can still laser hair away off my body, or off of patches of my legs that do have some hair... its not technically a lie lmao it's just not me explaining every single thing about me and my life. anyways,
Erim you are a total freak of nature, the audacity coming on here with your fake account bullshit thinking it will wash on tattle??? no one in their right mind would defend you to this extent on a tattle thread, the delusion and celebrity complex is unreal. Its obvious it’s narc Erim when shadcat is gaslighting and defending erim’s abusive treatment of her ex employees, and poorly attempting to defend every single bad thing Erim has been exposed for on 6 whole threads. Erim you are being cancelled just face facts! Us brown girls can’t stand you, you are not one of us

Reactions: 5
She has 0 true friends because in all the time these threads have been going on - not on person has come on here to actually defend her. The only account that’s ever made excuses for her behaviour happens to be one that mirrors the exact way Erim talks on her own page.. bit fishy lol. She’s even been caught replying to fake comments from her fake page on TikTok 😂

Reactions: 4
Also, what about the other things she has done? For example, claiming byerim helped a customers hair yet the customer had extensions? Or flagging every negative review on trustpilot even when they have provided their order number? She literally scams people- what you gonna say about that?
didnt i already address my opinion on this ages ago?? this is just jarring now, i came said what i wanted to say agesssss ago, but you guys keep mentioning me and hounding me down and asking me to answer for her just bc i defended her a few times, im sorry but i cannot give an answer for everything on her behalf, this is ridiculous now, i dont want to talk to u people anymore, i left and enjoyed my holiday, came back to multiple mentions, and am being told to leave, so thats what im gonna do, cos im not her and cba to explain my thought processes when you guys disagree with my opinions anyways and want to just reduce me to being erim, its actually annoying idk how she deals with this if she does really read on here

Disagree with you a lot. Firstly, selling unwanted PR on Depop under a catfish account is a terrible thing to do. An ethical choice would be to give it to charity. It shows how selfish she is and it’s a big ‘f you’ to companies who are wasting their money to send her free products, just for her to make profit off it. Also, the hairless story- it wasn’t a case of her not explaining properly. She has been asked numerous of times how to deal with body hair and her response has always been ‘I don’t know sis, I’ve never had body hair’ or ‘I’ve never had laser hair removal’ etc. She is clearly lying on purpose. Also, if her ex employees wanted to jump on the bandwagon of hate, wouldn’t they say the whole story?? For example, harneet has made it obvious she can’t say much because of the nda she signed. How is that ‘jumping on the bandwagon’. I find that you are just making up any excuse to defend her. It’s fine if you genuinely don’t get annoyed by her but don’t read on here if it bothers you. Let’s agree to disagree
p.s she don’t even admit her bottle is from Ali baba- she said Ali baba copied her 😂😂 if you believe that then you are delusional

thats fine, we can agree to disagree, like i really dont care at this point, all i want to make clear is i am not her so can people stop @'ing me and clogging up my notifications for no reason its really really annoying bc i am genuinely NOT her,

Erim you are a total freak of nature, the audacity coming on here with your fake account bullshit thinking it will wash on tattle??? no one in their right mind would defend you to this extent on a tattle thread, the delusion and celebrity complex is unreal. Its obvious it’s narc Erim when shadcat is gaslighting and defending erim’s abusive treatment of her ex employees, and poorly attempting to defend every single bad thing Erim has been exposed for on 6 whole threads. Erim you are being cancelled just face facts! Us brown girls can’t stand you, you are not one of us

oh my god this is exactly what i mean 😂😂😂 im really not her, so can you just post this here without actually tagging me or replying to me, i dont really know what u want me to do with this information lmao p.s. im not a brown girl, i dont really care what brown girls think of meon this thread cos im not her or even brown or the same ethnicity as you guys 😭😭😭😭

didnt i already address my opinion on this ages ago?? this is just jarring now, i came said what i wanted to say agesssss ago, but you guys keep mentioning me and hounding me down and asking me to answer for her just bc i defended her a few times, im sorry but i cannot give an answer for everything on her behalf, this is ridiculous now, i dont want to talk to u people anymore, i left and enjoyed my holiday, came back to multiple mentions, and am being told to leave, so thats what im gonna do, cos im not her and cba to explain my thought processes when you guys disagree with my opinions anyways and want to just reduce me to being erim, its actually annoying idk how she deals with this if she does really read on here

thats fine, we can agree to disagree, like i really dont care at this point, all i want to make clear is i am not her so can people stop @'ing me and clogging up my notifications for no reason its really really annoying bc i am genuinely NOT her,

oh my god this is exactly what i mean 😂😂😂 im really not her, so can you just post this here without actually tagging me or replying to me, i dont really know what u want me to do with this information lmao p.s. im not a brown girl, i dont really care what brown girls think of meon this thread cos im not her or even brown or the same ethnicity as you guys 😭😭😭😭
Who even makes an account on a gossip forum to stick up for someone they don't even know? 😂 You might as well delete your account or turn off notifications if you don't wanna keep coming on here. Go make fake accounts on insta coz that where you need the engagement erim 😂 Your input here is worthless as no ones going to believe a word you say to stick up for yourself...

Also you abbreviate the same words that erim does, at least try harder to not type like her if you're pretending to be a fan 😂

Reactions: 7
this is just jarring now, i came said what i wanted to say agesssss ago, but you guys keep mentioning me and hounding me down and asking me to answer for her just bc i defended her a few times,
did you know that there is a log out button and a delete your account button
even erim's little £2 minions loves to victimise their self when they can simply ✨ log out ✨
this isn't an app babe you can simply not type in tattle.life into your browser

@shadcat @shadcat @shadcat more for your "notifications" 😘

bechari shadcat getting cyber-bullied by their "notifications"

• Haha
@shadcat is 100% Erim I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she came back and tried to type differently but slipped back into her old typical typing style. It’s very very obvious it’s her.

And as for shadcats comment “ I’m sorry but I cannot give an answer for everything on her behalf” - NO ERIM YOU DIRTY NARC you have tried to give an answer to pretty much everything that everyone has mentioned.

What you’ve done is try and gaslight everyone by attempting to debunk what has been said on here. Except the problem you have is that what YOU, erim, are being called out for is blatantly awful things that can’t be defended and have solid proof. Nice try at trying to control and manipulate the situation. Unfortunately this thread gets a lot of views and people DO believe everything being posted here or they wouldn’t keep coming back for more.

Really I don’t care if you are erim or not, but @shadcat if you’re not erim why don’t you get off this thread and climb directly up Erims bony flat arse. Clearly that’s where you belong :)

Reactions: 8
Seeing as though Eric loves flaunting everyone else’s insecurities I’ll take this opportunity to share one of Eric’s. Eric is slightly cross eyed/bog eyed however you want to phrase it and is insecure about this. Furthermore, she seeks validation from those around her and constantly puts other more successful influencers down, hence why she’s not invited to anyone’s influencer/launch nights. Salty Sanjay
Can you tell us which influencers she’s degraded and why? And what does she say and do to seek validation?

I need to find a pic of her eyes like this now 😂😂

also, how is irum saying that a pet peeve is when people aren’t self aware??? Has she met herself?!!

And the claw is back
covert narcissists love quoting “god” bore off you demon erim 🥱 so many of them on Instagram even smaller profiles!

@shadcat is 100% Erim I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she came back and tried to type differently but slipped back into her old typical typing style. It’s very very obvious it’s her.

And as for shadcats comment “ I’m sorry but I cannot give an answer for everything on her behalf” - NO ERIM YOU DIRTY NARC you have tried to give an answer to pretty much everything that everyone has mentioned.

What you’ve done is try and gaslight everyone by attempting to debunk what has been said on here. Except the problem you have is that what YOU, erim, are being called out for is blatantly awful things that can’t be defended and have solid proof. Nice try at trying to control and manipulate the situation. Unfortunately this thread gets a lot of views and people DO believe everything being posted here or they wouldn’t keep coming back for more.

Really I don’t care if you are erim or not, but @shadcat if you’re not erim why don’t you get off this thread and climb directly up Erims bony flat arse. Clearly that’s where you belong :)
Init have a day off shadcat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This crossed eyed freak just can’t stop degrading women… the poor masseuse probably came across London to give you a massage you basic witch. She might’ve had bookings back to back. the lack of erim’s empathy is reallyyy telling that she is nasty witch

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure if she hadn’t had to pay for that massage and it was gifted, she wouldn’t have moaned. She’s just cheap and hates putting her hand in her pocket to pay for something

the lack of erim’s empathy is reallyyy telling that she is nasty witch
When she reads this, she’ll probably post about respecting the janitor as much as you respect the ceo blah blah blah

• Haha
Erim you’re a filthy narcissist you never take accountability for anything which is why everyone hates your ass. If you could be a real woman for once in your life and admit how you treat people online & in person is awful maybe w could have some respect for you. Focus on your mental health it’s clearly declining.

Reactions: 3
Shes trying so hard to be funny and relatable but its just not working 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20220213-134801_Story Downloader.jpg

Pretty sure if she hadn’t had to pay for that massage and it was gifted, she wouldn’t have moaned. She’s just cheap and hates putting her hand in her pocket to pay for something
Its just another way for her to get self validation and make herself come across "perfect". Everything she does/says on social media is just that. She puts others down by making herself look like the better/bigger person to just feed her ego, be likeable and relevant. She so desperately wants to be liked and wanted. Its kinda sad that she's seeking this from others externally rather than going within and seeking it from self. She needs to do a lot of deep inner work.

Notice how she's trying to portray herself as the "perfect indian (punjabi as she likes to call herself) girl"
- vegetarian ✅
- no smoking ✅
- no drinking ✅
- listens to path ✅
- follows her religion ✅
- sisterhood ✅
- no bikini pics ✅
- acts innocent & naive ✅

Etc etc (not saying that if you do any of the above youre a bad person btw, although that is what erim assumes hence why she likes to always point out that she doesn't do any of that herself!)

However she can try all she wants on the outside to force these claims of herself onto others but we all know deep down this is not her. She tries so hard to make herself believe this too but even she knows deep down, this is not her.

Last edited:
LMAOOO she’s such a mess. You gotta go into a club to know how guys act there??? Is she forgetting she’s trying to portray the innocent simran-reciting virgin? Bet she loves it really. Funny she talks about desperate desi guys when she’s the one begging it off them and showing them attention so they keep commenting on her pics 😂😂😂

Also creasing at the fact she said “my baba” but forgot to touch her head and say satnam waheguru 🧿🧿🧿🧿😕

did you know that there is a log out button and a delete your account button
even erim's little £2 minions loves to victimise their self when they can simply ✨ log out ✨
this isn't an app babe you can simply not type in tattle.life into your browser

@shadcat @shadcat @shadcat more for your "notifications" 😘

bechari shadcat getting cyber-bullied by their "notifications"
This is exactly what I mean 😂😂😂 you guys are sat here typing essay after essay, Im not even the girl but you're still so pressed, and taking your anger out on me, and this has proven my point from earlier that you guys just say anything without proof (according to you guys Im her but I know I am not yet you're 100% convinced), and that you guys are obsessed with thinking she watches your stuff that you will jump and accuse anyone defended her of being erim, because you feel gassed if you think she is reading, just move on like what do you guys want from me exactly?? To go and make a fan page of her?? Do you want me to DM her this stuff? I really dont get it, and I dont think me and erim talk the same personally but I guess Ill take it as a compliment ? 😂

Reactions: 1
This is exactly what I mean 😂😂😂 you guys are sat here typing essay after essay, Im not even the girl but you're still so pressed, and taking your anger out on me, and this has proven my point from earlier that you guys just say anything without proof (according to you guys Im her but I know I am not yet you're 100% convinced), and that you guys are obsessed with thinking she watches your stuff that you will jump and accuse anyone defended her of being erim, because you feel gassed if you think she is reading, just move on like what do you guys want from me exactly?? To go and make a fan page of her?? Do you want me to DM her this stuff? I really dont get it, and I dont think me and erim talk the same personally but I guess Ill take it as a compliment ? 😂
Thanks Erim enjoy your Sunday

• Haha
The fact you will take it as a compliment that you talk like Erim is weird lmao. But we already know she reads on here, it don’t make us gassed, she’s read on here since the threads were first created.
Let’s just leave this guys, there’s no point entertaining it if this girl isn’t actually Erim. Let’s focus on who these threads are really about

• Haha
Can you tell us which influencers she’s degraded and why?

It was Indi Singh, he mentioned it in a Q and A video on YouTube because he has his own beard oil line and Erim was apparently saying he copied her, blah blah blah the usual bs. Apparently she had “people” messaging him or commenting on his oils page saying his product looks familiar. He does use a similar bottle, but as we know those bottles are easy to come by😉

Reactions: 6
Can you tell us which influencers she’s degraded and why?

It was Indi Singh, he mentioned it in a Q and A video on YouTube because he has his own beard oil line and Erim was apparently saying he copied her, blah blah blah the usual bs. Apparently she had “people” messaging him or commenting on his oils page saying his product looks familiar. He does use a similar bottle, but as we know those bottles are easy to come by😉
Also harneet has implied in a tweet that erim gets her trolls to send her hate
And, there is a video of in the earlier threads of her bitching with her friends about another girl being verified before her, but the influencer wasn’t named

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.