Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you tell us which influencers she’s degraded and why?

It was Indi Singh, he mentioned it in a Q and A video on YouTube because he has his own beard oil line and Erim was apparently saying he copied her, blah blah blah the usual bs. Apparently she had “people” messaging him or commenting on his oils page saying his product looks familiar. He does use a similar bottle, but as we know those bottles are easy to come by😉
Yes I saw this he outed her fair play to him .. but @watermel suggests she witnessed her verbally abusing others, suggesting it was female influencers she hates. I’m just interested to know how she speaks about actual successful women in real life 🤔

Also harneet has implied in a tweet that erim gets her trolls to send her hate
And, there is a video of in the earlier threads of her bitching with her friends about another girl being verified before her, but the influencer wasn’t named
Exactly this

didnt i already address my opinion on this ages ago?? this is just jarring now, i came said what i wanted to say agesssss ago, but you guys keep mentioning me and hounding me down and asking me to answer for her just bc i defended her a few times, im sorry but i cannot give an answer for everything on her behalf, this is ridiculous now, i dont want to talk to u people anymore, i left and enjoyed my holiday, came back to multiple mentions, and am being told to leave, so thats what im gonna do, cos im not her and cba to explain my thought processes when you guys disagree with my opinions anyways and want to just reduce me to being erim, its actually annoying idk how she deals with this if she does really read on here

thats fine, we can agree to disagree, like i really dont care at this point, all i want to make clear is i am not her so can people stop @'ing me and clogging up my notifications for no reason its really really annoying bc i am genuinely NOT her,

oh my god this is exactly what i mean 😂😂😂 im really not her, so can you just post this here without actually tagging me or replying to me, i dont really know what u want me to do with this information lmao p.s. im not a brown girl, i dont really care what brown girls think of meon this thread cos im not her or even brown or the same ethnicity as you guys 😭😭😭😭
Ok bore off then delete your account none of your opinions stack you beg 🥱

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw this he outed her fair play to him .. but @watermel suggests she witnessed her verbally abusing others, suggesting it was female influencers she hates. I’m just interested to know how she speaks about actual successful women in real life 🤔

Exactly this

Ok bore off then delete your account none of your opinions stack you beg 🥱
Im not deleting my account just because of this thread lmao

can we all just keep tagging @shadcat in every post because their "notifications" are apparently such a bother 😂
youre really immature

youre really immature
I can appreciate that you have a different opinion than the majority of other users on here, however this thread is a space for people to vent and provide their input. 90% of the things said on here can be backed up. I wouldn’t say anyone on here is jealous of Erim, most of the users on here are trying to hold her accountable for her actions. A lot of her actions are harmful as an influencer, specifically someone who believes she speaks for the Punjabi/Sikh community. She portrays herself as someone she isn’t. The main issues most of the users on here have are with her lies, if she was more honest and upfront about things such as having laser hair removal, her hair oil and the reviews, selling and gifting unwanted PR I think we would have a lot more respect for her. There are so many other Punjabi/Sikh influencers that we’ve mentioned who are a lot more likeable and relatable because they don’t put up this front that they have superior because they don’t eat meat, pray everyday, don’t post bathing suit photos, don’t drink, etc. Like I’ve mentioned, we’d have a lot more respect for the girl if she was more open and upfront about things, it’s the lied and deceit that don’t sit right with us. Especially when she’s using her platform for it.

You are more than welcome to come on here and defend her, but I wouldn’t suggest putting others down in the process, calling people mean girls or jealous girls, at the end of the day this is a gossip forum and if you don’t want to read the gossip, kindly remove yourself. Just like you are entitled to your opinion, the other users on here are entitled to theirs. This thread isn’t an Erim Kaur fan page, it’s a place for people to vent like I said.

Reactions: 9
u made this account to talk on the erim thread and now you're complaining about what everyone is talking about and supposedly getting cyber bullied by notifications from this thread but you evidently cannot press the log out or delete account button ??? lmao make it make sense. if ur not erim then i'll be damned there's yet another person who is just as narcissistic, pathetic, desperate for attention and desperate to victimise their self just as much as erim does. how likely is it that there are two of you hmmmmmm. i'll bet my £2 against it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Erim stop with the “I’m more superior and successful than any other female” bullshit, you’re NOT doing better than me for one ☝🏽 Two your whole life is over inflated and embellished for the gram including your company balance sheets! We will repeat: NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY is jealous of you on here, we don’t like to see you win cos you’re a fraud. We are humble, empathic people and probably more successful than you’ll ever be. In fact let’s start promoting the real queens like neelam gill, anchal, negin, who don’t need to lie and tit on people to get far, so we make it clear we are not “limited” or “jealous” of Erim 🤣💀

At least shadcat can be erims friend, sis needs some 😂😂
Let’s not give shadcat anymore airtime she begging for it!

Attachments

• Heart
bit weird to be so inspired by a chick whose success mostly came from the fame of her partner lmao?? there are a thousand another inspirational women who did things on their own merit, but of course erim would look up to georgina of all people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Irum preaching on stories when she is the one that can’t get along with successful women

Reactions: 8
LMAO all the inspiring women in the world and Erim wants to be like the one who got famous because of her boyf 😭😭😭 makes sense tbf

also I love Georgina so this isn’t me hating on her, just baffled why anyone would find her journey inspiring? She got famous overnight but I guess that literally shows Erim’s mindset. So materialistic it’s unreal

• Haha
bit weird to be so inspired by a chick whose success mostly came from the fame of her partner lmao?? there are a thousand another inspirational women who did things on their own merit, but of course erim would look up to georgina of all people.
Shes also obsessed with Kim kardashian, who's success came from her sex tape. She was just an assistant before but came from a well off family to begin with, but that sex tape is what did it for her...so looks like erim is either planning on getting with a mega successful guy or releasing her own sex tape at some tape 😂 she's taking notes haha

• Haha
  • Sick
And also molly mae who made it big after love island lol basically Erim has shown that her life goal is to get famous for doing nothing!!!!!!

• Sick
LOL she’s so self absorbed, always finds a way to lead every conversation back to herself 😂 also love how she tries to act professional and give people advice but is yet to post a story without a kids filter on…. How’s anyone supposed to take her seriously

• Haha
Omg she rinses her face expressions so much, nothing about her is authentic anymore. She’s literally a walking talking tik tok trend lol.
Omg she needs to stop with those faces, btw queens I started a new job 2 months ago so I’ve been settling in, I’ll be back into my groove soon hehe

• Heart
Omg she needs to stop with those faces, btw queens I started a new job 2 months ago so I’ve been settling in, I’ll be back into my groove soon hehe
Yes sis congrats!! I bet erim is crying that we aren’t spending our life living in karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So ungrateful, she gets clothes gifted yet still complains. I hope PLT and other clothing companies see how ungrateful and up herself she is and stop sending her freebies. She'll be selling them on depop anyway.

Loll clearly doesn't know the difference between black and white either! 🤣 does she never watch back her stories before posting them? She always makes so many mistakes when she's talking, she's clearly not focused and just had cba vibes when she's talking through gifted stuff

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.