Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor girls man, they deserve most of the credit for getting Irum to where she is! Not surprised her progress has been pretty stagnant since they left

Reactions: 8
@rs2201 so you actually think she earned £80k+ a year from working in nightclubs and didn’t spend a penny, just so she could put that money into a crappy hair oil? Nah, I think her dad funded the majority of it mate
Let’s also take into account stolen things she then sold and also all her PR things she has sold. That is ‘free’ money to her.

Reactions: 4
How flattering, Bdw Eric has had jaw/chin filler, that’s why she looks different compared to the last 24 months or so. She had a dip/dent on her jaw/chin area which made her face look square/hexagonish and had it filled with filler ✌🏼
BF5576E5-C8EE-451B-B22B-84A8B3DE428D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise look what she mentions after we said we haven’t heard about the rubbish shampoo and conditioner in a while

and sis, I believe you when you say you have changed the hair washing experience. I think more hair is now gonna fall out when washing it using your Ali baba products
INNOVATED the hair washing experience??? this witch is 1000 levels of bleeping delusional my goodness, someone slap some sense into her. talks such a big act but barely has 1.5 friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all. I’ve been a silent watcher of this forum for quite a long time. I do seem to agree with a lot of the points previously mentioned, there is one point that I do feel the need to interject.

Based on this years company house filling for ByErim Limited, it has the following breakdown:

Stocks: £56,300 (made up for 40ml, 100ml bottles and hairbrushes I assume)

Cash in the bank: £145,507

Debtors: £500,000

If one were to continue reading the accounts, you can see the profits were £521,974. This is confirmed as ByErim has paid £146,989 in taxation and other social security costs. In the UK, companies have to pay 19% tax on all declared profits, this is called corporation tax. I doubt anyone in their right mind would fake their profit line and pay 19% tax on non existent profits, so one would assume that profit line is correct.

In regards to the £500,000 loan involving ByErim Limited, ByErim has actually loaned the money to two separate companies that Erim’s Dad (S S Lally) owns. So ByErim Limited would have had to generate at least £500,000 to be able to loan this money.

If I have made any mistakes please feel free to correct me, but ByErim Limited has definitely shown it is a profitable company in its first year at least. One thing to note, ByErim Limited did not list its year’s turnover, so it cannot be confirmed if ByErim did turnover £1m as has been stated in the public domain.

Also, in regards to saving money to start ByErim Limited, it would have been possible to save salaries and tips from previous jobs to start the company, as the £500,000 is a loan to another company, not a loan from any of the Director’s to ByErim Limited. I assume to start a company like ByErim Limited, it would only be the R+D for making the oil and designing the bottle etc.

hi i agree with what you have said in regards to the profits except the 500,000 doesn't necessarily need to be generated by her company. They could have simply injected the cash into the company (her dad) and then lent it out to his own companies..kind of an in & out transaction..Also I did comment on the previous thread that this could have been to make her balance sheet look stronger since they do want this Company to go into retail, etc so investors will want to care about the balance sheet.. Do you agree on this, or I might be incorrect. I had said this in the previous thread as well. But yes the Company is profitable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She posts memes and uses her face to market her brand and thinks Harrods or selfridges are gonna stock her oil hahahahah

• Haha
Watch her start to act like Georgina now that she’s watched her on Netflix. She’s such a disgusting person using her mums death every few weeks to grab some sympathy. She’s made it into a habit. Erik it’s clear your struggling with engagement on all your socials especially your tik tok. I’m sorry but actual successful influencers don’t have to ask their followers to like comment or click on their posts. So embarrassing such a massive beg.

Reactions: 7
How flattering, Bdw Eric has had jaw/chin filler, that’s why she looks different compared to the last 24 months or so. She had a dip/dent on her jaw/chin area which made her face look square/hexagonish and had it filled with filler ✌🏼 View attachment 1051902
I thought this too!!!
I didn't want to say anything without proof tho

Her face shape before was waaay prettier,
She's trying to make her face look like a basic Kardashian or something but it doesn't work with her features and instead makes her look manlier

filler stays in your face for so long and migrates so it's no wonder her face looks so big now , such a terrible decision

Reactions: 5
INNOVATED the hair washing experience??? this witch is 1000 levels of bleeping delusional my goodness, someone slap some sense into her. talks such a big act but barely has 1.5 friends.
Exactly what I was thinking - water, product, lather, let it sit and rinse. How can this be innovated? LMAO I'm sure it sounded great in her head, but it's a load of nonsense and she'll use it as an excuse to set a premium price for another product that will probably be untested, dangerous to hair and scalp health in that awful packaging

Ahh I wish they knew that the NDA they signed means nothing, Erim couldn’t even get her ex employees tweets removed and nothing has been done about these threads still. I bet they have so many stories about how horrible she is
I'm sure it lapses after a certain time period, I've signed NDAs in the past and they had a time period of confidentiality, but when I changed jobs, the conditions of those NDAs now mean jack tit, should I choose to discuss what I worked on (it was nothing nefarious; just some technology software)

A sign for what exactly? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 1051719
Another opportunity to display delusional narc behaviour and play the world's smallest violin

I'm sure it lapses after a certain time period, I've signed NDAs in the past and they had a time period of confidentiality, but when I changed jobs, the conditions of those NDAs now mean jack tit, should I choose to discuss what I worked on (it was nothing nefarious; just some technology software)

[/QUOTE]
SHARE us and the 500k views will back you 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
So she’s going to Canada...I doubt this trip is funded by a sugar daddy so we might get content filmed someplace other than her hotel room/balcony

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.