Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it honestly would not be surprising at all, we see online how insecure and desperate she is for the attention of perverts, i'm sure it's even worse in person and i wouldn't be surprised if her daddy issues have her sleeping around with old married men
exactly do you remember in the last thread someone who used to work with her said she thought the married vp or someone was in love with her when infact he hated her!! What woman with self respect and morals would even come to that conclusion about a man who’s clearly married :/ she makes me question her dignity

Reactions: 5
exactly do you remember in the last thread someone who used to work with her said she thought the married vp or someone was in love with her when infact he hated her!! What woman with self respect and morals would even come to that conclusion about a man who’s clearly married :/ she makes me question her dignity
she's one of those people that thinks everyone is obsessed with her on some level, whether it's admiration, jealousy, or lust. but in reality everyone is just fed up with her lmao. there have been people in these threads who have worked with her in her previous jobs (the ones she got fired from) and said that no one at work liked her and she treated everyone like she was superior especially the girls. plus the rumour that her own brother hates her yikes

Reactions: 7
she's one of those people that thinks everyone is obsessed with her on some level, whether it's admiration, jealousy, or lust. but in reality everyone is just fed up with her lmao. there have been people in these threads who have worked with her in her previous jobs (the ones she got fired from) and said that no one at work liked her and she treated everyone like she was superior especially the girls. plus the rumour that her own brother hates her yikes
Yeah that’s not a rumour 😆 She’s always felt the need to put other women down and it’s only so long before they get sick and tired of her. She only cares about validation from men and being seen as desirable to a point she will step on others in her way. For someone who claims to be a 7 figure business woman she can’t even work with other women in a professional setting so idk what she is on about.

Erim: ‘guys I hate my BIRTHDAY but I am so gassed about the byerim sale that I am having on my BIRTHDAY, guys you don’t even understand how much I hate my BIRTHDAY but let’s celebrate my BIRTHDAY together, guys guess when my BIRTHDAY is. Ok but who even am I why am I getting so many BIRTHDAY presents omg I hate my BIRTHDAY but guysss look at these flowers someone got me for my BIRTHDAY, I’m gassed why is this happening. Make sure to set your alarms for when it is my BIRTHDAY. Guys I hate my BIRTHDAY but look at this BIRTHDAY cake I got and now I’m about to celebrate my BIRTHDAY weekend. Ok but your not even ready for my BIRTHDAY reel, should I post today or tomorrow? It’s my BIRTHDAY tomorrow I hate my BIRTHDAY if you didn’t know that already’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erim: ‘guys I hate my BIRTHDAY but I am so gassed about the byerim sale that I am having on my BIRTHDAY, guys you don’t even understand how much I hate my BIRTHDAY but let’s celebrate my BIRTHDAY together, guys guess when my BIRTHDAY is. Ok but who even am I why am I getting so many BIRTHDAY presents omg I hate my BIRTHDAY but guysss look at these flowers someone got me for my BIRTHDAY, I’m gassed why is this happening. Make sure to set your alarms for when it is my BIRTHDAY. Guys I hate my BIRTHDAY but look at this BIRTHDAY cake I got and now I’m about to celebrate my BIRTHDAY weekend. Ok but your not even ready for my BIRTHDAY reel, should I post today or tomorrow? It’s my BIRTHDAY tomorrow I hate my BIRTHDAY if you didn’t know that already’
Hahahahaha add this to wiki pls 👍🏼

Someone commented “you’re going mad” and she deleted it 👍🏼🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
it really does look like she’s struggling mentally her mental state does not seem normal to me
as true as this is, she seems the type to do a betterhelp sponsorship and promote mental health on her platform for the paycheck while not doing the inner work and reflection herself because she sees herself as above it

i'm so modest in real life guys!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
it honestly would not be surprising at all, we see online how insecure and desperate she is for the attention of perverts, i'm sure it's even worse in person and i wouldn't be surprised if her daddy issues have her sleeping around with old married men
Explains why her captions are targeted at dads having her pics saved on their phones or seeing her walk out of lifts etc

Her recent tiktok is just her rubbing her boobs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Is her bday trip away just a PR trip?
it's not uncommon for her to beg for freebies when she has something coming up, so i'm sure she DMed a bunch of places for free rooms and dinners to make herself seem important on her bday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it's not uncommon for her to beg for freebies when she has something coming up, so i'm sure she DMed a bunch of places for free rooms and dinners to make herself seem important on her bday
How sad, no one wants to take her out for her bday so she has to do it herself by begging for freebies

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see the video saying she forgot about the pre sale call she was meant to have so she's rushing back to the hotel

• Wow
Reactions: 2
they can’t even get the customer name right! 🤣😂 they mixed it up with the below review.
3F607117-33ED-47D2-8B6E-B3DD664B4949.jpeg

plus additional negative reviews
B8DFAA2D-0B48-47C1-B9CA-7173717FF7D4.jpeg
8AC56187-2924-4EE2-A579-D52596777425.jpeg
3AD0920A-1228-46A5-9544-2F4E266AA693.jpeg

also trust pilot are reviewing byerim as they are using the full names to address back to the reviews which they are not suppose to do. Trust pilot accounts can have any name you choose, but erim and co are using personal names to disclose back which they aren’t meant to do.

Also, not only are they disclosing full names, one of the reviews said they never received the product so Erim team posted the delivery info disclosing the location. So not only someone’s full name has been published, so had their Borough they live in. How thick are Erims team to disclose this personal info on a public platform.

additionally, for all the 5 star reviews they choose not to publish full names. So I suspect this is a way they want to get those that are genuine negative reviews to remove them as their personal information is being used against them it seems.

what a corrupt company 💀 I’ve taken all
Screenshots and escalated it further to trust pilot with further evidence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else see the video saying she forgot about the pre sale call she was meant to have so she's rushing back to the hotel
yeah i wonder why she deleted it

good!!! she should get exposed on trustpilot for how she is manipulating her customers as well since she has been getting exposed about her social media!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is the fact she bought herself a tiara for her bday a TAD ironic? Ms I hate my birthday 🤣 get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it's so tacky and as huge as the circumference of the crown is, it's still too small for her bobblehead and looks like it doesn't fit lmao

she goes on for a month about how she hates her birthday yet makes it a huge event on instagram begging her followers to buy her oil, how is she not embarrassed for herself??

also i finally figured out what's wrong with her chest, think she has pectus excavatum. a few celebrities have this as well, mostly common in men, i recently watched gilmore girls and noticed one of the actors, sean gunn, had an inverted chest like erim does and i looked it up and that's what the defect is called. there's a range of very minimal deformity to extreme and they resemble erim's chest defect

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
they can’t even get the customer name right! 🤣😂 they mixed it up with the below review. View attachment 1009837
plus additional negative reviews
View attachment 1009841View attachment 1009842View attachment 1009843
also trust pilot are reviewing byerim as they are using the full names to address back to the reviews which they are not suppose to do. Trust pilot accounts can have any name you choose, but erim and co are using personal names to disclose back which they aren’t meant to do.

Also, not only are they disclosing full names, one of the reviews said they never received the product so Erim team posted the delivery info disclosing the location. So not only someone’s full name has been published, so had their Borough they live in. How thick are Erims team to disclose this personal info on a public platform.

additionally, for all the 5 star reviews they choose not to publish full names. So I suspect this is a way they want to get those that are genuine negative reviews to remove them as their personal information is being used against them it seems.

Is there anywhere we can report to for this to be investigated further? Like any sort of Trade laws?

How sad, no one wants to take her out for her bday so she has to do it herself by begging for freebies
My god, for someone who always says she hates her birthday, she is harping on and on about it!

also i finally figured out what's wrong with her chest, think she has pectus excavatum. a few celebrities have this as well, mostly common in men, i recently watched gilmore girls and noticed one of the actors, sean gunn, had an inverted chest like erim does and i looked it up and that's what the defect is called. there's a range of very minimal deformity to extreme and they resemble erim's chest defect
This has always bugged me, she needs to wear higher necklines! Her chest area looks so masculine. It kind of looks like she has a hole in her chest which would explain why she is so heartless!

Disgusting!!!!!!!

it's so tacky and as huge as the circumference of the crown is, it's still too small for her bobblehead and looks like it doesn't fit lmao

she goes on for a month about how she hates her birthday yet makes it a huge event on instagram begging her followers to buy her oil, how is she not embarrassed for herself??

She genuinely looks quite pretty in those last two photos, something is different about her now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.