Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would you know any of this or prove any of this? sometimes people go too far, like this isnt even tea. As far as I've known, shes always been speaking for girls and boys who have grown up like her, its always been in her bio as well, it's supposed to be part of her inspirational story of going from a big loss to where she is now, she isnt gonna sit crying on her tiktoks about it, shes grown and can talk about her experiences freely in whatever way she wants and she has spoken about her mums death and her feelings etc, but why should she have to share moments and memories that are dear to her for her insta audience, to prove to people like you that she has feelings lmao ffs and the sex worker thing please dont, anyone can go to dubai with their parents, it isnt that deep 😂 this is all a reach to hate on her, the only weirdo here is you.

also no I am not erim, I consume her content and lurk here and there, and actually am starting to feel quite sorry for her, I still have a good bone in my body unlike some of you, full on attacking someone for talking about her mums death, what do you want? for her to make her entire personality and tiktok and insta and youtube about grieving???? thats not the stuff people follow her for, you're trying to make a problem out of nothing lmao she's living her life, let it be and go hate and chat about something that actually makes sense loooool you sound unhinged
Piss off ERIC. Masculine Narc. Scared your getting exposed? You should be. No one likes you. Chav. This is what happens when you treat people like dirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
not her even yet before 42 mins ago, irum always had her bio as doing it for the GIRLS yet shadcat mentioned girls and boys right before irum changed her bio to include not only girls :LOL:
actually, I got that from her story, she posted a story that its irrespective of gender, then I made the post including that loooool, she went and changed it since she had mentioned it on her own story, get your timelines right the desperateness to relate me to erim is strange looooool

Irum aka Shadcat

Also, no is attacking her for her mums death. No one here is that heartless.

It's the pretending to be sad for a tik tok when she obviously spent the evening on her balcony with her tripod, mass creating content. If she really felt sad and upset in that moment, she'd put the camera away and reflect on the memories not making more videos
That doesnt even make sense because what order do you know she took the videos lmaoooooooooooo tthat couldve been the last one she took and regardless, someone can talk about their mums passing without having to constantly cry about it that isnt healthy at all??? Anyways, even if your point made sense (which it doesnt), that she should sit and reflect (?????), it couldve been done after that video, how on earth would you know?? The order someone posts doesnt mean its the order they took them, so this point is invalid anyways, where is the logic guys come on Im expecting more from you professional gossiper lot!!

thanks for the essay girl, but if you’re not erim you’re just as “sad” as anyone else on this tattle thread, she clearly has no attachment to her mom she literally uses her death to monetize, “guys I lost my mom so buy my oil so I can buy some tampons and learn how to use them” that’s not even a reach that’s exactly the tit she says on her Instagram, “moms death” followed by a post to increase sales the issue here isn’t that she doesn’t cry on social media over her moms passing it’s the way she’llbring her mom up pretend to be sad and then immediately switch emotion and be like “buy some byerim” that woman is psycho!

She actually doesn’t need to bring up her mom at all but she does for SALES! So shut the f**ck up girl you have no idea wtf you’re even talking about anyone who’s lost a parent wouldn’t dare to use them in that sense the way erim does she clearly has no attachment to her

and wow she has something on her Instagram bio WOWW she must be saint, if you think like that grow up lmao! She can write “humanitarian, charity donator since birth” and people liek you wil l think she’s a hero

I agree on not talking about her mom but all I said she had no attachment to her mom if she can use her moms death as an excuse for sales
Sad in what way? I found this forum, decided to have a read, but then realised you're all a bit too far gone for any reasoning lmao, bu thats fine, thats your opinion, in my opinion she doesnt monetise off it, its a part of her life and her story, she uses to connect with people in the same situation, has nothing to do with boosting sales, thats a very evil way of thinking and just shows you try so hard to find something to hate on lol just my opinion tho x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oooh shadERIC is triggered. witch no one cares; your practically cancelled and fully exposed. Plenty more coming xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
actually, I got that from her story, she posted a story that its irrespective of gender, then I made the post including that loooool, she went and changed it since she had mentioned it on her own story, get your timelines right the desperateness to relate me to erim is strange looooool

That doesnt even make sense because what order do you know she took the videos lmaoooooooooooo tthat couldve been the last one she took and regardless, someone can talk about their mums passing without having to constantly cry about it that isnt healthy at all??? Anyways, even if your point made sense (which it doesnt), that she should sit and reflect (?????), it couldve been done after that video, how on earth would you know?? The order someone posts doesnt mean its the order they took them, so this point is invalid anyways, where is the logic guys come on Im expecting more from you professional gossiper lot!!

Sad in what way? I found this forum, decided to have a read, but then realised you're all a bit too far gone for any reasoning lmao, bu thats fine, thats your opinion, in my opinion she doesnt monetise off it, its a part of her life and her story, she uses to connect with people in the same situation, has nothing to do with boosting sales, thats a very evil way of thinking and just shows you try so hard to find something to hate on lol just my opinion tho x
you decided to have a read and give your two cents, yes you’re just as “sad” as anyone on here if you thought this thread was a reach youwould have simply stopped reading and closed the thread the fact you read the thread this far means you are interested in what is being said on this thread, clearly maybe erim or on her poverty line payroll

Reactions: 5
LMAO BABE THE SCREENSHOTS HAVE THE TIMESTAMPS HAHAHA you are majorly lacking braincells this is hilarious :LOL:

anyway can you ask irum why she didn't make the influential sikhs under 30 list??? is she going to hop on stories and fake cry again??? let me know the time and date so i can set a reminder and get some popcorn thanks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you decided to have a read and give your two cents, yes you’re just as “sad” as anyone on here if you thought this thread was a reach youwould have simply stopped reading and closed the thread the fact you read the thread this far means you are interested in what is being said on this thread, clearly maybe erim or on her poverty line payroll
The pretending to be nice with an x at the end is the giveaway that it’s irum 😂🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
i honestly love it when shadcat shows up, it really is so hilarious :LOL: reminds all of us how desperate irum really is lmaooo

me whenever shadcat logs on and hits reply to one of us:
michael-jackson.gif

also can someone add our lovely little nicknames for her to her wiki?

bobblehead
irum
and whatever other hilarious ones we use in here 😁

and she also goes by eri lally? more like eerie lully :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i do gel nails too mostly because my nails are short and I just want them to look nice I can not have Any length since I work in accounting and can’t risk entering incorrect numbers but the reason it’s bumpy is because her surface isn’t clean and she didn’t wipe down her nails properly in between applying coats and btw another thing I noticed now that her nails are long is at how disgustingly dirty her nails are underneath I’ll try to find and attach a pic but it made me sick
Yes this is true!! The lumpiness of her gel nails is because of her technique and she is not being sanitary. It's quite gross, I always notice her nails look gross and lumpy so I am so glad you guys mentioned it here!

The pretending to be nice with an x at the end is the giveaway that it’s irum 😂🙃
Being a bad texter is her only personality trait but she's on Tattle on the daily writing paragraphs to this thread lol! Erim is just as pathetic as her fake positive reviews hair oil. ByErim really is trash.

and she also goes by eri lally? more like eerie lully :LOL:
OMG eerie lully hahahahaha!!!!

Reactions: 6
Yes this is true!! The lumpiness of her gel nails is because of her technique and she is not being sanitary. It's quite gross, I always notice her nails look gross and lumpy so I am so glad you guys mentioned it here!

Being a bad texter is her only personality trait but she's on Tattle on the daily writing paragraphs to this thread lol! Erim is just as pathetic as her fake positive reviews hair oil. ByErim really is trash.

OMG eerie lully hahahahaha!!!!
yesss her technique is so BS she applies the gel so fast which is why her nails never look even or clean, and she’s clearly doing her nails on dirty surfaces hence the nasty bumps that get cured onto her nails 🤢 you have to go slow with gel and thin layers at a time and make sure it’s cured completely oh and her advice about the polish lifting was so tit, if yoh don’t want your gel polish to lift you have to really file your nail beds well and then wipe down with acetone so there’s no shine or oil because that’s what will make the gel polish lift and peel off! She is so stupid I can’t believe she has a story highlight teaching others how to do nails when sis can barely do them herself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh I don't care if Shadcat is Irum or not, most of us are on here because we are outraged and disgusted by Erim's behaviour, lies and conwoman product that causes people's hair to fall out. I don't think anyone here is "sad" for calling a spade a spade - lies only take someone so far and it isn't long until the truth or a person's true colours shine which is probably going to happen soon because more and more people are seeing her and her flop of a brand for what it is.
As for discussions about her mother, it's never ok to mock someone for the loss of their parent. Yet it is worth considering this: Erim doesn't even pay homage to the memory of her mother in small ways, let alone big ones. The pain of losing a parent and/or growing up in their absence leaves marks - but as has been said on a previous thread, she doesn't seem able to emotionally face that loss yet or the impact it's had on her. The oil story is about her grandmother - which is fine because it's part of her attempt at branding, but there are still ways to include nods to a lost parent in a product or a small campaign or a brand. Having the words "doing it for the girls without a mum" is vague and facetious. What is she doing exactly? Nothing. Nothing of merit. It's all a disgusting show of modern plastic behaviour topped with narcissism. I've seen many people set up small foundations or do charity work in the name of their lost ones - even if they choose to never talk about or post on social media about them. From her posts, her content, her mannerisms (which reveal her emotional immaturity), I feel that Erim is lost and an empty shell of a person. She is trying to run away from a deep emotional pain by having a bravado, a social media caricature and snapping at every single little thing, to cover up, but you can only run so far until you have to face yourself for what you really are one day. Doesn't she get tired of the lies? Isn't she drained from constantly being in attack mode? She's still young and she still has a chance to put things right. But I don't think she will; it takes courage to face that pain. She's either not ready or unwilling to.

As you can tell, I quite like writing essays!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she does, it'll show her for what she is: a shell of a human and that we are the influencers and not her!
Wouldn't be the first time she's read something here and done it straight away. Just the other day I mentioned if she still had her app as she hadn't mentioned it in months and within hours she announced shes doing a pre sale on the app for her birthday. Now she won't stop posting about her app. She's so obvious 😂

• Haha
Wouldn't be the first time she's read something here and done it straight away. Just the other day I mentioned if she still had her app as she hadn't mentioned it in months and within hours she announced shes doing a pre sale on the app for her birthday. Now she won't stop posting about her app. She's so obvious 😂
She's like a child - you know when they're at that stage where they parrot everything that's said to them without realising or understanding what they're actually saying? That's what she does, but as a woman in her late 20s....make it make sense! I feel second-hand embarrassment for her - self-hating empty husk of a human who bullies and belittles other people, sells a tit product and then cries every 5 seconds or posts thirst traps to deflect attention from her Delboy-like behaviour. Do the work sis: go to a therapist, fix yourself and then start again!

Tbh this fangirl account is hella sus - the majority of people on here are critical of erimonster (new one for ya) so pls save the bullshit ok. You can kiss her ass in her comments just like the foot fetish guys if you love her that much but this ain’t the place. We are almost at 6 threads and reciepts have been posted time and time again. We aren’t the crazy ones that’s what a narcissist wants you to think. any time you speak out on a narc, you get gaslit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi. First time poster, long time lurker

Erim posted a story a short while ago and it must have touched on the 'fact' that she didn't have any females to help guide her growing up.

I responded with a list of people she could have had.. 'Bibi? Massi? Godmother? Cousins? Teachers at school? Friends?'

Her response was to report my comment with no response to correct me. I couldn't think why she would do that, so I would love your interpretation Shadcat.

My parents were always working so other than my period, my mum didn't really have time to teach me anything. In fact anything I needed to know, I learnt from TV mainly, friends or cousins. This is what bought me here. It's so sad that Erim grew up without a mum, but in my mind, living in a western developed country with so much information out there, I find it hard to believe that she had no female to ask for help or support.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi. First time poster, long time lurker

Erim posted a story a short while ago and it must have touched on the 'fact' that she didn't have any females to help guide her growing up.

I responded with a list of people she could have had.. 'Bibi? Massi? Godmother? Cousins? Teachers at school? Friends?'

Her response was to report my comment with no response to correct me. I couldn't think why she would do that, so I would love your interpretation Shadcat.

My parents were always working so other than my period, my mum didn't really have time to teach me anything. In fact anything I needed to know, I learnt from TV mainly, friends or cousins. This is what bought me here. It's so sad that Erim grew up without a mum, but in my mind, living in a western developed country with so much information out there, I find it hard to believe that she had no female to ask for help or support.
Excatly she grew up with the internet, but Irum acts like she grew up in some village, so she couldn't learn about periods.

Tbh I don’t think anyone in her family likes her so they probably didn’t help. I’ve never heard her really talk about aunties, cousins etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.