Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t think anyone in her family likes her so they probably didn’t help. I’ve never heard her really talk about aunties, cousins etc.
she said her cousins made her want to join a sikh society when she went to uni because they were in them at their unis, that's the extent of her talking about her cousins. i'm not sure how true it is but i've read that she's alienated most of her cousins because of her celebrity complex

Reactions: 5
no disrespect intended, but my mum didn't exactly sit me down and teach me to shave, how to wear a pad or tampon, or how to comb my hair. most girls still had to figure that tit out themselves, especially if their r/s with their mums wasn't the best AND especially since brown families don't really have open conversations about these things.

Reactions: 15
Tbh I don’t think anyone in her family likes her so they probably didn’t help. I’ve never heard her really talk about aunties, cousins etc.
But sis, irum only shows us 10% remember 🙃🤣

100% of her body but only 10% of her life. Okkkk lil miss modest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excatly she grew up with the internet, but Irum acts like she grew up in some village, so she couldn't learn about periods.
Managed to learn how to have sex though and cry to her ex assistant when her ex bf wasn't in the mood for it but periods and headaches were too difficult for her to get her head around that she still needs to ask on Instagram what to do when she has a headache 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sooo condescending to fat shame women, laugh at them/their size; and then you have the audacity to squish your non-existing man boobs together to appeal more feminine? Scruffy beg, your so flat chested, you have nothing there love- maybe that’s why you pick on women with a fuller more feminine chest. Jealous insecure cow, ps you look very masculine here
03954917-6711-44EF-A8D4-C606EF551B93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooo condescending to fat shame women, laugh at them/their size; and then you have the audacity to squish your non-existing man boobs together to appeal more feminine? Scruffy beg, your so flat chested, you have nothing there love- maybe that’s why you pick on women with a fuller more feminine chest. Jealous insecure cow, ps you look very masculine here View attachment 1001936
Who wants to look like an ironing board lol & no I don’t feel bad commenting on her looks when she has no problem fat shaming women. Maybe if she got a disease where she couldn’t lose weight she would shut her filthy mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How would you know any of this or prove any of this? sometimes people go too far, like this isnt even tea. As far as I've known, shes always been speaking for girls and boys who have grown up like her, its always been in her bio as well, it's supposed to be part of her inspirational story of going from a big loss to where she is now, she isnt gonna sit crying on her tiktoks about it, shes grown and can talk about her experiences freely in whatever way she wants and she has spoken about her mums death and her feelings etc, but why should she have to share moments and memories that are dear to her for her insta audience, to prove to people like you that she has feelings lmao ffs and the sex worker thing please dont, anyone can go to dubai with their parents, it isnt that deep 😂 this is all a reach to hate on her, the only weirdo here is you.

also no I am not erim, I consume her content and lurk here and there, and actually am starting to feel quite sorry for her, I still have a good bone in my body unlike some of you, full on attacking someone for talking about her mums death, what do you want? for her to make her entire personality and tiktok and insta and youtube about grieving???? thats not the stuff people follow her for, you're trying to make a problem out of nothing lmao she's living her life, let it be and go hate and chat about something that actually makes sense loooool you sound unhinged
Irum how does it feel when you can’t control the narrative or facade on this platform with 500k views on how much of a fraud you are? 🤣🤣🤣You’re a stupid narc for thinking people actually believe all your lies and stories you spin

Reactions: 2
Irum how does it feel when you can’t control the narrative or facade on this platform with 500k views on how much of a fraud you are? 🤣🤣🤣You’re a stupid narc for thinking people actually believe all your lies and stories you spin
What makes me laugh - in an ironic way - is how Irum and tons of narc influencers like her truly believe that people on here are "jealous" of them.
Most of us have careers, homes, self-respect and purpose: why would we be "jealous" of a self-hating fraudster with a crap product? You can see this on so many threads exposing or critiquing harmful and deceitful narratives perpetuated by influencers (has anyone been on the Mrs Hinch ones?!) This platform is mostly made up of very normal people who are sick of how people like Irum get away being a compulsive liar who sell a shoddy product and knowingly mislead people. She deletes negative reviews of her product ffs: how much more obvious can it be that she's a fraud!? At least this is a place where opposing views to influencers and the nonsense they spout can be aired; the way Irum and other influencers operate is stomach churning. You can't have your cake and eat it sis (not that you have time; of course). Some people on these threads have even expressed concern over her well-being and welfare; yet she still acts like a sourpuss. I truly hope more and more people see her for what she is: a liar and a fraudulent individual who is a vicious bully. She's not doing this for the girls without a mum (well anyone without a mum), she's a money/fame hungry, attention-seeking shell with no purpose or direction in life

• Heart
I dont know what you want me to do considering I am not erim 😂 but ok? my insta doesnt even have 1k followers lmao this is just annoying now, I get you guys want to believe Im erim cos it gasses you to think that I am her defending herself and that she is reading ur comments but im actually not so can you guys drop this weird argument every time I make a point all your resposes are about me being erim, where are the actual responses to what Im saying? if you guys even have one that is😂

Sooo condescending to fat shame women, laugh at them/their size; and then you have the audacity to squish your non-existing man boobs together to appeal more feminine? Scruffy beg, your so flat chested, you have nothing there love- maybe that’s why you pick on women with a fuller more feminine chest. Jealous insecure cow, ps you look very masculine here View attachment 1001936
No offense but this entire post is just reeking of absolute jealousy how are you this angry over a picture of someone and ps your comment is probably going to hurt people reading that have flat chests, not erim lmaoooo

Who wants to look like an ironing board lol & no I don’t feel bad commenting on her looks when she has no problem fat shaming women. Maybe if she got a disease where she couldn’t lose weight she would shut her filthy mouth
Again, another persosns argument that erim apparently fat shames (no proof), however here you guys are skinny shaming 😂 and with proof as well, so hop off your high horse and re-evaluate your own morals, instead of pointing the finger at someone else, and literally doing the exact thing youre accusing her of lmao honestly

Her response was to report my comment with no response to correct me. I couldn't think why she would do that, so I would love your interpretation Shadcat.
Hello, nice to be addressed normally for once, my personal interpretation is maybe those people did not fullfill that role in her life either and did not want that comment on her page for that reason, who knows
As for other arguments regarding they didnt learn much from their mum, I dont think this is what erim is getting at, her mum not being around didnt even give her the chance to learn things from her mum at all, and speaking from my personal experience, theres a lot I learned from my mum, so just because our experiences are different, doesnt mean her's wouldnt have been too. thats her own view of not having a mum around. if she felt multiple times in her life tht she wished she had a mum to ask this an that about, then she is allowed to say that stuff about not having a female figure to guide her. we cant speak on someone elses experiences just based off your own. sounds more like youre unhappy that youve (not the person im replying to, but the other comments who have said this) not been able to go to your mum about womanly and other maternal things, because thats not my own personal experience at all. lol

Last edited:
I dont know what you want me to do considering I am not erim 😂 but ok? my insta doesnt even have 1k followers lmao this is just annoying now, I get you guys want to believe Im erim cos it gasses you to think that I am her defending herself and that she is reading ur comments but im actually not so can you guys drop this weird argument every time I make a point all your resposes are about me being erim, where are the actual responses to what Im saying? if you guys even have one that is😂

No offense but this entire post is just reeking of absolute jealousy how are you this angry over a picture of someone and ps your comment is probably going to hurt people reading that have flat chests, not erim lmaoooo

Again, another persosns argument that erim apparently fat shames (no proof), however here you guys are skinny shaming 😂 and with proof as well, so hop off your high horse and re-evaluate your own morals, instead of pointing the finger at someone else, and literally doing the exact thing youre accusing her of lmao honestly

Hello, nice to be addressed normally for once, my personal interpretation is maybe those people did not fullfill that role in her life either and did not want that comment on her page for that reason, who knows
As for other arguments regarding they didnt learn much from their mum, I dont think this is what erim is getting at, her mum not being around didnt even give her the chance to learn things from her mum at all, and speaking from my personal experience, theres a lot I learned from my mum, so just because our experiences are different, doesnt mean her's wouldnt have been too. thats her own view of not having a mum around. if she felt multiple times in her life tht she wished she had a mum to ask this an that about, then she is allowed to say that stuff about not having a female figure to guide her. we cant speak on someone elses experiences just based off your own. sounds more like youre unhappy that youve (not the person im replying to, but the other comments who have said this) not been able to go to your mum about womanly and other maternal things, because thats not my own personal experience at all. lol
How do you know I don’t have proof I’m anonymous you ****** 😆 pls just get a life erim and focus on your modest pics not this forum

• Haha

Again, another persosns argument that erim apparently fat shames (no proof), however here you guys are skinny shaming 😂 and with proof as well, so hop off your high horse and re-evaluate your own morals, instead of pointing the finger at someone else, honestly
The anger here is at Irum's bullying and cruel comments on fatshaming other women with bigger bodies or who have fuller figures, but then contorting herself to look fuller figured in every single one of her photos: it's the hypocrisy behind Irum's behaviour that is causing anger here. Why fatshame those with voluptuous figures and then proceed to take photos and/or angle herself to look as voluptuous? It's insulting, crass and rude behaviour which can almost be interpreted as a form of catfishing (if you really think about it, on top of her using foundation shades that are 5 shades too light for her own natural skin tone, which is fine the way it is).
Re evidence of her fatshaming, it's in the wiki, where she openly called a woman she worked with "the fat Sikh," another ex-employee of hers a "fat f*cking witch" - it's all there including what she said about me when I met her in person years ago before she launched her oil and embarked on her misson to be Insta-famous. I'd also encourage you to think that such anger towards hypocritical behaviour doesn't come out randomly. Many people here are on the threads because of her shoddy and misleading behaviour, dangerous product and her facade on being a "girls' girl" / wannabe feminist. If she were any of those two things, she wouldn't be behaving like that and would realise that such behaviour is actually very misogynistic

• Heart

Girl, you’ve got this completely wrong. The issues most people on this forum have with Erim is that she’s apparently “doing it for the ONES who grew up without a mum or sisters” but what is she doing exactly? All she does is post provocative photos and stupid TikTok’s, which is fine but then don’t claim you’re doing it for the ones that grew up without a female in their life if you’re not going to actually help those girls out. She doesn’t respond to comments unless it’s “thanks sis x”. She only posts her outfits if she can link it to her like to know it so she’ll get the commission from the link. She’s maybe posted a handful of makeup tutorials. She’ll occasionally talk about periods but posts a story about it that is zero help and she’s claiming to be this super religious person but yet more and more people have come out and said she’s horrible to work for, she has no friends because she treats everyone like garbage, her extended family wants nothing to do with her. She’s overall problematic, narcissistic, and a pathological liar all which have been proved on these threads with receipts. And if she didn’t require her “friends” and employees to sign NDA’s I’m sure there would be a lot more receipts out there.

If you don’t like what you’re reading here you’re more than welcome to open up your own forum for those that are fans of Ms Kaur.

No one is skinny shamming, they’re pointing out that this girl doesn’t take photos that show her true self. She’s always got her body contorted so that she looks like she’s curvy to appeal to a certain demographic because being curvy is “in” right now and that’s how she gets likes. The girl doesn’t eat enough to be curvy no matter how much she works out.

where are the actual responses to what Im saying? if you guys even have one that is😂
hey shadcat do you need reading glasses? maybe the £2/hr can't afford you glasses meanwhile plenty of users responded to you

also shadcat - if you're so concerned about proof how about you respond to the proof in the threads? there are plenty of sketchy things irum did with tons of proof in the threads, selling PR and sponsored items on depop as just ONE example. you're logging on everyday writing essays and everyday you're still accomplishing nothing in these threads 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i honestly love it when shadcat shows up, it really is so hilarious :LOL: reminds all of us how desperate irum really is lmaooo

me whenever shadcat logs on and hits reply to one of us:
View attachment 1000108

also can someone add our lovely little nicknames for her to her wiki?

bobblehead
irum
and whatever other hilarious ones we use in here 😁

and she also goes by eri lally? more like eerie lully :LOL:
THIS no 🧢 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

View attachment 1002692
Who would want grapes as boobs? not me ERIC. Your clearly heavily influenced by this feed. Got those disgusting unhygienic nails shortened did we? Straight after you got called out on here for having dirt under them bumpy nasty ugly horrific claws? If I recall correctly it was only 2 days ago this unhygenic woman said ‘my nails are soo long omg’ clearly cares about what’s been said on here if she’s got rid of those spatula claws. Wouldn’t be surprised if she inflates them grapes with push up bras tomorrow the chav

Who would want grapes as boobs? not me ERIC. Your clearly heavily influenced by this feed. Got those disgusting unhygienic nails shortened did we? Straight after you got called out on here for having dirt under them bumpy nasty ugly horrific claws? If I recall correctly it was only 2 days ago this unhygenic woman said ‘my nails are soo long omg’ clearly cares about what’s been said on here if she’s got rid of those spatula claws. Wouldn’t be surprised if she inflates them grapes with push up bras tomorrow the chav

00858532-7A2F-464D-9110-D38A83449D50.jpeg

• Haha
Hey Shadcat this is not insta: the amount you reply defending irum is NOT going to get you higher up in the “likes” algorithm on tattle to even be noticed by the 500k views so quit while you’re behind. This forum is for the real brown women who are fed up with being represented by these unhinged machievellian narcs with huge platforms. There is a god 👏🏻 There is no ounce of damage limitation you can do with the audience + our receipts, irum is too far gone. Ps. All shadcat commentary is “erim narc facade speak” bored now 🥱 “we’re just jealous of her” (read reply above to that one ☝🏽) and the sickening grandiose “we are gassed that Erim reads on here”🤢 as someone used the phrase false “celebrity complex” … and this is projection at its finest, SHE is the one that is gassed that there are threads on her’ for a narc any form of supply is fuel, negative or positive, they live for supply!

Erim should really take notes 📝 from her peers, how come there is not even ONE thread on neelam gill 👸🏻 or anchal or kaushal and 6 whole threads on this psycho irum

Last edited:
Do you notice how Erim never screenshots these threads to her followers? She talks in code about “arresting trollz”considering she screenshots everything else to get her army of flying monkeys to attack poor bastards on there. This is an omission in itself because she’s GUILTY and more people will come fwd

Reactions: 8
Do you notice how Erim never screenshots these threads to her followers? She talks in code about “arresting trollz”considering she screenshots everything else to get her army of flying monkeys to attack poor bastards on there. This is an omission in itself because she’s GUILTY and more people will come fwd
It'll lead more people here and they'll see that most people on here aren't 'trollz' - it exposes her for what she is. Just like that joke of an article in the Daily Mail today about Tattle: backfired massively as it ended up directing more and more people here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.