Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you cannot tell me she has not at the very least had her hair line lasered, her lips filled and possibly her nose done in reference to the pictures above

Reactions: 8
oh she definitely has gotten her hairline & lips done... nose job not sure but that's only bc i cba to analyse her churayl face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is someone who is involved in all these Sikhi organisations lol Its a absolute joke someone who makes post calling others a witch is allowed to represent.

I am getting some information on her soon guys, I know someone whos connected with her Dad. We're preparing to expose very soon using the girls from Twitter who exposed her.
💯 I beg you get her cancelled praise the lord 🙏🏼 I mean we can tell without screenshots she’s an absolute demon…and all the expose is true! just real evil energy radiating through this reel

Reactions: 6
Just out of interest, does anyone know her dad irl? Curious to know what he’s like and what he thinks of the lies his daughter tells

Reactions: 3
I read a few of you mention previously that she’s not as pretty/attractive as before. I agree, she looks demonic now and has to practically wear next to nothing; essentially forcing the ‘attractiveness’ or showing her sausage toes for likes from middle aged men. I truly believe she has lost her looks completely because of her narcissistic cruel ways and mistreatment of others. In other words, god has taken away all the noor from her face. Whatever you are on the inside reflects on the outside.
I agree. I’ll admit I genuinely did think she was pretty back in 2019/2020. But for some reason, now she looks different, even with makeup on and hair styled. It’s not in a good way. I’m not saying she’s ugly now but she’s not that pretty either?? I think it’s seriously showing in her face

Reactions: 1
She wants to portray a rags to riches story to gain sympathy and clout which is shameful. This could not be furthest from the truth. The amount of lies that have been pushed out is absurd and can only mean she is a narc sociopath in need of serious help

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if it’s true that Peter Virdee (billionaire) has been arrested for fraud & running a criminal gang.

it took many years but he was arrested at Heathrow yesterday.

erim needs to take note - if you do people wrong (hair loss) you do get caught.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
has she had work done to her forehead?
why is it a different shape
LOL little miss hairless who claims she was born without body hair had side burns (as seen in these pics) but now doesn’t & still claims she was born ‘hairless’ ok then you naked rat. Lier had them lasered off. Exposed again. Tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
P.S. the threads recently have had a large influx of viewers and commenting members, maybe the dubai trip opened a lot of erim's audience's eyes. but we have over 500k views on the threads now! 💪 we're at 529k! soon come 1M views

now grab your popcorn as erim prints out pages of these threads again and heads her wannabe ass to the police station to cry about it again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
P.S. the threads recently have had a large influx of viewers and commenting members, maybe the dubai trip opened a lot of erim's audience's eyes. but we have over 500k views on the threads now! 💪 we're at 529k! soon come 1M views

now grab your popcorn as erim prints out pages of these threads again and heads her wannabe ass to the police station to cry about it again
I'm a new member of tattle but not new to tattle if ygm... so hey!

I always thought that the way Erim acts on social media, her constant need to act cutesy or dramatic laughs, was a bit annoying but I thought it was whatever. I really started to raise my eyebrows when a girl on Twitter started exposing her treatment of employees... for example, paying them an abysmal wage, or body-shaming etc. After that, I was intrigued so I decided to look into her a bit more and I saw a story she posted, granted probably a few years ago, that said she was 'blessed' not to grow any body hair. I thought that was VERY sus and inconsiderate towards members of the Sikh faith but especially Amritdhari women. It's like Erim has made herself somewhat a 'representative' of Sikhi 🙄 - obviously a ploy to profit off the Sikh community's support - but to imply that having body hair is a problem and is needed to be dealt with is extremely harmful and from that point, I've been v wary of pretty much anything she does... (I think I found that story on a tattle forum after the girl on twitter exposed her)... I just think that if you're going to sit on a big platform and act like Sikhi is so important to you, the MOST basic thing you can do is acknowledge what kes means to us and how women in our community may feel when you make comments like 'I legit had no idea how blessed I was' 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

1641927526161.png

I know this has probably already been mentioned before, so sorry if it has lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a new member of tattle but not new to tattle if ygm... so hey!

I always thought that the way Erim acts on social media, her constant need to act cutesy or dramatic laughs, was a bit annoying but I thought it was whatever. I really started to raise my eyebrows when a girl on Twitter started exposing her treatment of employees... for example, paying them an abysmal wage, or body-shaming etc. After that, I was intrigued so I decided to look into her a bit more and I saw a story she posted, granted probably a few years ago, that said she was 'blessed' not to grow any body hair. I thought that was VERY sus and inconsiderate towards members of the Sikh faith but especially Amritdhari women. It's like Erim has made herself somewhat a 'representative' of Sikhi 🙄 - obviously a ploy to profit off the Sikh community's support - but to imply that having body hair is a problem and is needed to be dealt with is extremely harmful and from that point, I've been v wary of pretty much anything she does... (I think I found that story on a tattle forum after the girl on twitter exposed her)... I just think that if you're going to sit on a big platform and act like Sikhi is so important to you, the MOST basic thing you can do is acknowledge what kes means to us and how women in our community may feel when you make comments like 'I legit had no idea how blessed I was' 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

View attachment 982640

I know this has probably already been mentioned before, so sorry if it has lol
Yes, this has been mentioned lots of times before, I agree with you, the way she lies and then says she is blessed is a horrible thing to say when lots of woman have body hair. If you read the wiki at the top, there is a summary of everything mentioned in these threads! Also, that story was actually from last year

Yes, this has been mentioned lots of times before, I agree with you, the way she lies and then says she is blessed is a horrible thing to say when lots of woman have body hair. If you read the wiki at the top, there is a summary of everything mentioned in these threads! Also, that story was actually from last year
Haha, I apologise for the deja vu.

Oh. So, more recently than I thought.

I don’t believe her body hair-less story since she had laser at least under her arms. Even so, why brag about it if your intention is to uplift your female followers 🤣 all her content is about thirsting for validation which to me is really sad. She can’t keep real life relationships but as long as random people are commenting on her feet etc she’s good 😷

Reactions: 7
LOL just had to check this again in 2022 still going keep up the good work 👏🏻🤣

Hahaha

Reactions: 4
"guys i just hate my birthday! idk what it is pls feel bad for me and send me tons of love on that day because i just hate it!!!!!"

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 13.20.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This begs social media content is all filmed in that cheap ass lift, her bland bedroom, that horrendous Dubai balcony or in her friends gym. It’s like she just makes tiktoks and reels all day and then exhausts her un-feminine, masculine, ill mannered, unsophisticated trashy behaviour on her stories. Also she’s so desperate not to be cancelled she’s resorted to being 80% naked in all her pics/vids so pervy men like her pics. Desperate little chav. Her oil is unsafe, stinks and is way overpriced. Bad people have bad things coming.

Also, HI DEMON ERIM.
7EFECE05-6AD7-4AE2-BC26-9A8F00E76D04.jpeg
3636A1B3-46E1-46DF-88A2-79740B8D1B0B.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.