Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like if erim didnt preach about sikhi and doesn't try to be a "sikhi influencer" she wouldn't be as unbearable. using religion for clout is just purely disgusting and if you're an immoral crappy person, do that without dragging religion into the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretending she has a friend sitting there again... if she did why is recording herself on a tripod instead asking her friend to film her? 😂
The way it's so obvious that there's no one there...

Reactions: 5
tbh she can get out of this narcissist behaviour.

1. Disconnect from social media only use it when you have too. (clout got to her head)
2. Dopamine detox.
3. Seek therapy.

This constantly posting on social media can't be helping her thats for sure. She even made a whole ass video when she got verified which I thought was just crazy, talking about how 'she wanted it so bad'.

If she recognises her actions and seeks the relevant help, then Ill start to gain more respect for her. But turning a blind eye acting like a know it all is why shes hated so much. On her story she said 5-10 people only bruh theres a whole army who doesnt like you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can finally add pictures to the wiki!! Let me know if there are any you would like me to add

Reactions: 2
About her face all over the wrapping paper, I bet no one even proposed that idea. She's so, so strange.

Reactions: 4
i feel like if erim didnt preach about sikhi and doesn't try to be a "sikhi influencer" she wouldn't be as unbearable. using religion for clout is just purely disgusting and if you're an immoral crappy person, do that without dragging religion into the picture.
if she didn't use Sikhi as a USP, she wouldn't have an audience at all. Just like the whole "modest" influencer is now a myth

all show, no go

Reactions: 3
if she didn't claim to be the "only sikh influencer speaking up about issues" (her words) and she was honest about the ridiculous things she lies about like modesty, drinking, hookah, partying, body hair, cosmetic procedures etc... literally no one would bat an eye at those things. there are tons of punjabi influencers who do all of that and have a community of girls following their pages for the recommendations and advice on all of that stuff. but its the fact that she hides behind this "sisterhood" facade when in reality she cannot hold any female relationships in her life because she's full of jealousy when it comes to women around her. people do not go to her platform for advice or sisterhood because she doesn't offer any of that. she tries to create this image of superiority and thinks of her followers as her admirers, not her sisterhood. she wants a fandom, not a sisterhood.

look at the people she looks up to: molly mae, kim kardashian etc. she wants to be an influencer that people idolise, she doesn't want a sisterhood, that's all a facade. she wants fans, not sisters.

Reactions: 9
If she went to Primark with her cousin, why did she take the clothes back to her flat and film a video about it? Super confused at that

I bet you she ordered that wrapping paper herself. Why didnt she tag the company???
The wrapping paper was PR from a company, I believe seeing it on another influencers story aswell so received the same package.

Why did she do a haul of what her male cousin got?? It’s not even her items 😂😂 she is so weird

Reactions: 5
didn't she do a mens primark haul before too? what is the point. feeding to the male demographic that thirst follows her

Erims bday this month. She will go on and on about how much she hates her birthday and then make a reel about herself with a birthday song, make everyone guess how old she is gonna be and when her birthday is and then she will do a byerim birthday surprise. Oh and byerim will also post a reel saying it’s their founders bday as if Erim didn’t make it herself 😂😂 I can’t believe she gonna be turning 27 and still acts like this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, serious case of karma here but I’m finding that my hair is actually thinning and this morning I noticed a patch on the top of my head that’s balding 😭 before anyone asks, no I haven’t been using ByErim 😂 can anyone recommend any decent hair products that would prevent the thinning and help my hair grow back?

Guys, serious case of karma here but I’m finding that my hair is actually thinning and this morning I noticed a patch on the top of my head that’s balding 😭 before anyone asks, no I haven’t been using ByErim 😂 can anyone recommend any decent hair products that would prevent the thinning and help my hair grow back?
Have you tried this fabulous hair oil?! 😍🤣

Also, her own oil doesn't even come up when you Google it...

Attachments

• Haha
Fable and mane hair oil is good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.