Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the captions in her old Instagram posts. I find it hilarious that she claims to be modest but does this 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Guys, serious case of karma here but I’m finding that my hair is actually thinning and this morning I noticed a patch on the top of my head that’s balding 😭 before anyone asks, no I haven’t been using ByErim 😂 can anyone recommend any decent hair products that would prevent the thinning and help my hair grow back?
Supplements: cystine b6 + forcapil (French pharmacy brands)
Topical: mielle hair oil + weleda hair tonic.

I hope it helps !

• Heart
‘Been in talks with some retailers for over six months’- just say that you’ve been desperately trying to get retailers to sell your hair oil and they all reject you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How on earth is she backing up these claims from a product perspective!!? Vitamin C cannot help to prevent grey hair (that is down to genetics, stress and melanin levels which differ from individual to individual). She doesn't even say what sort of protein her oil contains to prevent breakage. All highly suss: no clinical trials have been done on this oil; it's misleading consumers in addition to all the people who used the oil and showed photos of how much hair they lost. That's probably why no retailers are stocking her hair oil: all style and no substance. What a mess! Anyone who's big on stuff like skincare and haircare knows what works and what doesn't - she's an idiot

Reactions: 4
not sure how many of you know sacheu, but she's a canadian-asian influencer who came out with her own skincare line 2 years back. now she's stocked in nordstrom. erim, if it hasn't happened yet, it's definitely not gonna happen now or in the future. no one wants your tainted reputation & your false claims in their stores.

I love her thick skin serum; it's got a gorgeous texture. And you're right about Erim's product and rep; needs to do a massive rethink or creative direction pivot

Reactions: 1
Also, if Erim has a ‘lawyer’ and can stop trolling then why has nothing been done about her ex employee who exposed her on Twitter? Her tweets are still there and she literally knows the girl. That’s just proof that she can’t do anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god this voice. She is trapped in an infantile brain, this is not cute, grow up.

My god this voice. She is trapped in an infantile brain, this is not cute, grow up.
What’s more cringe is she made someone say this and record it, LMFAO

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, serious case of karma here but I’m finding that my hair is actually thinning and this morning I noticed a patch on the top of my head that’s balding 😭 before anyone asks, no I haven’t been using ByErim 😂 can anyone recommend any decent hair products that would prevent the thinning and help my hair grow back?
Tbh you might as well mix your own oils together & make sure to do a proper scalp massage. Also look at the inversion method it’s meant to be really helpful.
I normally mix castor oil (very thick don’t use alone), olive oil, sweet almond oil etc. My grandma uses mustard oil but it kinda smells lol so try doing that overnight n washing it off.

I can't cope with how stupid she must think her followers are. Her recent primark video... she's just thrown the hoodie on from her mens primark haul video (the same hoodie she told her "cousins girlfriend" to steal I might add).

She's done about 300 tiktoks on the balcony in the same outfit so she may aswell have just all her Primark Hauls in the same outfit too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't cope with how stupid she must think her followers are. Her recent primark video... she's just thrown the hoodie on from her mens primark haul video (the same hoodie she told her "cousins girlfriend" to steal I might add).
Loooolll I don’t understand this girl 😂 why wouldn’t you just do a menswear haul rather than making up an elaborate story about a visiting cousin 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.