Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
''Brand new items, work in PR in MCR, all genuine and authentic products!''
why are you pretending to live in manchester erim lool

also, she's selling all the pandora stuff they gifted her... i thought she was gassed and proud to be working with them

honestly, i hate influencers lol they're just sad, worthless and embarrassing? no integrity at all
Going to send this to the pr teams of the brands shes selling

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys!! A few of the items mentioned in her perfume related YouTube videos are listed on depop. I couldn't believe it at first then I double checked her videos to confirm. You can 100% tie it back to Erim. I hope this gets to the PR companies. The least she could do is be transparent about it, we get that she wants to make a living 🙃

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure the brands will care if they did they would t e gave with so many Influencers that have fake followings.

Reactions: 4
I thought sis said she won't promote things on her page that she personally wouldn't use? She sounds like such a snob promoting this content planner that she ain't even going to use. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think its time for you to change your management erim if your engagement is dropping low now and all your content is feet related... management ain't doing a good job 😂😂

Also "small creator"?? That just gives it away that she looks down on people with smaller following than her

Attachments

Is there any way to prove its hers to brands?
If you look at the sold reviews, a lot of the images from a while back are her own photos of her in clothes, same ones she's posted on Insta.

Annoyingly you can't click on images to enlarge them as she's deleted the posts from her page. Also people refer to as Priya and now she's "jas" which goes to show that she's changed her name multiple times

Attachments

Reactions: 3
if she was just open and used her name , i'd respect it more yknow
the fact she's trying to hide the fact/lying about it makes it so much more shady, like her fakeness just shine through

I love how she shouts out all the monolithic religions (even on Diwali) and nothing to the scientific dharmic religions! When everything she copies is directly lifted from the Vedas THE AUDACITY to culturally appropriate for clout! such a basic witch 🤢 cancel influencers for their scewed grooming

Attachments

I love how she shouts out all the monolithic religions (even on Diwali) and nothing to the scientific dharmic religions! When everything she copies is directly lifted from the Vedas THE AUDACITY to culturally appropriate for clout! such a basic witch 🤢 cancel influencers for their scewed grooming
idk that's a bit of a reach, i think she's probably just shouting out the religions that are from her majority followers. we know that she has a large muslim following

that planner is ugly sorry lmao

i think someone has reached out to pandora PR before here with screenshots from erim's depop, i dont think they did anything about it. not very surprising because pandora is such a knock off brand anyway

have you guys noticed erim has been wearing yellow/warm undertone foundation to try to get rid of the ghost look. erim, hun, its not the undertone that makes you look like an ashy ghost, it's the fact that you're choosing a foundation shade 5 times lighter than your skin tone

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh goodness no I never worked for her and didn't sign an NDA or anything like that. She and her father turned up to that networking event, and I got introduced to her because my friend thought we would have things in common (bless her lol; we were all young). Believe me, it's something I am so tempted to do; I cannot stand women who talk about 'sisterhood' and 'women for women' but then behave that way. I've never exposed someone either, so I feel a bit nervous to (especially after I saw the vicious way these other 'influencers' called Sonia and Faeza doxxed two girls who exposed them). I've told all my friends and their sisters what she said to me, and to not buy her products (I think a healthy diet does more for healthy-looking hair than an overly hyped bottle of scant oil tbh)
wowwww that's not surprising though lmao karma will get her eventually no need to get yourself dragged into it honestly dont think shes worth the headache you might get from it but guys I saw recently that the guardian did an investigation on tattle and ive heard people getting exposed from it, so thats why im being really careful about what i say on here and just lurk mainly and am giving u the same advice... esp cos she seems to have a loyal following just let her ruin herself

to touch on sonia and faiza, my sister actually knows the girl (well theyre acquaintances) who exposed her and she acc got mad backlash for it :/ i was so surprised cos it was vile what she did AND there was evidence... and in this situation theres no evidence erim has done any of this and she will easily deny it and itll just be brushed past by people so theres literally no point, i feel like staying out of tit is just better, sorry you had to go through that experience though but im also a bit baffled why your friend would even tell you she said that?? thats such a hurtful thing to tell a friend ... id rather have not known😟

• Haha
wowwww that's not surprising though lmao karma will get her eventually no need to get yourself dragged into it honestly dont think shes worth the headache you might get from it but guys I saw recently that the guardian did an investigation on tattle and ive heard people getting exposed from it, so thats why im being really careful about what i say on here and just lurk mainly and am giving u the same advice... esp cos she seems to have a loyal following just let her ruin herself

to touch on sonia and faiza, my sister actually knows the girl (well theyre acquaintances) who exposed her and she acc got mad backlash for it :/ i was so surprised cos it was vile what she did AND there was evidence... and in this situation theres no evidence erim has done any of this and she will easily deny it and itll just be brushed past by people so theres literally no point, i feel like staying out of tit is just better, sorry you had to go through that experience though but im also a bit baffled why your friend would even tell you she said that?? thats such a hurtful thing to tell a friend ... id rather have not known😟
Hi Erim lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Please send the guardian news article because I really don’t believe that

if you have been wronged then you 1000000% should speak up about it.

sorbae spoke up and she did not get backlash (other than your post in these threads lol). everyone knows about how erim mistreated kavita and harneet and they are not getting backlash, instead they are all getting mad support for speaking their truth.

meanwhile manipulative erim is sitting on her stories saying she takes mental health seriously while she is traumatising so many girls

this account only logs on to defend erim :LOL: give it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish Harneet & Kavita would come on here and speak their truth. They seemed so lovely and genuine, Erim is pure evil for how she treated them!

I wish Harneet & Kavita would come on here and speak their truth. They seemed so lovely and genuine, Erim is pure evil for how she treated them!
Harneet & Kavita need to speak up, how can you let some mentally/ verbally abuse you and get away with it. Also work and pay you like a slave. These agreements they signed mean nothing. If she threatens to take you to court just expose her again. Sis goes on about a legal team like she has 20 lawyers working for her, lol she probably has 1 solicitor which her dads uses for his business.

Harneet & Kavita SPEAK UP YOU ARE LETTING EVEN MORE GIRLS TO GET ABUSED LIKE YOU DID BY BEING SILINT.

trust me erim boo, I ain’t getting no headache from you 😂 it gives me pure joy that I’m assisting your karma b*tch slap you in your tiny behind :)bye sis! Xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Harneet & Kavita need to speak up, how can you let some mentally/ verbally abuse you and get away with it. Also work and pay you like a slave. These agreements they signed mean nothing. If she threatens to take you to court just expose her again. Sis goes on about a legal team like she has 20 lawyers working for her, lol she probably has 1 solicitor which her dads uses for his business.

Harneet & Kavita SPEAK UP YOU ARE LETTING EVEN MORE GIRLS TO GET ABUSED LIKE YOU DID BY BEING SILINT.
Kavita and harneet did speak up a little bit in that live they did few months ago but I feel like they were being very very careful due to the NDA’s !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.