Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course erim won't post about this, she's probably burning with jealousy inside. So much for supporting other women esp Sikhs like she bangs on about
So jealous cos we know Erim is obsessed with looks and she knows she ain’t got tit on this goddess

Reactions: 3
anarosa, the richlist guy's wife, reposted a bunch of stories she was tagged in on her own instagram but she didn't repost any of erim's and didn't interact with erim's ig 💀 the richlist account also didn't interact with her posts or stories that she tagged them in but they are interacting with and reposting about all the other celebrities that attended with them. erim and her dad def bought tickets and her classic manipulating her audience to make herself seem like a celebrity

Reactions: 6
anarosa, the richlist guy's wife, reposted a bunch of stories she was tagged in on her own instagram but she didn't repost any of erim's and didn't interact with erim's ig 💀 the richlist account also didn't interact with her posts or stories that she tagged them in but they are interacting with and reposting about all the other celebrities that attended with them. erim and her dad def bought tickets and her classic manipulating her audience to make herself seem like a celebrity
That’s so embarrassing for erim

"Hey Dad, can you do me a favour and make a video of me? Yeah I'm just going to writhe against the door don't worry. Then I'll walk away showing my ass and end it by running towards the camera. Thanks Dad!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"Hey Dad, can you do me a favour and make a video of me? Yeah I'm just going to writhe against the door don't worry. Then I'll walk away showing my ass and end it by running towards the camera. Thanks Dad!"
freud could come back from the dead and revive his career just from erim alone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you noticed she hasn't shared anything about Demi Jones (who she worked with on the SU2C campaign) after she announced she's cancer free

Reactions: 5
On the subject of sikh scammers / wannabes I just came across this “injection” shere punjab from Southall. I thought he was a parody but he is real.

if you need a good laugh google him. He is some self righteous “gangsta” (hypocrite) who makes out he helps victims of bullies yet he bullied one of his ex wives to suicide & sexually blackmails young Sikh girl for free £800 trainers!!

someone please start a thread on him. He switches off his comments because so many people have stories to sell. 🤣👎

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
On the subject of sikh scammers / wannabes I just came across this “injection” shere punjab from Southall. I thought he was a parody but he is real.

if you need a good laugh google him. He is some self righteous “gangsta” (hypocrite) who makes out he helps victims of bullies yet he bullied one of his ex wives to suicide & sexually blackmails young Sikh girl for free £800 trainers!!

someone please start a thread on him. He switches off his comments because so many people have stories to sell. 🤣👎
Yeah I saw him and his latest gf in the black country park...without his kids 🤔 He was also arrested i believe on the murder accusations of his ex wife.

• Wow
i'd be happy to make a thread for him but can you guys let me know his @ or what exactly to google to get info for the thread? this i what i found when i googled, is it the same person?

Reactions: 2
i'd be happy to make a thread for him but can you guys let me know his @ or what exactly to google to get info for the thread? this i what i found when i googled, is it the same person?

This sums it up:

@ injection.Sherepunjab

title: injection shere punjab (Jaspal Sandhu ) Southall

I would like to hear from the women he sexually blackmailed for his trainers.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
she's so fake, how can half her stories be like 'you guys only see 0.00001% of my life, i only share a tiny part of me, u don't know me or the pain behind my eyes'
and the rest of the time it's 'y'all my besties, thank u for loving me, we are sisters forever, the sisterhood is alive, love how i can share my life with you all'
pick a narrative c'mon , your iq is showing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't see where she's nearly about to cry... if you're about to genuinely cry you dont burst into a full blown grin like that in a split sec.
count on erim to bring out the sob story when her engagement is headed downhill, even the feet pics and thirsty reels can't get her back on track

PS. new threads:
injection.sherepunjab / Jaspal Singh Sandhu : https://tattle.life/threads/injection-sherepunjab-jaspal-singh-sandhu.25393/
Punjabi Influencers: https://tattle.life/threads/punjabi-influencers.25394/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.