Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she try and act cute and awkward in every tiktok she does. It’s so fake. Her face she makes as well 😂😂

Reactions: 3
trust me erim boo, I ain’t getting no headache from you 😂 it gives me pure joy that I’m assisting your karma b*tch slap you in your tiny behind :)bye sis! Xoxoxo
oh Im deff not her nor associated with her, i just like to try and be logical and tried giving some advice, do what you will, but theres even a documentary now on tattle and many influencers asking their fans to report the website, so this was just my 2 pence which I am absolutely allowed to give, doesn't mean Im her, I hate defensive comments like that bc its not even addressing what i've said, its like unless my opinion isn't exactly the same level of pissiness, then my opinion means I'm defending her or am the girl herself? come on man... can people grow up and learn to have conversations...

Please send the guardian news article because I really don’t believe that

there's also a bbc episode on it I think too :/ Imma stay lowkey idc if it means you guys think Im erim lmao I dont want to be in any trouble yall be safe tho

Reactions: 2
oh Im deff not her nor associated with her, i just like to try and be logical and tried giving some advice, do what you will, but theres even a documentary now on tattle and many influencers asking their fans to report the website, so this was just my 2 pence which I am absolutely allowed to give, doesn't mean Im her, I hate defensive comments like that bc its not even addressing what i've said, its like unless my opinion isn't exactly the same level of pissiness, then my opinion means I'm defending her or am the girl herself? come on man... can people grow up and learn to have conversations...

there's also a bbc episode on it I think too :/ Imma stay lowkey idc if it means you guys think Im erim lmao I dont want to be in any trouble yall be safe tho

What conversations? We’re not stupid to not notice how all your messages come across, people have called out others for going too far, all your messages are so weird. “There’s no evidence” when a lot of people who have worked with her and worked for her are saying the exact same thing lol.

Reactions: 5

Thanks for the advice Erim x

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Is she still going 😶💀 like nobody, not even the police give a flying F about tattle gossip. personal data leaking from here will be a bigger deal than breaching an NDA against a poor little influencer being exposed for the Lying abusive witch that she is,

It really grinds on me that taking these cringe tiktoks is part of the job spec

“ Ask their fans to report” this is erim speak 💀

the real issue for Erim is that tattle has more clout now than her own socials.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What conversations? We’re not stupid to not notice how all your messages come across, people have called out others for going too far, all your messages are so weird. “There’s no evidence” when a lot of people who have worked with her and worked for her are saying the exact same thing lol.
??? it was just an opinion goodness me didn't think it would bother anyone this much 😂 I cant tell if people are feeling insulted bc I am trying to give logical advice and it makes them feel stupid or that you guys genuinely just don't want to hear a different opinion... when coming for an influencer you'll need evidence, I still don't get this low pay situation, who would accept such a low pay in the first place... what "a lot of people who have worked with her and worked for her" have said, I agree its messed up, but I sometimes read stuff and I'm like and you tolerated this why??? to me its not even believable sometimes... my messages aren't weird, my last ones were about the reviews cos I have experienced it myself with trust pilot and I don't like reading people say the wrong things about stuff they don't know lol i don't hate erim nor do i like her, I just am not completely convinced bc I am not clouded by bias towards either side

Is she still going 😶💀 like nobody, not even the police give a flying F about tattle gossip. personal data leaking from here will be a bigger deal than breaching an NDA against a poor little influencer being exposed for the Lying abusive witch that she is,

It really grinds on me that taking these cringe tiktoks is part of the job spec

“ Ask their fans to report” this is erim speak 💀

the real issue for Erim is that tattle has more clout now than her own socials.
well i gave advice cos I personally dont wanna risk shittttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I just read down that shadcat comment history 🤣 Erim resorted to having a fake tattle account! Remember this same girl has fake fan accounts, fake depop accounts to sell pr goods, fake giveaways, fake hair extensions reviews, fake lips and fake insta life!!! 😂 all receipts on here 👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Guys I just read down that shadcat comment history 🤣 Erim resorted to having a fake tattle account! Remember this girl has fake fan accounts, fake depop accounts to sell pr goods, fake giveaways, fake hair extensions reviews, fake lips and fake insta life!!! 😂 all receipts on here 👏🏻
:rolleyes: I used to lurk then decided to make an account to comment, i already mentioned this before? this is annoying now really

• Haha
??? it was just an opinion goodness me didn't think it would bother anyone this much 😂 I cant tell if people are feeling insulted bc I am trying to give logical advice and it makes them feel stupid or that you guys genuinely just don't want to hear a different opinion... when coming for an influencer you'll need evidence, I still don't get this low pay situation, who would accept such a low pay in the first place... what "a lot of people who have worked with her and worked for her" have said, I agree its messed up, but I sometimes read stuff and I'm like and you tolerated this why??? to me its not even believable sometimes... my messages aren't weird, my last ones were about the reviews cos I have experienced it myself with trust pilot and I don't like reading people say the wrong things about stuff they don't know lol i don't hate erim nor do i like her, I just am not completely convinced bc I am not clouded by bias towards either side

well i gave advice cos I personally dont wanna risk shittttttttt
Lol why are you on a gossip thread on erim defending her or giving us advice if you’re not erim herself, makes no sense you say you just want to “lurk” these threads but give us advice to get us to stay lowkey if lurking is what you like to do then why the advice to stop exposing erim? What will you have to “lurk” then??? Lol. Shut up Erim, you’re finally hitting rock bottom and can’t handle your karma at this point, but there’s much much more to come😹😹

• Haha
Sis needs to get off Tattle and back to running her 7 figure business
she's laying on the couch all day after her one post changing the world about menstrual activism, she's got time to be on tattle today!

erim's £2 minion still responding even after multiple messages of being annoyed and offended by this thread... i love to see it!
giphy.gif

• Haha
she's laying on the couch all day after her one post changing the world about menstrual activism, she's got time to be on tattle today!

erim's £2 minion still responding even after multiple messages of being annoyed and offended by this thread... i love to see it!
View attachment 931767
Can you imagine in the future when she has a baby “I feel so blessed to be able to grow this precious human inside of me, I’m soooOoO gifted and blessed with this ability” does she not realize how she throws women under the bus with these posts to make it seem like she’s the only woman who’s special lmfao 😹 so much for being a “girls girl”

• Haha

But that article says nothing about there being investigations on tattlelife? All it mentions is an Instagram account called ‘detechtives’ (which erim followed hahah) but that account was removed and it was proven that the technology they used to ‘expose’ the people on here was all a lie. The only people they managed to get were the people who got scared of being exposed and said sorry. I doubt anything will be done to this website and I doubt even more that erim will tell her fans to try and take this site down because if she does, they will read everything on here and see the truth about her

what "a lot of people who have worked with her and worked for her" have said, I agree its messed up, but I sometimes read stuff and I'm like and you tolerated this why??? to me its not even believable sometimes... my messages aren't weird, my last ones were about the reviews cos I have experienced it myself with trust pilot and I don't like reading people say the wrong things about stuff they don't know lol i don't hate erim nor do i like her, I just am not completely convinced bc I am not clouded by bias towards either side
There are reasons for the things you question. Firstly, the trust pilot situation. We know you can’t delete reviews on trust pilot. But, erim would purposely FLAG negative reviews to get their ‘order number’ in order to take the reviews down. Even when people have provided their order numbers, she will still flag it so trustpilot take the review down. This makes her overall rating go up which isn’t authentic. If you look at the stats on trustpilot, it shows that a lot of the reviews erim has flagged wasn’t for a valid reason. This shows she only flags them to hide the bad reviews.

Secondly, about the ‘why would someone tolerate working with her’. Truth is, they haven’t? People who have worked with her and have had negative experiences with her no longer do work with her. All her employees leave her which is why she is desperate for new ones. I find it believable especially since everyone has left her and nearly everyone seems to have the same story about her. I don’t think that’s coincidental. Also remember, a lot of the stories people have don’t come from people who have directly worked with erim. For example, people in the wedding industry know how bad erim is to be around. So there’s no point questioning why people tolerated being with her if some never directly worked with erim anyway

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.