Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bynima aswell? always been suspicious of her
Same so many clues: sob stories, wears bags with her name on it šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ« has holier than thou captions,always posting how much she loves kids to come off as maternal and mother Theresa like but really just capitalising (Erim to tee) used to only post selfies then miraculously developed a sense of humour Cos her good looks were Basic, jumps on bandwagons ie yoga and reels to do with ā€œself loveā€ degrades women who became professionals, niki mahon type sickening ā€œboss babesā€ content , copies smaller profiles (yoga) I could go on tbf she is boring and basic AF and everywhereā€¦ Erim is more dangerous I would not want my daughter to look up to any of these insta trash

Screenshots mean FA when you get exposed by multiple women on the daily for being an absolute demon. We all know how narcs can manipulate every mediumā€¦

Same so many clues: sob stories, wears bags with her name on it šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ« has holier than thou captions,always posting how much she loves kids to come off as maternal and mother Theresa like but really just capitalising (Erim to tee) used to only post selfies then miraculously developed a sense of humour Cos her good looks were Basic, jumps on bandwagons ie yoga and reels to do with ā€œself loveā€ degrades women who became professionals, niki mahon type sickening ā€œboss babesā€ content , copies smaller profiles (yoga) I could go on tbf she is boring and basic AF and everywhereā€¦ Erim is more dangerous I would not want my daughter to look up to any of these insta trash

Screenshots mean FA when you get exposed by multiple women on the daily for being an absolute demon. We all know how narcs can manipulate every mediumā€¦
Like is that a threat again to victims who suffered whilst working for this witch šŸ¤Ŗ Erim quit playing now šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The funny thing I've just realised, she listens to Path in the morning but doesn't understand Punjabi???? So how is she understanding what the Guru is saying???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The funny thing I've just realised, she listens to Path in the morning but doesn't understand Punjabi???? So how is she understanding what the Guru is saying???
She doesnā€™t care, itā€™s just performative. Also sheā€™s not listening, sheā€™s only got it playing in the background while she does her makeup or rants on her ig stories

Reactions: 9
So she basically spent the whole evening doing tiktok content on the balcony.

the one about her mum though, using that for content, how low can she get. Wonder which she filmed first ā˜ 
That stupid kick video again for clout, reinforce the lie that she can do martial artsā€¦ sis youā€™re holding onto the railing itā€™s just shady out of shot

Does anyone else find these pointless staged tiktok so so funny when you see the poor soul holding the camera in the lift reflection doing retakes šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
That stupid kick video again for clout, reinforce the lie that she can do martial artsā€¦ sis youā€™re holding onto the railing itā€™s just shady out of shot

Yep last time she did the kick vid she was holding the handle of her bathroom door in her bedroom at her dads place šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
really this transformation in 2 months?!. Erim is heavily marketing this oil as a cure for alopecia. Itā€™s false advertising. It takes months for hair to grow back. I know a couple of people with alopecia who went to belgravia clinic (most known well clinic for hair loss) where theyā€™ve used every treatment available known. Hair loss is serious, and to market your toxic oil as a cure is actually appalling. There will be vulnerable people spending their hard earned money on this trashy oil thanks to the fake hair comparison photos.

then the second photo, again really 2 weeks?

come on Erim, who are you fooling.

504B9EBF-DD3D-43B6-9E32-4824AE991425.jpeg
AE6D652F-825B-47A0-A026-C99A30648E7E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
really this transformation in 2 months?!. Erim is heavily marketing this oil as a cure for alopecia. Itā€™s false advertising. It takes months for hair to grow back. I know a couple of people with alopecia who went to belgravia clinic (most known well clinic for hair loss) where theyā€™ve used every treatment available known. Hair loss is serious, and to market your toxic oil as a cure is actually appalling. There will be vulnerable people spending their hard earned money on this trashy oil thanks to the fake hair comparison photos.

View attachment 947847View attachment 947858
Surely if she is into haircare she would know itā€™s impossible for hair to grow that quick

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s not into hair care sheā€™s not passionate about it at all, she just seized the opportunity to start it bc she had really no option job wise besides pursuing social media aggressively since she has no real talent or skill besides genetically having ā€œdecentā€ looking hair and looking semi pretty (I actually donā€™t think sheā€™s pretty anymore sheā€™s so average and bland), she offers her audience nothing but sob stories pretty sure her ultimate plan is just to bag a rich guy so she can live that lifestyle bc she canā€™t actually do it on her own since sheā€™s so stingy and cheap and use her hair rash giving oil money to buy herself more ugly designer bags.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 947847View attachment 947858
Report that sh*t to the ASA. This counts as false advertising and misleading, given how many people have reported serious hair loss after using her oil. Shocking stuff; to claim that luscious hair can grow back within 2-3 weeks. Shocking!

Reactions: 6
Off topic but has anyone noticed that most of her grid posts have less than 1000 likes - which is strange given that her following is supposedly 247,000?
That means she has less than 1% engagement

Reactions: 5
Off topic but has anyone noticed that most of her grid posts have less than 1000 likes - which is strange given that her following is supposedly 247,000?
That means she has less than 1% engagement
do you mean less than 10k? last i checked she was getting 7-9k likes per post on avg which is still a significant drop from the 19-23k she used to get before the tattle threads and people started connecting the dots about her

do you mean less than 10k? last i checked she was getting 7-9k likes per post on avg which is still a significant drop from the 19-23k she used to get before the tattle threads and people started connecting the dots about her
Your numbers make a lot more sense- my bad!
Still a significant drop and less than 5% engagement (happy to be corrected on the maths!)

Your numbers make a lot more sense- my bad!
Still a significant drop and less than 5% engagement (happy to be corrected on the maths!)
Yeah post her posts only get just about 3k likes (attached pics before she removes the lower engagement posts.) Watch how soon shes going to start using the hide likes feature and talk about how likes aren't important to her, its the sisterhood community that she's here on insta for... its coming real soon guys šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One thing I have never understood is why Sikhs will refer to equality yet the same people will casually put down a ā€œlowerā€ caste. Classic case with choora? I think itā€™s called.

if there is equality why are there so few inter caste marriages?

im
Not attacking - I would just like to know.

Reactions: 3
One thing I have never understood is why Sikhs will refer to equality yet the same people will casually put down a ā€œlowerā€ caste. Classic case with choora? I think itā€™s called.

if there is equality why are there so few inter caste marriages?

im
Not attacking - I would just like to know.
Sikhi teaches equality and explicitly denounces the caste system.
But the important thing to bear in mind is that there is a huge spectrum of ā€œSikhsā€.
There are those that are simply born to parents of sikh heritage, and in reality donā€™t practice or follow the faith. More often than not, these are the individuals that identify more to their ā€œcasteā€ than to the principles of sikhi; and therefore end up perpetuating casteism. Their actions/beliefs donā€™t reflect on the teachings in sikhi, because they are outrightly defying Sikhi.
example- I have cousins that identify as ā€œJatt Sikhā€- they literally think that is their religion - when in reality it is a complete oxymoron to identify with a caste and also call yourself a Sikh.

Thereā€™s many examples of this in other religions/faiths. Just like how Buddha preached that people shouldnā€™t believe in statues/ idolatry - yet, there are now millions of Buddha statues across the world - it doesnā€™t reflect the teachings.

within the practicing Sikh community, you will find a lot more ā€œinter casteā€ marriages because those individuals do not have a caste - they denounced their caste when they took Amrit.

Yeah post her posts only get just about 3k likes (attached pics before she removes the lower engagement posts.) Watch how soon shes going to start using the hide likes feature and talk about how likes aren't important to her, its the sisterhood community that she's here on insta for... its coming real soon guys šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€

she used to get like 200-300 comments on her posts too. now she's lucky if she gets to 100 comments on a post. on her reels she may get views but her likes and comments and actual engagement is so low

she used to get like 200-300 comments on her posts too. now she's lucky if she gets to 100 comments on a post. on her reels she may get views but her likes and comments and actual engagement is so low
And half of those 100 comments is her replying to people with ā¤ā¤ to boost her engagement

]

Makes you wonder why so many brands gift her stuff, seeing as engagement is so low?
I'm guessing majority of the small independent brands only look at her following and hope that she would bring them more business so they probably don't look into further to notice her engagement has actually dropped a lot. They also assume coz she works with bigger brands like Pandora and Jimmy choo that she's an "established" influencer. This is how she gets away with grabbing freebies for all the "team" parties she does.. she offers to pay with shout outs on her stories. I wish people would stop sending their products to her for free like that. She doesn't deserve it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.