Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats funny she said 5-10 people.... bruh 700+ liked that tweet... stop gassing.

And whos the ring leader? Boris Johnson

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On trust pilot you are allowed to choose any name on your profile. Erim flags the review find out the information , I.e name etc.

Then she uses this to address your full name which she is not allowed to do, she’s literally releasing data she has no right too publicly.

also Erim has outed herself here to say she would refund some money if the buyer says they will remove the review. No integrity here. She’s publicly just shown she will authorise refunds for removal of negative reviews (also against trust pilot guidelines). Reported to TP.

Trust pilot have given me a ticket number. I’ve attached the review and Erims response that shows that they will do refunds for removal or amendments of reviews, and also how byerim are using personal names to addresss reviews when they gather information through flagging.
Il keep this thread updated.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it Afghan? When I first started following her like 2 years ago she had done a post saying she was half Afghan half Punjabi then all of a sudden she never mentioned she was Afghan again and that she’s Punjabi only
I think she tried to seem exotic by saying Afghan … just a thought.
Hahahah, why did she say ‘ringleader’. This girl was literally her ex employee. Also, where did she get exposed for it being a lie? In fact, both harneet and kavita confirmed what the girl was saying was true?? So who will we believe, erim (who’s had countless stories about her being a witch) or her ex employees who have had to work with her and know the real her? When will she stop with the lies, it’s so embarrassing, karma will catch up to her eventually.

Also she said she ‘don’t need to do anything’ so that shows the lawyer story was all a lie and it flopped 😂😂. I just don’t get why she comes on here and reads what she says if it affects her this badly

Lastly, she didn’t lose followers but she hasn’t gained any either and her business is going slow. So clearly people are realising she’s not the girl they thought to be. She would be nothing without those thirsty guys who follow her
She’s trying to weaponise her followers against the real victim who is sorbae who broke her silence on her Abuse and mistreatment by Erim. classic narc trait.

Whats funny she said 5-10 people.... bruh 700+ liked that tweet... stop gassing.

And whos the ring leader? Boris Johnson
Lol Plus nearly 500k views on tattle! 🤪I’m here for Erim to be silenced in 2022. the little witch

Reactions: 7
I saw this on the Government websitee regarding ByErims account https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12607533/filing-history

Does anyone understand this lol

seems like her dad is putting money into other businesses?

(all of my amounts below will be in $ because I don't have the british pounds sign on my laptop keyboard lol)

but yes, ByErim Ltd has lent $500,000 to a couple of companies they are related to (so her dad's companies).

also, i am seeing that the profit and loss balance is $521,974 which means she does own a pretty profitable business. i always did believe that her business was profitable because of how ridiculously expensive her bottles are...priced at $40, this would mean that over 13,000 has been sold..which is believable as she has over 200,000 followers and i did see a few of my own friends purchase it (sadly)

regardless of her business being profitable or not, the truth remains is that she is manipulative and lying and literally controlling her audience to think of her as a certain way, all while exploiting Sikhi. that's the thing with being a 'Sikh' influencer on the internet is that people will eat up your product no matter how expensive it is for the sake of supporting 'our own' - and it's unfortunate that Erim knows this and has decided to hop on the Sikhi trend to get her coins, which is ironic because this is all anti-Sikh...not sure what her Sikh followers see in her tbh. I'm a Sikh myself and not once have I looked at her and felt inspired to become better, more spiritual, etc. She's the last profile I would visit to get my Sikh wisdom from lol

I just wanna tell the young followers of Erim that might be reading this:

- someone who does good for the world (as us Sikhs call it - Sewa) doesn't need to post it on social media because when you post it on social media, you are quite literally doing it for your Ego and nothing else. yes, some people could argue 'well we see so much bad stuff so it's nice to see people being kind' - sure valid argument but CONSTANTLY posting about this is just for the Ego...

- someone who is truly Sikh should not use religion to capitalize off of their business. Sikhs are taught to earn our money truthfully and everything she has been doing has been lies.

- someone who truly is a good person does not need to post on their stories about how good and kind and awesome they are

- someone who constantly talks about having haters is the problem themselves, lol trust me on this one

- there are so many other sikh influencers out there, how come they don't have tattle threads made about them? or have their ex-employees or friends speaking out badly about their treatment? i mean they are just as successful and pretty and everything else (even more so than Erim) so how come these influencers don't have 'haters' like Erim does out of jealousy? are people ONLY jealous of Erim? something to think about for those who do believe that Erim only gets haters cause she's pretty or successful or whatever lol

- people can be anything they want to be on the Internet, don't just believe them cause of their external beauty. i see a lot of this happening on social media unfortunately

sorry for the long rant :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The point is you all fuckin post this erim: point being you and niki and nima and tanvi et al the fake influencer group do not have the brain bandwidth to become a doctor lawyer or engineer so quite degrading these professions you wouldn’t even get a look in 👀
Who is nima?

Who is nima?
Another classic narcassist cloaked as a sweet empathic person…not obvious to the untrained eye but anyone who puts their name in their branding is a narc… bynima ; she’s also made sly digs at people who worked hard to get into legitimate professions just like Erim and niki have in the past to make themselves feel better about their crappy little insta shops which they founded on selfies and thirst traps. What they all don’t realise is that the real “boss babes” are professionals and world needs doctors lawyers and engineers, we don’t need home made oils and cheap Ali express pRoducts.

Reactions: 1
The point is you all fuckin post this erim: point being you and niki and nima and tanvi et al the fake influencer group do not have the brain bandwidth to become a doctor lawyer or engineer so quite degrading these professions you wouldn’t even get a look in 👀
Don't even get me started on that Tanvi girl from IG and Tiktok - Dil Mil this and Dil Mil that. Feel sorry for that DJ Dr she's secretly dating and pulled in for clout. She milked her injury and the recovery/rehab and now complains she's single (a lie). How can you complain that you're single when you probably have 1000+ boys messaging you and a successful DilMil campaign. She seems to be a bloody expert at just about everything - matches Miss Erim here through and through!

To this day it still P's me off that she was featured in Asian Wealth Magazine. I did meet the owner once at a family wedding; flashy git and kept introducing me to his wife - lovely lady but it's weird when you start learning about her gym routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't even get me started on that Tanvi girl from IG and Tiktok - Dil Mil this and Dil Mil that. Feel sorry for that DJ Dr she's secretly dating and pulled in for clout. She milked her injury and the recovery/rehab and now complains she's single (a lie). How can you complain that you're single when you probably have 1000+ boys messaging you and a successful DilMil campaign. She seems to be a bloody expert at just about everything - matches Miss Erim here through and through!

To this day it still P's me off that she was featured in Asian Wealth Magazine. I did meet the owner once at a family wedding; flashy git and kept introducing me to his wife - lovely lady but it's weird when you start learning about her gym routine.
Whats the name of the dj dr that tanvi is dating?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it Afghan? When I first started following her like 2 years ago she had done a post saying she was half Afghan half Punjabi then all of a sudden she never mentioned she was Afghan again and that she’s Punjabi only
I thought it was Persian? I vividly remember seeing an Iranian flag in her bio, don't tell me she's said both she is unhinged 🤣

Reactions: 1
Bruh I bet she doesn't of know what the Anand Sahib is nor Jap Ji.

Sikh owned business yeah right. I Sikh is a student of the guru wisdom. She hasn't shown she meditates on naam or anything.

So its difficult to preach Sikhi and being Sikh on instagram. But who are we to judge, I just hope she has Karma come her way if shes using Sikhi for personal gain.

Reactions: 4
Another classic narcassist cloaked as a sweet empathic person…not obvious to the untrained eye but anyone who puts their name in their branding is a narc… bynima ; she’s also made sly digs at people who worked hard to get into legitimate professions just like Erim and niki have in the past to make themselves feel better about their crappy little insta shops which they founded on selfies and thirst traps. What they all don’t realise is that the real “boss babes” are professionals and world needs doctors lawyers and engineers, we don’t need home made oils and cheap Ali express pRoducts.
bynima aswell? always been suspicious of her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.