Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At it again using her hand to tighten dresses whilst looking like an idiot with her hand behind her back 😂 seriously erim just just safety pins if you wanna have skin tight dresses for insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
Safety pins would leave little holes in that particular fabric of her dress- so she wouldn’t be able to return it after wearing.. just a thought

Reactions: 8
She only did the story about Chaar Sabibzade because she got called out in her TikTok comments

Reactions: 2
No. You got to meet some people from Instagram Erim, they’re not “your followers”. So predictable embellishing she has richlist invites as soon as we say she went dubai just to take reels in cheap outfits 🥱
"The German crowd" ... They're dutch 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have to tell everyone that she was basically trying to find a homeless person to give her food to. It makes me think that she does nothing to help others out off camera and only does it to look good.
just because they were untouched doesnt mean theyre safe for a stranger to eat.... in a PANDEMIC ??? girl just stop begging for attention and take them home. stop treating the underprivileged like your personal trash cans to give away your uneaten food to and go buy them some sanitary packaged food or a full hot meal if you want to feed them, not your leftovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm so glad more and more people are finding out about her true colours. She's such a strange person.

But you're not feminine at all erim? Lol yet again replying to the posts here coz people have been saying she's got masculine energy!
Bloody hell, how many reels did she take in her balcony. I know it’s her job but shes desperate for engagement. Did she not enjoy her time in Dubai at all. She just spent her time reading on here and then making reels for damage control 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what a joke omg 'it's christmas eve, look how hard i'm working' whilst she wraps one package and puts makeup on some desks ....
literally there are people working 12 hours shifts in all sorts of industries (hospital workers come to mind) who don't complain as much as her

• Heart
What is she waffling about in her story? She chats so much tit, I don’t know why she pretends to be some therapist now 😂

Reactions: 5
What is she waffling about in her story? She chats so much tit, I don’t know why she pretends to be some therapist now 😂
How did she make Xmas about her mum passing yet again? Erim is an empty dark soul, it’s just a shell. She is only in happy in her element when she gets attention and camera is rolling she has no empathy, it’s demonic. she can’t be happy for other people getting together during a time when it’s so difficult to see loved ones, she can’t see the beauty in that cos she is empty

Reactions: 6
How many times is going to do that kicking trick? This girl actually did go dubai to film tiktoks on her balcony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she make Xmas about her mum passing yet again? Erim is an empty dark soul, it’s just a shell. She is only in happy in her element when she gets attention and camera is rolling she has no empathy, it’s demonic. she can’t be happy for other people getting together during a time when it’s so difficult to see loved ones, she can’t see the beauty in that cos she is empty
honestly almost 90% of the world look forward to the holidays it’s a happy relaxing time in their lives and she twists it to make ppl feel sorry about her she’s honestly messed up in the head it’s scary she Needs to seek help!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
honestly almost 90% of the world look forward to the holidays it’s a happy relaxing time in their lives and she twists it to make ppl feel sorry about her she’s honestly messed up in the head it’s scary she Needs to seek help!!!!!!
She does that for every occasion, even her own birthday... watch in a few weeks she's going to start posting about "guys i hate my birthday" posts but "guess when my birthday is"... and will still always post on her actual birthday to let everyone know its her birthday but she hates celebrating. She's just an attention seeker...its all for engagement for her and to feel relevant.

Reactions: 9
Omg erim is so embarassing. After her long rant today on Christmas and how she hates this time of year and whatever, she did a post saying ‘share with me how you are celebrating Christmas in a non traditional way to show how we are different to everyone’ or something like that. She’s now deleted that post because she’s realised no one knows what the hell shes on about and why she is being so negative 😂😂. She was even ranting in the post that people don’t need to spend time with their family and don’t go downstairs if you don’t want to. Does she listen to herself when she talks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.