Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought I would mention this 😂 I have no problem with her being a different ethnicity, but when she's clearly lying and trying so hard to pretend she's full Punjabi it's just kinda sad to sell her oil.

I'm pretty sure this information is all right and her mum's name is Fariola Almas Malick. This is all free information online that can be accessed on many websites; my heritage DNA, ancestry DNA etc.

I believe her birthday is in January and in the pic it says February but that is purely when her birth was registered. I have the same thing with my birthday and my siblings.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I just stalked Soniafyza, whats the drama around them and why do they have so many followers? 🤷🏻‍♀️
they are uk based Pakistani influencers that hate their ethinicity and being associated with Pakistanis, so they moved to Dubai and pretended to be of an Arab descent saying they were born and raised in Kuwait (which. Is a lie) they have been lying about their ethinicity all along and recently went on a nasty racist rant about Pakistanis (you can find this online just search racist rant soniaxfyza” since then have been cancelled and exposed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
they are uk based Pakistani influencers that hate their ethinicity and being associated with Pakistanis, so they moved to Dubai and pretended to be of an Arab descent saying they were born and raised in Kuwait (which. Is a lie) they have been lying about their ethinicity all along and recently went on a nasty racist rant about Pakistanis (you can find this online just search racist rant soniaxfyza” since then have been cancelled and exposed.
Vile I can’t believe they have million followers… these narcs are EVERYWHERE

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she can’t text her ‘friends’ properly yet has time to screenshot her convos, put them on her Instagram story with a long caption of how she can’t text properly. Is this a personality trait of hers or does she genuinely not care about her friends?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she can’t text her ‘friends’ properly yet has time to screenshot her convos, put them on her Instagram story with a long caption of how she can’t text properly. Is this a personality trait of hers or does she genuinely not care about her friends?
Purely performative behaviour. I see lots of influencers do it either for attention or clout or to 'boost engagement' or show authentic they are by writing out their thought process :rolleyes:

I just thought I would mention this 😂 I have no problem with her being a different ethnicity, but when she's clearly lying and trying so hard to pretend she's full Punjabi it's just kinda sad to sell her oil.

I'm pretty sure this information is all right and her mum's name is Fariola Almas Malick. This is all free information online that can be accessed on many websites; my heritage DNA, ancestry DNA etc.

I believe her birthday is in January and in the pic it says February but that is purely when her birth was registered. I have the same thing with my birthday and my siblings.
i think in the first or second thread there was some evidence like these screenshots of someone with the last name malick as erim's mum too. it was discussed heavily in the older threads i think there's proof or something. some even have said that her parents were not wed and erim's mum was not a part of her life way before she allegedly died and that's why she has mommy issues

it's her one of only personality traits along with being a beg

Reactions: 6
Vile I can’t believe they have million followers… these narcs are EVERYWHERE
soo many similarities to erim as well, with the lying about ethnicity she’s sort of doing that too, she’s not a full Punjabi but she never claims the other half of her,and also a narc

Reactions: 3
Don't you know? Erim is above everyone inc her friends...she doesn't have time or energy to invest into creating meaningful and lasting relationships. Shes too good for us all remember 😂

Someone tell me what's supposed to be funny about this reel? 🤔 Am I missing the point or is erim just being erim again?

Attachments

Last edited:
Don't you know? Erim is above everyone inc her friends...she doesn't have time or energy to invest into creating meaningful and lasting relationships. Shes too good for us all remember 😂

Someone tell me what's supposed to be funny about this reel? 🤔 Am I missing the point or is erim just being erim again?
I don’t think erim has ever been funny. The only time I laugh is when she lies and gets caught out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtf would you need to go get lashes done during major exams time at uni… this proves how basic she is. Also what is her pointless point on lashes?
She has no other content and wants to keep posting to stay "relevant", which she no longer is since this thread started... but also can we just acknowledge that we have nearly 5k posts/comments on these threads?! 😳 mental!!

• Heart
She has no other content and wants to keep posting to stay "relevant", which she no longer is since this thread started... but also can we just acknowledge that we have nearly 5k posts/comments on these threads?! 😳 mental!!
Also… why is she *constantly* talking about uni life- she’s literally going to be 27 next month - seems like she peaked as a student

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it's her only real accomplishment in life. the only thing that she hasn't fabricated and made herself seem like a celebrity over. you can tell mentally she is still in that age and has not matured and thats why she seeks to prey on uni age girls to work for her bc she feels she can relate to them more and wants that company around her as well as underpaying and overworking them. and honestly i would not be so shocked if she was lying about the first class part :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At it again using her hand to tighten dresses whilst looking like an idiot with her hand behind her back 😂 seriously erim just just safety pins if you wanna have skin tight dresses for insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also did not link one single outfit for her "sisters" who are asking in the comments - as always. But she's definitely a girls girl!

At it again using her hand to tighten dresses whilst looking like an idiot with her hand behind her back 😂 seriously erim just just safety pins if you wanna have skin tight dresses for insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s actually sad that all she did in Dubai is pretend she was a celebrity and take reels on her balcony

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.