Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks her age, I wonder how she will deal with life once she’s older and the same tricks don’t work anymore

Reactions: 2
Anyone arrested yet? I remember her ‘lawyer’ mentioning someone getting a restraining order (even though that term doesn’t exist in the UK 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks her age, I wonder how she will deal with life once she’s older and the same tricks don’t work anymore
who knows, maybe one day when the wisdom strikes and she quits being an influencer
hopefully by then Instagram is defunct

Reactions: 4
This “review” was posted on the byerim account just now, it’s literally hair extensions in the after picture. The person claims their split ends have gone, fair, but why post the picture like the oil is responsible for the thickness and length. That is hair extensions. Also the girl that posted it is “user not found” lol weird it was posted about 20 minutes ago. Clearly a fake account. It’s so misleading does bobble head not know that it’s illegal and falls under under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. Idk why sis is bringing out a shampoo and banging on about samples, sooner or later all the fake reviews, bad reviews and bad practice are going to catch up with her and it will be BYE Erim for good.

Also sick of her banging on about all the friends she’s had since year 4 or 7 or whatever. And telling us she used to get mistaken for twins with her mate like it’s some sort of flex she wants to be mixed so bad it’s embarrassing at this point. posting her food like she eats well but then also posting she can’t finish a piece of toast. Then she says her dad doesn’t give her anything but she flexed a YSL bag that was a “gift” while at her dads place. Convenient. She doesn’t even remember her own lies 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was coming on here to say the exact same thing about that review being hair extensions. If you go on Hannahs profile, she's even tagged the lady who did her extensions (see screenshot - hannah posted it on 10th Aug 2021) Also Hannah is one of erims "friends" they were together a few months ago. Can't believe erim is trying to know claims her oil transformed this hair. Someone needs to complain to trading standards for false advertising.

Screenshot_20211017-234312_Instagram.jpg

20211017_234157.jpg

And here are the pics of Hannah posted by the hair extension lady. Hannah is wearing the same outfit in these pics as the one she posted on her gram (watch her erim gets her to remove that pic now!) 😂

Screenshot_20211017-235203_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-235215_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-235229_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I was coming on here to say the exact same thing about that review being hair extensions. If you go on Hannahs profile, she's even tagged the lady who did her extensions (see screenshot - hannah posted it on 10th Aug 2021) Also Hannah is one of erims "friends" they were together a few months ago. Can't believe erim is trying to know claims her oil transformed this hair. Someone needs to complain to trading standards for false advertising.

View attachment 815252

View attachment 815253

And here are the pics of Hannah posted by the hair extension lady. Hannah is wearing the same outfit in these pics as the one she posted on her gram (watch her erim gets her to remove that pic now!) 😂

View attachment 815262

View attachment 815263

View attachment 815264
Honestly Erim’s pathological lying has no bounds.

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that Erim’s promoted Crypto Eats which was found to be a scam, they made 500k from innocent people’s investments! Along with other influencers but she should have checked the authenticity with that amount of followers. Don’t have screenshots of her posting it but she did attend the event!
83DC6532-5C99-41F2-8DB2-607FF1A82AAB.png

• Wow
Anyone noticed her try to do advice or preachy videos on tiktok now lol

When she said it’s false that good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people, clearly since you are a bad person and still have a platform

Reactions: 7
She keeps pushing that narrative that she’s a good person and bad things (this thread) happens to her 🙄. Has she ever thought that maybe she’s a bad person which is why these things happen??

Reactions: 10
I'm not going mad I swear just check Erim insta profile and her followers shown as 227k and then I refresh her page and it went back to 245k followers. This is not the first time its happened. Anyone come across this before? Before I could screenshot, I accidently refreshed her profile.

“Psychology with Miss Kaur” Since when is she qualified to talk about psychology and why is she branding it as “sister Sunday” 🤦‍♀️ Why doesn’t she talk about topics that she allegedly struggled with when younger since that’s the whole reason she has her insta page according to her.
Why not talk about:
- periods - oh because her page is aimed at thirsty old men and men aren’t interested in this content
- Hair removal - oh bc she was allegedly born without hair. The stupidest thing about her body hair claim is if you have thick hair on your head (which she does it’s thick and wavy) then hair on your body is more prevelant. Why does she act like she got some gene that skips body hair growth.
- buying a bra - lol because she wears backless dresses that you can’t wear a bra with or sports bras only.

but alas; she’ll keep posting feet pics and telling us how to argue and that “bad things happen to good people” seriously, groundbreaking.

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that Erim’s promoted Crypto Eats which was found to be a scam, they made 500k from innocent people’s investments! Along with other influencers but she should have checked the authenticity with that amount of followers. Don’t have screenshots of her posting it but she did attend the event! View attachment 815326
There’s a page called cryptoworldpage that’s got the evidence of herself and others attending the event

Reactions: 5
This crypto eats scam isn’t loooking good at all, the fact that Erim even got invited when majority of people there were reality stars from LI etc says ALOT about her connections with Gurvs whos probably behind all of this

She’s deleted the reel from when she went to the crypto eats event off her page 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
'can you work out after a blood test??????????'

this 26 year old woman is actually so dense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thought I’d let you know that there’s a wiki page on this site on erim where you can write a summary of what we have spoken about in these past 4 threads. It hasn’t been written yet and I might start writing it (unless anyone else would prefer to). I think it will be useful for any newcomers/people who work with erim to read instead of having to read through all these threads

Reactions: 9
I just can’t even with this victim playing bullshit 😖 she sends questions to herself in response to the truth about her on these threads 🤣

Erim please show us the 7 figure accounts, it’s £6k on companies house?

People still dragging her on Twitter loool 🍿 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.