Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she claim she puts Sikhs on the map lol? Because she plays kirtan while posing for thirst traps in skimpy dresses and while taking foot pics? She doesn’t know anything about sikhi herself she’s taking about Diwali because she’s getting paid by brands to do campaigns to fulfill their diversity quota. As Sikhs we celebrate bandi chorr divaas; not Diwali. Yes there is overlap in the way it’s celebrated, fireworks divas etc, however she’s not doing campaigns for bandi chorr she’s doing it for Diwali. Hence why that came in secondary on her stories. Making money and claiming it’s to put Sikhs on the map she’s actually disgusting lol that evil eye emoji is the only religion she believes in.

Also why is this clown bragging that she practically shut down the ritz and sent the establishment into chaos because she’s a vegetarian and she didn’t tell them beforehand. As tho it’s rocket science to take ham and tuna sandwiches off the plate and like they don’t have a vegetarian menu lol you’re not the only vegetarian on the planet.

Also wtf is that curtain dress she’s wearing 🤦‍♀️ literally no style or class. Wasn’t she bitching about harrods the other day and how she prefers selfridges as well 🤦‍♀️ and making it out like she buys designer bags on the daily and taking a pic of the Hermes bag. We know you didn’t buy a birkin it was probably a scarf or wallet love 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Regarding her hair not being down to genes but her hair oil, and allegedly having alopecia.

1. How many times have we heard that her long her comes from her mum? Isn’t that genes??
2. If oil is responsible for her hair growth after loss from alopecia, surely it’s the oil her grandma used on her hair and not byerim oil 🤦‍♀️

also lol at this story “for those that celebrate this festival” lol shutup you sell out you are getting paid for this promo! Do you see her promoting Eid gifts or Christmas gifts lol. Loser.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
she also said her alopecia was stress induced so her hair now, after she's gotten past the alopecia, is genetics lol. also thought she looks sooooooooo much better if her hair was short like this, it would make her hair look so much thicker and healthier

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Couldn’t sleep and I have no life so I tried to summarise as much as I could remember when reading these threads. Took a lot of breaks but finally did it 😂, feel free to add anything else, i think it will be really useful for newcomers

• Heart
Reactions: 10
compare her to another influencer, @simran, who posted that so many brands only approach her during the diwali season just for tokenism's sake & she always says no to them.

erim is disingenuous af but tries to act like she's doing all sikhs a favour by promoting sikhism or whatever the duck. just say you want the $$ and go pls, dont bring down the name of our people for your selfish purposes.

Reactions: 8

Couldn’t sleep and I have no life so I tried to summarise as much as I could remember when reading these threads. Took a lot of breaks but finally did it 😂, feel free to add anything else, i think it will be really useful for newcomers
Amazing 👏 the quotes at the end got me 😂

Reactions: 4
These heels are not working for her lol, they're squeezing the tit out of her toes & can barely cover them
And that's why she didn't last in them and changed into the only pair she ever wears, those tacky looking diamonte heels. 🤢

Hahahaha the pick me quotes killed me off 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just came on to post the same screenshot! I had to replay the story multiple times as I was shocked that she just called Oprah a Neurosciencist guy 😂😂
Oprah 😩😂We have to remember Erim would never understand what being “real” or authentic means., the purpose of her posting is always to manipulate the viewer… leave aside that she’s a dumb dumb for a minute. 🤪Lol. She got the idea from these threads capitalising on “childhood trauma” as we said she’d be more relatable if she was honest about her feelings, but in reality she doesn’t know how to be real, it’s so obvious her little pea brain is going full throttle with the cancer campaign these posts, like “yes I will use this trauma to get more clout and justify my abusive behaviour towards fellow brown women and scamming customers” like a scapegoat. Narcs never accept accountability. She is the sociopathic type that would kill a female out of rage and jealousy and blame it on trauma oopsy. Emphasising again SHE HATES OTHER WOMEN 🔪 .
She alluded that she is “into psychology now” 🥴 what she really means is she has been obsessively reading these threads on her problematic ways and discovered she has a disorder through commentators and now googling traits of a covert narcissist JUST so she can manipulate better. not to be a better human and genuine, it’s just to manipulate better for clout and capital.

the dumbass that erim is, she is surprised how many people see through her pathological lies and Machiavellian behaviour. And she is using our knowledge & receipts on her problematic ways as her OWN with these stories. It’s like they’re delusional and think they can get away with inventing whole personalities

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Should this story also have been marked as #gifted ? The next story with the calendar says gifted but I thought every post and story should be clearly marked.
Yes you are right, every story, posts, reel - if the item or product is given for free as PR. The person should state as advertisement or gifted at all time. Otherwise you can report the person to ASA.

Most Erim stories are paid partnership and she is not doing it correctly.

If the brand supplied you with specific messaging or hashtags to use in your post, she will need to label her post as an ad not gifted.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.