Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t even with this victim playing bullshit 😖 she sends questions to herself in response to the truth about her on these threads 🤣

Erim please show us the 7 figure accounts, it’s £6k on companies house?

People still dragging her on Twitter loool 🍿 👀
it's so obvious she sent herself that

Reactions: 8
So convenient that all her Q&A questions addressed everything we discuss on here. Classic narc. Sis post the 7 figure business receipts lol. If it’s actually true and she’s tired of people accusing her of lying then post the link. Lips couldn’t be plumped up with more filler if she tried but she hasn’t had anything done allegedly lol. Also why does she still post videos of her fake laughing and demonstrating how she’s unable to express genuine emotions. She looks like she’s constipated.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And let’s not forget the premise of this “7 figure revenue generating hair oil” even if it is true:
1. scamming impressionable young followers for a £40 hair oil that we can mix at home
2. Paying employees who made BYERIM £2 ph or “paid” with crappy PR gifts and fake exposure on IG
3. Pure lies spewed on instagram using fake success stories of crappy influencers blatantly Wearing hair extensions to promote the oil (note: Caucasian women genetically do not have thick hair growth like Asian or black women regardless)
4. flagging genuine trust pilot reviews of customer hair fall/ balding. So customers resort to reporting on tattle
5. Gaslighting and manipulating public who question the reliability of her oil
6. Unregulated product - show us the EU cosmetics registration number?
7. no clear labelling e.g shelf life of oil cos not regulated
8. Does not refund customers with genuine complaints
9. Using women struggles and specifically brown women struggles to capitalise, “doing it for the girls” “sisterhood” my arse. when in reality there is evidence that she hates women, abuses women, is jealous of her own friends, and steals their men.

at this point she needs to be shut down. Before she brings out more unregulated unregistered skincare products 🥴 I’m sick of these influencers getting away with this just for clout.

keep yo foot on this fraud narcissist neck with the truth!

So convenient that all her Q&A questions addressed everything we discuss on here. Classic narc. Sis post the 7 figure business receipts lol. If it’s actually true and she’s tired of people accusing her of lying then post the link. Lips couldn’t be plumped up with more filler if she tried but she hasn’t had anything done allegedly lol. Also why does she still post videos of her fake laughing and demonstrating how she’s unable to express genuine emotions. She looks like she’s constipated.
Blatantly had lip fillers 🤡

I just can’t even with this victim playing bullshit 😖 she sends questions to herself in response to the truth about her on these threads 🤣

Erim please show us the 7 figure accounts, it’s £6k on companies house?

People still dragging her on Twitter loool 🍿 👀
I just can’t STAND how she is weaponising her followers by these bullshit Q&A’s she’s having with herself. little pea brains thinks we can’t see that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has organic oils by hema always been £39.99 or have they recently put the price up?

Reactions: 2
Has organic oils by hema always been £39.99 or have they recently put the price up?
they were always that price and they sell very fast, all of Hema's stock was sold out for a few weeks until a few days ago

Reactions: 9
So I was thinking about that crypto thing she went to and then it just all of a sudden clicked. She won the giveaway, she posted she found the ticket but why would they do a legit giveaway if the whole thing was a scam. So it started making me think she could’ve been in on this more than we think she is because she’ll just be grouped with the other “influencers” in the we just promoted it and didn’t know

they were always that price and they sell very fast, all of Hema's stock was sold out for a few weeks until a few days ago
going through her insta something about her hair compared to Erims looked more real

So I was thinking about that crypto thing she went to and then it just all of a sudden clicked. She won the giveaway, she posted she found the ticket but why would they do a legit giveaway if the whole thing was a scam. So it started making me think she could’ve been in on this more than we think she is because she’ll just be grouped with the other “influencers” in the we just promoted it and didn’t know
she for sureeeee is more in on this, her and her daddy's dirty money

maam pls i dont want YOU to put us sikhs on the map, i'd rather be unrepresented 😭 you're not doing me a favour at all
Don’t you think this is copying kaushal’s ethnic content, it is character trait appropriation.

Reactions: 6
maam pls i dont want YOU to put us sikhs on the map, i'd rather be unrepresented 😭 you're not doing me a favour at all
Does she even know enough about what It is before she goes and starts telling these white owned fashion brands

Reactions: 5
makes me so sick, someone like Gurnaz or Sedoso should be doing all this tbh
I wish they would! but they seem more divulged by Bollywood, sponsor deals, music videos
that said when they both do post awareness especially Gurnaz, she posts it better than Erim does

Reactions: 4
She is so braggy 🤢 always going on about materialistic things and brand names but is so into Sikhi and doesn’t realise that Sikhi actually says we should live honest lives and not be attached to material things

Also, did she take her only unpaid friend aka her dad to the Ritz for afternoon tea?

• Heart
She is so braggy 🤢 always going on about materialistic things and brand names but is so into Sikhi and doesn’t realise that Sikhi actually says we should live honest lives and not be attached to material things

Also, did she take her only unpaid friend aka her dad to the Ritz for afternoon tea?
shops at primark but goes to Ritz for afternoon tea

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.