Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bullshit article is this? A million £££ in revenue yet lives on rent 🤔 She could have bought the flat in cash with that million, esp as her startup cost was so low

SO much to unpack in this article! I’ll begin with -
“ through her love for bold, yet sophisticated fashion choices”
Her style is about as “sophisticated” as it is “modest”…

“ After my mum died, I was in the custody of my dad," she explained.”
I know this was discussed on a previous thread but I really don’t get why she always says she was in her dad’s “custody” as opposed to just saying “my dad raised me alone”.. find it so strange..!

“ She recalled spending long, lonely nights in London hotels, assembling the first ByErim bottles by hand, then delivering the packages to surrounding areas.”
This is a blatant lie? Pretty sure we all saw her stories/posts at the time, where she clearly showed at least 2 other girls / “friends” helping her package in the hotel?!

“She also acknowledged the honour in being labelled a religious influencer,”
Genuine question - has anyone ever referred to her as a “religious influencer”?
I can’t think of any member of *any* religion dressing the way she does and then posting pictures of it on socials; and then claiming to be a “religious influencer”- it’s honestly insulting at this point

Reactions: 3
If is was true that means she’d have to sell around 25,000 bottles when she sells 200-300 and restocks once every 2/3 months the month doesn’t add up so the money laundering seems even more real
She claims she's sold 35,000 bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erims my cousin, and her grandma story is made up. Shes stuck up and thinks shes a celebrity. Her hair oils is overpriced and shes just fake in general preaching Sikhi, sisterhood this, sisterhood that, she doesn't give a toss about sisterhood.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Erims my cousin, and her grandma story is made up. Shes stuck up and thinks shes a celebrity. Her hair oils is overpriced and shes just fake in general preaching Sikhi, sisterhood this, sisterhood that, she doesn't give a toss about sisterhood.
Are you the same cousin that posted on GG forum? Also why does she claim.to not be around females when she has cousins, aunties and a GRANDMA!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s not even fully sikh Punjabi is she?

not that there’s anything wrong with that, mixed heritage is a beautiful thing, my nephew is, ✨ but she denies her other roots which is disrespectful to her parents. And plus she preaches that she’s a Sikh “religious influencer” pahhh 😭 (which contradicts her whole insta persona)

Reactions: 6
hehe can't wait for her current assistant to quit and make a post exposing erim's trashy behaviour all over again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know how erim says she only shows 10% of her life and we don’t see the 90% of it, that’s the only truth she’s ever said, the 90% of her life that we don’t see is her being a total witch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t feel bad saying this but how disappointed would her mother be that she was this awful to other girls

Reactions: 6
Are you the same cousin that posted on GG forum? Also why does she claim.to not be around females when she has cousins, aunties and a GRANDMA!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That must have been a different cousin, im quite far distance related but i get info from my other cousins lol... shes got plenty of females around her

She’s not even fully sikh Punjabi is she?

not that there’s anything wrong with that, mixed heritage is a beautiful thing, my nephew is, ✨ but she denies her other roots which is disrespectful to her parents. And plus she preaches that she’s a Sikh “religious influencer” pahhh 😭 (which contradicts her whole insta persona)
Her mum was Pakistani muslim, but Erim chose the path of Sikhism, her dads Sikh Punjabi. Nothing wrong with mixed heritage but don't go preaching sikhism and sisterhood when you are mean to other girls and stuck up etc lol

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed miss modesty is back to posting on her stories again 🤦‍♀️ something I clocked was when she had a much smaller following she would always post her grandma oiling her hair and when people used to ask what oil she would never say and gas herself with comments like “yall ain’t ready” true, we weren’t ready for your oil that causes hair loss and the wonky label on the bottle. But if she really had a sisterhood why wouldn’t she share it lol? Like that’s what influencers do if you ask what foundation/lipstick is that so even before the hair oil business she used to gatekeep oil you buy from apne stores 🤦‍♀️

So tired of her sisterhood nonsense lol. Her content is aimed at men who want to worship her not sisterhood lol. I feel like she’s just skinny and pretty and her content is all geared towards men who want to worship her. The clothes she post aren’t even stylish but as long as her “curves” are showing and her waist looks tiny and also more often than not - her feet are in her pics and people with fetishes love that stuff and crazy for it she knows it. How is that type of content helping girls without mums and sisters lol.

That must have been a different cousin, im quite far distance related but i get info from my other cousins lol... shes got plenty of females around her

Her mum was Pakistani muslim, but Erim chose the path of Sikhism, her dads Sikh Punjabi. Nothing wrong with mixed heritage but don't go preaching sikhism and sisterhood when you are mean to other girls and stuck up etc lol
Thank you for clearing this up 😊 again, nothing wrong with being from mixed heritage but why does she post about people trying to guess her heritage like it’s soooo obvious, when she’s actually mixed 🤦‍♀️

I love how she always says her haters are jealous, more like she’s the jealous one because quite frankly I have nothing to be jealous of about erim I do not find this girl pretty at all and this is just her face wise she has a huge damn head for that tiny little body 😂 and just her features aren’t anything “wow” to me and I would never wish to be that skinny anyway, and I wouldn’t want my full time job to be selling a stupid hair oil, sorry boo someone has to say it you ain’t making it onto Forbes!

Cousin takedown, ready for it!

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed miss modesty is back to posting on her stories again 🤦‍♀️ something I clocked was when she had a much smaller following she would always post her grandma oiling her hair and when people used to ask what oil she would never say and gas herself with comments like “yall ain’t ready” true, we weren’t ready for your oil that causes hair loss and the wonky label on the bottle. But if she really had a sisterhood why wouldn’t she share it lol? Like that’s what influencers do if you ask what foundation/lipstick is that so even before the hair oil business she used to gatekeep oil you buy from apne stores 🤦‍♀️

So tired of her sisterhood nonsense lol. Her content is aimed at men who want to worship her not sisterhood lol. I feel like she’s just skinny and pretty and her content is all geared towards men who want to worship her. The clothes she post aren’t even stylish but as long as her “curves” are showing and her waist looks tiny and also more often than not - her feet are in her pics and people with fetishes love that stuff and crazy for it she knows it. How is that type of content helping girls without mums and sisters lol.

Thank you for clearing this up 😊 again, nothing wrong with being from mixed heritage but why does she post about people trying to guess her heritage like it’s soooo obvious, when she’s actually mixed 🤦‍♀️
Exactly, probably just enjoys the attention trying to keep people guessing .

I love how she always says her haters are jealous, more like she’s the jealous one because quite frankly I have nothing to be jealous of about erim I do not find this girl pretty at all and this is just her face wise she has a huge damn head for that tiny little body 😂 and just her features aren’t anything “wow” to me and I would never wish to be that skinny anyway, and I wouldn’t want my full time job to be selling a stupid hair oil, sorry boo someone has to say it you ain’t making it onto Forbes!

Cousin takedown, ready for it!
🤣🤣.... i love humble people but shes just fake and stuck up

Reactions: 5
Everytime she did those giveaways all the products looked horrible makes sense she sold all the good stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.