Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was chatting to one of the Asian Wealth Magazine staff yesterday and we were chatting about fake desi celebs. and they mentioned when they did a photoshot with Erim and to all those saying she has sugarbaby vibes...well you're right! she loves playing like a submissive when she's around these men and getting them to buy his drinks, food, clothes etc.
I think we all know she and many other insta celebs are fake and have lots of mental issues.
Wave a £50 note in her face and she'll chase you like a dog.
She probably gets it from her dad as this person I spoke to has been out with his dad a few times for drinks and mentioned how he pays for female company

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was chatting to one of the Asian Wealth Magazine staff yesterday and we were chatting about fake desi celebs. and they mentioned when they did a photoshot with Erim and to all those saying she has sugarbaby vibes...well you're right! she loves playing like a submissive when she's around these men and getting them to buy his drinks, food, clothes etc.
I think we all know she and many other insta celebs are fake and have lots of mental issues.
Wave a £50 note in her face and she'll chase you like a dog.
She probably gets it from her dad as this person I spoke to has been out with his dad a few times for drinks and mentioned how he pays for female company
He's always given me the sugar daddy vibes too.

Seems erim is following her dad's footsteps and enjoys being a sugar baby however I wonder how this has affected her brother, seeing his father and daughter behave like this...is he the only normal one hence why he keeps his distance from them both or he just as bad? I'm sure those who have been to her house can confirm this

Reactions: 2
Lol this is why her dog probably hates her because animals are so intuitive so it can sense her devil vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol this is why her dog probably hates her because animals are so intuitive so it can sense her devil vibes
I mean devil / Machiavellian is evidently the only definition of her

shes back witches to take any commentators to the police after her 24 hour hiatus 🥴

Last edited:
Isn’t it abit odd she’s born in money and yet is so cheap
it's odd but honestly not uncommon
i lived with someone who was born very well off who always bragged on instagram about her 'rich' lifestyle
but in real life she was so cheap and stingy about things, like the most important thing was money in her eyes over friendship/causing a scene/argument

• Sick
it's odd but honestly not uncommon
i lived with someone who was born very well off who always bragged on instagram about her 'rich' lifestyle
but in real life she was so cheap and stingy about things, like the most important thing was money in her eyes over friendship/causing a scene/argument
always "rich" people tend to be stingy and cheap. It is how they stay rich avoiding paying but it's a bad trait overall, especially as an instagram influencer obviously a bad influence in this case

Its pretty embarrassing that her cheap/stingy lifestyle still shines through her fake glam instagram lifestyle LOL,

Reactions: 3
She keeps emphasising her relationship with her bro after we questioned whether she has one or whether he even likes her. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That bram gulati is 100% Erims assistant
She’s the one with the really rough face that erim went to Birmingham with a little while back. You can tell why erim keeps her around - loyal and will never outshine her in photos

Reactions: 3
Erim forever pushing this 7-figure business bs. Delusional.
BURRRRRN 😂😂😂😂😂

time to trace those source of funds i think 🤔

Erim can block and delete these comments all she wants but we will make sure to screenshot on tattle so it can be used later as evidence of her lies

Last edited:
Erim forever pushing this 7-figure business bs. Delusional.
i feel she's obsessed with showing she's 'better' than other people
you can tell it stems from insecurity,
someone who is secure and content with their achievements would never say cringy things like that

even when she's like the moments are 'too precious to share' she's trying to show people 'look i do things and don't show them to other people because i have a private life you dont know about'
in reality it looks cringe because if you were really having a great time why the need to post that?
she's actually posting to prove things to haters and not create content for the people that actually like her LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.