Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she is? 😳 Someone remind this girl she's just a little influencer who treats her IG as onlyfans for dirty old men... why the f does she think she's bloody beyonce or something! This attitude though!

But yes she's right, do more research first...Read all about the REAL Erim here first and then you won't wanna approach her!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
That isn’t sadness, that’s rage in those eyes 👁 cos she’s been exposed.

there is too much to say about these tiktoks since she’s been exposed. Just go offline already and see a psychiatrist! No one has asked her post this… Erim stop playing victim, stop telling your employees to stage these tiktoks, and publically apologise for your awful crazy entitled behaviour, dehumanisingyour staff. Before I actually take all this to trading standards.(for unregulated oils that cause hair loss, deleting trust pilot reviews, not paying staff, over working, bullying abusing & manipulating staff, over inflating byerim, and money laundering investigations). Honestly at this point I just want to take the witch down.

Ps. Read the comments and her feet look disgusting 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

there is too much to say about these tiktoks since she’s been exposed. Just go offline already and see a psychiatrist! No one has asked her post this… Erim stop playing victim, stop telling your employees to stage these tiktoks, and publically apologise for your awful crazy entitled behaviour, dehumanisingyour staff. Before I actually take all this to trading standards.(for unregulated oils that cause hair loss, deleting trust pilot reviews, not paying staff, over working, bullying abusing & manipulating staff, over inflating byerim, and money laundering investigations). Honestly at this point I just want to take the witch down.

Omg that tiktok is SO STAGED 😂😂, what a weirdo begging for sympathy, your not a victim erim

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So staged, this is just like all her other videos where she pretends she doesn't know she's being filmed...

DO IT - Report her!! 🙌

• Haha
'my friend'
you mean your assistant, that you are paying to hang out with you

if it was your real friend why would you be sat there on your phone and not talking to them like ??

it's so cringy she staged that, giving me year 7 'u can't see the pain behind my smile' facebook status vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'my friend'
you mean your assistant, that you are paying to hang out with you

if it was your real friend why would you be sat there on your phone and not talking to them like ??

it's so cringy she staged that, giving me year 7 'u can't see the pain behind my smile' facebook status vibes 😂
She really does act like a school kid sometimes, it’s so cringe. We get your upset but you don’t need to do staged videos to show you are lmao

• Haha
Her recent tiktok BEG behaviour seriously she needs to get a life how her business is still going is some godly miracle

Reactions: 4
Hannah went IN on her on Insta!!! And what's with the fake crying??

Oh and now her family were SQUATTERS witch wtf???? Why add another lie to your record to attempt to keep up with???

• Haha
Hannah went IN on her on Insta!!! And what's with the fake crying??

Oh and now her family were SQUATTERS witch wtf???? Why add another lie to your record to attempt to keep up with???
She is literally INSANE! 🤣 That wasn’t even Oscar worthy. I can’t get past those DEAD EYES 💀 say sorry Erim for being a total lying tit boss, client, friend, influencer, stop playing victim you fraud. she uses followers asflying monkeys. Ps. Nobody is jealous of you, or your fake success,. people don’t want to see you capitalise off our religions and sisterhood when evidently you abuse it and don’t understand a thing about it either hence why there’s over 315k views on your tattle threads! Seek therapy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a typical narcissist - pushing the blame off herself onto the people who expose the truth. It’s never her fault and she never takes accountability. Every time she gets exposed, it’s a sob story. Grow up.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way this girl will try to pretend her dad was ever dirt broke. His parents are in the UK with him. Why would you lieeeeeeee

The tissue in her hand is what made me laugh the most

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s no way this girl will try to pretend her dad was ever dirt broke. His parents are in the UK with him. Why would you lieeeeeeee

The tissue in her hand is what made me laugh the most

🤣🤣🤣
Probably asked her assistant, oh sorry 'FRIEND'

"Quick grab a tissue for me to use a prop, gotta act the part"

• Haha
Seems like a PR move so that people emphatise with her and buy her crappy hair oil. Boringgg

That was so fake... you can tell shes trying so hard to look hurt and is actually just holding back her laughter. She's so evil. Squatters??? Hmm thats not what her dad's linkedin bio says, she's had successful businesses from day 1, he's been involved in multiple restaurants, properties and trading and probably loads of other tit. Plus her grandparents live here, they is no way they would let their son and his kids live out of one bedroom if they have their own house... bullshit again

Can her cousins verify her sob stories? 😂

Is there no end to this girls lies. If her, her dad and brother were squatting and she’s hinting they were poor lol then in the last 15 years or so she’s claiming her dad has been able to buy their rooftop apartment in London, a restaurant, a Range Rover and an i8, her BMW, a family home abroad, sent her to uni in Manchester and abroad for a year and he could afford to support her full time while she was “sat doing nothing” apparently between her leaving uni and starting her company. So either they won the lottery (calm) or she is so desperate to not only lie about herself but now her family, to gain sympathy and sales. Notice how she just focused on “Hannah” attacking her money, not her mother’s death, interesting that that’s the thing that annoys her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she sent that message to herself lol, that DM covered a lot of what people say on here lol, convenient that they mentioned “Muslim” when we all know any white troll girl would call her a p*ki (sorry it’s a disgusting word but it’s true). It’s the tissue in her hand and the dramatic pauses for meeeeee 😂 also, why is she laughing and grinning at the end when she talks about her mum? There’s no sadness/grief/emotions she’s LITERALLY smirking???? Lol they were probably sleeping in one bedroom while they were waiting for renovations to be done at their luxury apartment.

also, why doesn’t she delete the disgusting pervy comments about her feet but she deletes girls commenting on her videos with helpful suggestions 😂 like wow congrats Erim, crusty dusty freshies and old white men think you’re attractive, congrats. Why does she need to be seen as desired by these pathetic men? 😂 we all know if she went on dates with attractive men or had a boyfriend, we’d all know about it. She wouldn’t fkin stop when she used to be in a relationship lol. I guarantee she will be single for a long time with nothing but her luxury oil to keep her warm at night.

Boohoo, how comes this is the first we’re hearing of this then? Seems pretty convenient after everyone exposed her. It probably was for one day & nobody cares - nothing justifies being a sociopathic psycho who treats their employees like crap & puts down other brown women.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a pathological liar it’s so hard to even believe her

I’d feel so embarrassed if I was her family

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.