Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's quite sad how absolutely alone she is because she's trying to live in this made up world of lies that she has created, her circle changes every few months and everyone close to her always disappears after a few months at most after being on her stories, her family only puts up with her because they're obligated as family

Reactions: 5
this is my first time on here i may or may not have posted that thread hi guys

id just like to say erim when u read this would ur mum be proud of you lol? ur a homewrecking narcissist who’s completely not self aware. did you think the facade would last ?
Did she ruin your own relationship?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Idk why at this point she doesn’t just own the fact that she’s a nasty person and be that influencer/IG model that posts their pretty pics, gets AD deals and just keeps it moving, in silence. Plenty of people do it and they’re making money, but she’s probably too far gone.
My bad about that Guntaas guy but the fact that he’s some random unrelated troll, and he knows all these specific facts about erims legal actions and NDAs etc is really fkin scary. Borderline stalkerish. If he goes around trolling and attacking other Sikh women why does he defend one of the most problematic ones of them all 🤢
Erim posting these shallow quotes on her story and relating it to her like she has anyone to rely on at this point other than her dad and her personal trainer.
the reason it’s obvious that she doesn’t have friends is because a few months back she would post quite regularly meals out, shopping trips, visits with her friends are her apartments etc and tag all of it and none of that goes on anymore 🤔

How is her new assistant putting up with her? Her recent reel is so fake and you can tell her assistant feels so awk doing it but obv erim forced her into it. Won't be long till this girl is here posting about her nightmare of an experience with erim too...see you soon girl!

another bechari that erim is exploiting for her own personal gains
Omg look at how miserable her assistant looks in this screenshot. Feel sorry for everything she has to put up with for £2/hr

Reactions: 6
another bechari that erim is exploiting for her own personal gains
Like ERIM STOP ALREADY ✋🏽 trying to prove to us she has friends & that it doesn’t affect her the fact she got DRAGGED on Twitter this weekend! But we know this is another employee/ mua she’s paying £2 ph or through gifts, telling her not to wear make up or even dress up but forcing her to do a thirst trap tiktok! More will come out. Erim is gonna be a nobody in 2022.

How is her new assistant putting up with her? Her recent reel is so fake and you can tell her assistant feels so awk doing it but obv erim forced her into it. Won't be long till this girl is here posting about her nightmare of an experience with erim too...see you soon girl!

Omg look at how miserable her assistant looks in this screenshot. Feel sorry for everything she has to put up with for £2/hr
I bet she’s never hugged her when the camera wasn’t rolling

Reactions: 7
It’s weird that she hires people then calls them friends

Where’s the professionalism

Reactions: 8
I find it so strange how in 2021 we follow and worship demons like Erim who are mentally unstable 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it so strange how in 2021 we follow and worship demons like Erim who are mentally unstable 💀
instagram is the root of evil that gives such people the facility to create a fake personality façade of a fake lifestyle for followers to be "influenced" by, they themselves being called "influencers" is a load of BS

credit and respect to the good honest "influencers" though

Reactions: 2
It’s weird that she hires people then calls them friends

Where’s the professionalism
also, it’s so awkward she has them at her own place 24/7 where her family lives, if you’re a business owner and doing that in my opinion the professionalism is gone and you shouldn’t even expect professionalism at that point. Influencers are a different story IMO having assistants come over and help out with social media is different, but remember erim hates to be called an “influencer” so she’s a business woman who can’t even get a private space for her and her employees to work

like shes not keeping work and private life separate, her life is one whole dump of ppl walking in and out of her life lol

Reactions: 3
also, it’s so awkward she has them at her own place 24/7 where her family lives, if you’re a business owner and doing that in my opinion the professionalism is gone and you shouldn’t even expect professionalism at that point. Influencers are a different story IMO having assistants come over and help out with social media is different, but remember erim hates to be called an “influencer” so she’s a business woman who can’t even get a private space for her and her employees to work

like shes not keeping work and private life separate, her life is one whole dump of ppl walking in and out of her life lol
And for what? What has she really got to show for sacrificing her sanity, family life, progression and mental growth, balance sheet growth in exchange for a fake insta profile that might as well be an onlyfans page for men to thirst over

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And for what? What has she really got to show for sacrificing her sanity, family life, progression and mental growth, a fake insta profile that might as well be an onlyfans page for men to thirst over
Honestly like gurneet dosanjh has an onlyfans and I have huge respect for her for being authentic and real even though I may not agree with her decisions atleast she’s keeping it real unlike erim who so desperately wants to make an onlyfans and be on love island but noooo she’s “modest” than why does she keep bringing up onlyfans on every other post LOL

Reactions: 4
Honestly like gurneet dosanjh has an onlyfans and I have huge respect for her for being authentic and real even though I may not agree with her decisions atleast she’s keeping it real unlike erim who so desperately wants to make an onlyfans and be on love island but noooo she’s “modest” than why does she keep bringing up onlyfans on every other post LOL
Yeah like fr if you’re like Mia khalifa deep down just be that! People will respect you more for owning it. She is problematic, fake and does not act with integrity or authenticity that’s the real issue. A Manipulator and not even a good one cos everyone sees through it “ bad vibes” Erim they call her on Tiktok & Twitter

Reactions: 3
she really dug her own grave by pretending to be someone on the complete other spectrum of who she's always been. also the fact that she cant even remember the web of lies she's woven about herself, her family and her life. she thinks she's so great and special, but i can bet that all of us here combined are doing more with our lives than her, so who's the real nobody now?

btw erim, your hair looks shite xx maybe try using a decent hair oil babes.

Sorry but im so done with her tit :rolleyes: cant believe she has the audacity to waffle on about LOYALTY rn

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
she really dug her own grave by pretending to be someone on the complete other spectrum of who she's always been. also the fact that she cant even remember the web of lies she's woven about herself, her family and her life. she thinks she's so great and special, but i can bet that all of us here combined are doing more with our lives than her, so who's the real nobody now?

btw erim, your hair looks shite xx maybe try using a decent hair oil babes.

Sorry but im so done with her tit :rolleyes: cant believe she has the audacity to waffle on about LOYALTY rn
lol ive heard when i made my insta exposing page someone dm'd me and said she wasnt even loyal to her ex she would constantly talk to him about the guys in her dms or what guy is getting at her currently, which in my opinion is sooo disrespectful to your partner if men or women are throwing themselves at you while you're in a relationship you're definitely entertaining them and erim.. we know how she keeps them entertained *wink* *wink* make tiktoks with her legs open and arch her ass and hips out LOL

btw the way this girl has time to cut up her toast in little triangles makes me laugh, i literally do that for my neices and nephews when i babysit them...they're 6

• Haha
If is was true that means she’d have to sell around 25,000 bottles when she sells 200-300 and restocks once every 2/3 months the month doesn’t add up so the money laundering seems even more real
What bullshit article is this? A million £££ in revenue yet lives on rent 🤔 She could have bought the flat in cash with that million, esp as her startup cost was so low

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.