Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg if my dad was publicly talking about onlyfans and Mia khalifa I’d be so embarrassed wtf especially when you’re a father to a grown woman it just does not sound right

• Sick
Reactions: 10
erim if you're reading (we know you are) tell your mans guntaas to deactivate his account. he's not helping your cause lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
girl's listening to kirtan sohila after being exposed for being an outright witch to everyone around her. newsflash: we're always gonna be here to remind you of how crappy you are erim, dont think this will blow over in a few days

• Haha
LOOOOOL not her posting Kirtan 💀 💀 💀 💀 see what I mean like, you can’t just sit/reflect medidate, you have to make everyone else aware of it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erim: you clout chasing sket. Rather than pretending you’re holier than others, you need to publically apologise for your despicable behaviour towards your employees and compensate them for loss of earnings, yeah your man guntaas is right Mesh could’ve earned far more being a manager at McDonald’s during that whole time.

Hahaha not erim trying to slowly go back to normal on her stories and pretending nothing happened when she was fully exposed and dragged on Twitter the other day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe £2 an hour just isn’t cutting it for him anymore

She didn’t lose any insta followers from this?
idk but the comments on her posts were low but now I think they'll be none after all this exposing her 👁️‍🗨️

Reactions: 1
idk but the comments on her posts were low but now I think they'll be none after all this exposing her 👁️‍🗨️
Yeah these threads on google and the Twitter search “Erim kaur” is here to stay 💯

Reactions: 3
I wonder how someone can be that evil and not feel any type of way for fat-shaming, exploiting and bullying brown girls all whilst “doing it for” them. What a joke.

Reactions: 13
Not Erim ignoring the fact that she’s cancelled and posting about the ice in her sock 💀 this girl is so far of touch with reality she must be living in an alternate dimension lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel really bad for these two girls! They must be the two that went through therapy. I hope God gives them strength to heal🙏🏻

CCB3AE4C-4A8E-4D49-9802-030CCFE5B2C7.jpeg
3AC6DCB4-A838-4E35-8564-C0813EB029EE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s that not even the whole truth I can’t imagine how worse it actually was

poor girls, I hope they’re both doing better than before and can see everyone is on their side

It’s that not even the whole truth I can’t imagine how worse it actually was
This is for sure the most worrying part of it. It’s always people like erim that try their hardest to come across as angels and the nicest people that really have the ugliest character deep down. Anyone that’s genuinely a nice person doesn’t have to try that hard to show it!! It just exudes of them like a good vibe. She is bad bad bad vibes and you can’t hide that ugliness for very long.

Reactions: 9
a few others have messages erim’s enablers like huda beauty, Pandora, etc and provided the screenshots on Twitter from her ex employees and this thread to get her cancelled.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.