Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim acts like she doesnt drink and is vegetarian, but i have friends who have seen her out and she does eat meat and drink alcohol... she is soo fake every aspect of her life online is fake, i honestly think its a mental issue to create an imaginary fake lifestyle online..

she probably gets invited to the small bit of influencer events because they had a few extra tickets/seats and someone mentioned erim so they invite her without doing too much research into the person lol
She only gets invited due to brands/companies trying to be diverse...won't catch any of the bigger influences like kaushal going to shisha lounges for a bit of free dessert, so obvious erim has to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg he is STILL going… someone tell guntaas to shut the hell up, this account (erim’s dad) also stalks our tattle thread and projects all our exposè on Erim, onto her victims such as MESH.look at the way he uses religion to get others to bully the victim. They love threatening legal action eh but nothing ever comes of these empty threats cos they’re too tight to shill out for it lmao. To erim’s team: you will be laughed out with wasted cost orders, the NDA means duck all when there are severe allegations of bullying, illegal pay, now evidence of harassment and customer reviews of your oil causing hair loss which have no proof of being regulated, or registered.

Attachments

• Wow
Lol her dad is a nutter on Twitter. So many people have come out saying similar things about her toxic behaviour.

maybe look at the problem closer to home. Your toxic daughter.

Reactions: 10
Ya’ll the police got me man. I’m locked up they won’t let me out. I have to use bye-erim in jail every day as punishment and now I’m bald. Plz bail me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does he look like now?
He was skinny before he got with her. He gets with her puts on a load of weight. Breaks up with her loses all the gained weight. You do the math, erim = toxic !!!

Attachments

He was skinny before he got with her. He gets with her puts on a load of weight. Breaks up with her loses all the gained weight. You do the math, erim = toxic !!!
Oh wow he looks completely different and yea Erim must’ve stressed him out so much and he was eating more

Reactions: 5
Idk if this is true but someone close to Erim (or soemone who used to be close to her) who I also knew told me that her ex is stalking her and harassing her and there’s a legal issue going on with that aswell, which may be bs from erim

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Idk if this is true but someone close to Erim (or soemone who used to be close to her) who I also knew told me that her ex is stalking her and harassing her and there’s a legal issue going on with that aswell, which may be bs from erim
I heard that there was some vixx guy who was harassing her and a few other girls who she got arrested and the video is about wher she’s saying atroll got arrested

It’s probably lies if it came from erim’s camp lol. She is more likely to be the psycho stalker.

Reactions: 1
Another video of erim looking like casper the ghost

Last edited:
I don't think its the ex, I think he was more than happy to end things with her.

Reactions: 2
I don't think its the ex, I think he was more than happy to end things with her.
yesss, I think she just said “my ex”for the heck of it so it seems like her exes are still chasing her

he looked very happy to end things with her and when I made that exposing Instagram page about her I noticed he used to watch all of my stories loll he even liked and unliked a post

and ya I was behind exposeiit do something erim 😂

• Haha
Lol this girl posts everyday and multiple stories but is conveniently silent when she’s being exposed, interesting. Why not post a statement about the allegations and that you’re dealing with them instead of getting your dad to be a keyboard warrior on Twitter and attempt to do damage control when in fact he’s doing more damage. Her dad is an actual weirdo, all of his tweets are attacking women who have an opinion and unprovoked lol. Look at his tweets below. Like what a sad loser hiding behind a burner account and pushing your religious agenda on them. The whole family is a joke at this point there’s nothing Sikh about them in the slightest. He’s probably just mad because he failed his daughter as a parent, stop taking it out on other women lol and sort your own family out. Calling women morally corrupt when his own daughter is the same. It’s the hypocrisy for me.

Her middle name is Almas which is diamond in Arabic, no one would give their fully Indian/Punjabi child this name and that’s just a fact of life lol, unless they have some other heritage. Personally I think it’s a beautiful name and mixed heritage/culture is a beautiful thing but it’s the way she’s not transparent about it at all. She’s not a Sikh that’s obvious by her behaviour, calm, but she pushes that she is so she can be endorsed by Sikh channel and Sikh youth etc. Sorry love but posting Waheguru 👁 and putting a chunni on your head with your hair flying around doesn’t make you a Sikh. There’s nothing Sikh about their actions they’re embarrassing and making a mockery of a beautifully peaceful religion with excellent core values, they’re just a typical tight stingy Asian family trying to con people to make a quick buck.

So funny how their issue is that someone who signed an NDA has spoken out and they’re attacking her character to try and discredit her, but they don’t want to address erims actual issues. He’s also speaking about sex workers and claiming issues in the industry are self inflicted and they should just go work in McDonald’s instead. Maybe your scamming daughter should go work in McDonald’s instead of mixing coconut oil and lavender and charging £40 for it and causing peoples hair to fall out lol.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it’s wild how much lighter she looks in those videos

It’s crazy she went from posting every little thing to being silent I wonder what ppl who acc know her think about this lol

That stupid NDA I wanna know more 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.