Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now sis will be thinking she's important because she has a blue tick and verification

Sikhi will be used even further for clout

cringe

Reactions: 7
I just hope she paid that MUA who travelled from Manchester and didn't just offer her a free shout out as payment 😳

Reactions: 6
You would think it’s an Oscar.
She’s put on every social media of hers that she’s verified and has also made a video on how she did it. I can’t believe being verified is that important to her, no wonder she was begging for years. Now she won’t stop bragging about it 😴

Reactions: 4
Erim, ur dad is rich, shut up

I have to say tho the professional makeup she had done is nice and the pics were pretty - I have no issue ever admitting somebody is pretty regardless of how much I dislike them but her ugly ass personality shines through and ruins everything
Her dad being rich wouldn’t even be a problem if she just admitted being privileged rather than a sob story about struggles

Reactions: 3
is there any more information about that gleam comment?

so vapid that she made even the blue tick about a step forward for sikhi... 🤦‍♀️ how does she not live every day in embarrassment? her content gives me second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
Bets on how long it takes for Sarah mua to sack Erim. I give it one month 🤣

Oh shut up Erim bore off..stop stalking this thread and try a real hustle one where you can’t thirst trap every op.

Ladies just know we are the most content, sane and living life to the fullest, not these damaged Erims. I’m literally here for the tea on psycho influencers 🤣 🍿 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
you know, usually influencers look pretty in their YT videos even when their grid pictures are edited but whenever I watch erims videos the whole screen is taken up by her head 💀

anyways I have a police investigation ongoing rn and it reminded me, where did hers go? 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is there any more information about that gleam comment?

so vapid that she made even the blue tick about a step forward for sikhi... 🤦‍♀️ how does she not live every day in embarrassment? her content gives me second hand embarrassment.
I work for an agency adjacent to Gleam and I know someone from her old management team there and she was let go after the trial period. No specifics were given but it was heavily implied that she was difficult and unpleasant to work with (big surprise). That's all the tea I have about it but it's pretty damning.

• Heart
I work for an agency adjacent to Gleam and I know someone from her old management team there and she was let go after the trial period. No specifics were given but it was heavily implied that she was difficult and unpleasant to work with (big surprise). That's all the tea I have about it but it's pretty damning.
It says a lot about her if her management team, friends and employees have all left her and said she’s different than on social media- but apparently we are the bad ones according to her 🤷‍♀️

Another lie... she went and deleted 100s of her quote pics just before she hit 100k and has been deleting her old pics a lot and the ones that don't get much engagement. Why is she giving false info that you need just 650 pics to get verified... when shes actually posted thousands but has hidden then now. I'm not surprised she didn't go and deleted all these and make it like "sis got verified with less than a 100 pics guys!!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

byoung commented on her latest reel.

now she will think she's famous :rolleyes:
Oh she’s been beggin for his attention for a while now… residual benefits and all. Trying to encourage followers to ask if she’s with him etc. That’s why she pinned it. Beggy

what makes this more hilarious is that she was bragging a couple months ago that her management at gleam said they've never seen an influencer get as good sales from an ad campaign as she did. meanwhile they've worked with the likes of zoella, inthefrow, lydia millen who all make so much bank, but it's erim who has made the most money from an ad campaign at their agency right 😆

• Haha
Who's her boyfriend?
Does he have instagram?

She claims she's into Sikhi so much so I wonder when she'll take amrit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.