Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of times she has mentioned lately how she loves sharing her gifted products, no one leaves empty handed, everyone around her has to have what she has too- it just sounds fake. She was never like this before but as soon as it’s mentioned on the thread how she doesn’t share and scams, she now keeps pushing the narrative that she does. It’s an obvious lie. Also, she says she got rid of Depop ‘years ago’ even though we have found her Depop that one of her employee runs and it is also stated in LinkedIn that one task she makes her employee do is manage her Depop account. Another lie 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The amount of times she has mentioned lately how she loves sharing her gifted products, no one leaves empty handed, everyone around her has to have what she has too- it just sounds fake. She was never like this before but as soon as it’s mentioned on the thread how she doesn’t share and scams, she now keeps pushing the narrative that she does. It’s an obvious lie. Also, she says she got rid of Depop ‘years ago’ even though we have found her Depop that one of her employee runs and it is also stated in LinkedIn that one task she makes her employee do is manage her Depop account. Another lie 🙄
I was just about to post this too.... all I keep seeing her say nowadays "if I'm having it, so are my friends and fam..." its all BS. She only gives them the things that don't get sold on depop. We all know that her assistant is currently running her depop under her name now instead of erims. She's just trying to hard now...

Also who saw her skin lightening story from yesterday? Again we know that's a lie too.

Reactions: 7
I was just about to post this too.... all I keep seeing her say nowadays "if I'm having it, so are my friends and fam..." its all BS. She only gives them the things that don't get sold on depop. We all know that her assistant is currently running her depop under her name now instead of erims. She's just trying to hard now...

Also who saw her skin lightening story from yesterday? Again we know that's a lie too.
Yeah true she uploaded an old few years old photo shoot picture on her story 3 days ago, she doesn't even look the same as she does now

Reactions: 2

The things that wouldn’t sell on Depop she put in that dead giveaway she did months ago- it was so embarrassing because barely anyone entered and she didn’t even give away her own hair oil, just gifted products from other small businesses that she couldn’t sell for full price

Anyways, has anyone been arrested yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i didn't see it, i can't keep up with how vapid she is. anyone have screencaps?
It was the questions thing shes been doing recently... it was asking her for her fave product recommendations and someone asked about skin lightening and her response was a face palm pic of her and wrote "we don't do that" 😂

• Haha
It was the questions thing shes been doing recently... it was asking her for her fave product recommendations and someone asked about skin lightening and her response was a face palm pic of her and wrote "we don't do that" 😂
But she uses such a light foundation to the point where she looks grey and ashy that it’s basically the same thing.

Also, in regards to the sharing thing, all im saying is someone that is a genuine kind person doesn’t feel then need to consistently try and prove how nice they are to others because they are that way naturally.

Reactions: 4
She’s always tryna prove how good she is at everything too, as if she’s some kind of superior human being, first class btec degree, public speaking, languages, martial arts, yoga, fashion, now swimming 🙄 what a clout chaser

Reactions: 1
The way she talks about herself is so cringe too, I’ve never seen an influencer be so up their own ass before.

also, did anyone else die at the fact that she made her friend (assistant) record her coming both in and out the elevator. Imagine the amount of takes they went through whilst other people are waiting for the elevator 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Can’t even afford to do her own digital content or marketing 😩
This is a cheap move but for a company that won't spend on marketing, only way

I can name a phone company that spent nothing on marketing when it started, it grew and now it isn't so dominant and most people don't even the brand exists OnePlus Technology Co. Ltd.

failed experiment :unsure:

Anyone else notice that erim never bothered posting about Priya going into love Island... she was arselicking Shannon so much when she found out about her, coz she's half sikh... Priya ain't sikh, so mention of her then?

Anyone else notice that erim never bothered posting about Priya going into love Island... she was arselicking Shannon so much when she found out about her, coz she's half sikh... Priya ain't sikh, so mention of her then?
Baffles me how many Indian girls follow her! She clearly not their “sis” 😂

There's no such thing as 'half Sikh'

really? i didnt notice that, she seemed to be more pressed about shannon being on LI than in support. she seemed to not want to talk about shannon and talk more about how she should be on LI lol

• Haha
The way she talks about herself is so cringe too, I’ve never seen an influencer be so up their own ass before.

also, did anyone else die at the fact that she made her friend (assistant) record her coming both in and out the elevator. Imagine the amount of takes they went through whilst other people are waiting for the elevator 😂
Does her part look wider in that second photo or is it just me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.