Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if this is true (which I doubt)Why does she need security? You’re a nobody Erim, no one cares about you!

you know, usually influencers look pretty in their YT videos even when their grid pictures are edited but whenever I watch erims videos the whole screen is taken up by her head 💀

anyways I have a police investigation ongoing rn and it reminded me, where did hers go? 💀💀
Her big bobble head 💀 also, I don’t trust anyone whose eyes are too close together 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she used too, not anymore but yes the Sikh entrepreneur is 100% true
correction : I mean she used to use her Nani in the story for hair care growing up and the importance of Sikhi and hair

both points not used to market ByErim anymore

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
finally read through all the thread and I’m so confused and shocked by all these things she’s been doing it’s laughable?? So does anyone actually know what she is? Very confused how one person has gone from Iranian, Persian, Afghan and Indian 🤣 and if her being part Muslim is also true I’m shocked how low she can stoop to profit off the Sikh community.

Reactions: 3
It’s not even possible for someone’s hair to grow that much in one month even with her ‘magical’ (rubbish) oil. Surely as someone who owns a haircare brand, she should know that these results aren’t possible to obtain. But of course, she doesn’t care about lying to her followers

Attachments

• Haha
finally read through all the thread and I’m so confused and shocked by all these things she’s been doing it’s laughable?? So does anyone actually know what she is? Very confused how one person has gone from Iranian, Persian, Afghan and Indian 🤣 and if her being part Muslim is also true I’m shocked how low she can stoop to profit off the Sikh community.
Her Dad's side of the family is Sikh. Her mum was a Muslim. Erim was brought up by her Dad & Dad's parents so was raised a Sikh but is now just an actual disgrace to Sikhi.

Sis is officially writing on her new site that she spent years developing her magic formula but forgets that she was promoting other hair oils just before. Fair to do market research and she could have bought silently but instead she got them gifted so she can clout but then obviously thought i should make one too. What a joke - the evidence is on instagram!

Last edited:
I hate how she describes her formula as non greasy when you can literally see how greasy her hair looked after one pump, how can an OIL be non greasy anyway, that doesn’t make sense?
“Non greasy” but the “luxury bottle” from Alibaba.com is all greased up after a few uses of byerim oil 💀

She’s done another walking in the elevator video with a cringe thirsty caption that has NEVER been done before, so revolutionary!! 👏👏

also, I wonder how the group chat is now looking ever since your friends (employees) have all left you 😭

Attachments

not another day of her complaining all brands and pr must research about her before inviting her to stuff or sending her anything relating to having a mum. they are just doing their job, the industry doesn't need to baby you erim. you could have looked up the trailer to the film yourself as you knew you were going to be advertising it on your stories and feed anyway so why would you want to be advertising going to go watch a film that u have no knowledge about?? seems to fit your job description more than a PR agent's job description. this girl is way too spoilt and entitled to be anyone to look up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
‘When I’m in forbes’ sis, you sell overpriced hair oil not kylies lip kits. You won’t be on Forbes. Your also not very liked on other social media platforms such as tiktok, Twitter and here of course. So, you won’t be picked. It won’t be long until girls on Instagram start catching on the fake act.

Plus she never seems genuine in her appreciative posts, no actual thank you is said to her supporters

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
there's a difference between wishing and manifesting that you're gonna end up in the forbes list and then there's also pure arrogance and delusion lol. even zoella took years to get on the 30 under 30 list with her countless ads, scams and youtube channel.
all erim has is a crappy hairloss oil. literally no one likes her so i really wonder where she gets these stupid thoughts that she's gonna be a massive worldwide phenomenon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forbes 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
she's so delusional - what do you think forbes is? a joke??
watch her e-mailing them asking to be added :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: such a funny girl

also , do you think anyone that's on the list actually mentioned it beforehand? NO because they are humble people working hard. They're not thinking about getting something from it like YOU erim. everything you do is for show.

absolutely disgusting, distasteful and ugly.

• Haha
ooooh her mum's side is muslim! has she or her brother mentioned this publicly to their mates?? I'm guessing her wider fam would know about this anyway

ooooh her mum's side is muslim! has she or her brother mentioned this publicly to their mates?? I'm guessing her wider fam would know about this anyway
I think she did briefly on a YouTube video and then again in the comments section

Yeah she says she’s a big girl but are you really? I’m sorry but the world is full of triggers and you can’t expect the entire world to baby you. If her trauma is still so engulfing maybe she needs therapy, because not being able to accept and talk about things in a healthy way and just wanting to avoid it isn’t a healthy mindset, it’s her still acting like a 12 year old

Reactions: 8
I hate-follow Erim these days. I thought she was genuine when I first followed her last year but man, the lies aren’t hard to ignore when you see it. That “reminder” about checking her profile before inviting her to events… girl, be grateful you got invited in the first place. That type of behaviour is what gets you pulled off PR lists in a second.

Also I can’t preach or anything about religion as it is deeply personal, but using religion to further your goals - mate, you sound like one of those American preachers on cable. It doesn’t make you look cute or a part of a community; it just alienates you. Do better!

Reactions: 9
RE: Instagram Verified Account
Turns out she was applying and contacting Insta about getting her account verified and they informed her of their criteria i.e. needs to be a profile where there's been a lot of publicity etc and that's why she was pushing for media interviews and lying about being a millionaire to get those press interviews as well as bragging about the farmers protest. Now she's got the blue tick her ego is is nicely massaged.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.