Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
expose the 'indian boys that can't swim'

is this a thing?? is it just me thinking that is such a weird thing to say

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That premiere was so dead, how embarrassing. She'd go to the opening of a paper bag. I'd say she needs new representation but no one wants to represent her and I guess that's why Gleam dumped her at the end of their trial.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Erim getting gassed over a blue tick after she was begging for one since 2018- 3 years!! Not only that but she once recorded herself chatting tit about a girl being verified before her 😭 (all receipts of this are on previous threads before she lies about it).
And why she getting gassed over being in the shittiest newspaper too??
She got verified well late, there are other influences that get verified by 20k followers... even that Damien magician only has 30k followers and is verified 😂 and she has over 230k!!

• Haha
weird and just shallow that these so called "influencers" on a phone app get excited by a blue tick

bet they didn't get that hyped when they got their first class degree

blue tick is a life priority o_O😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That premiere was so dead, how embarrassing. She'd go to the opening of a paper bag. I'd say she needs new representation but no one wants to represent her and I guess that's why Gleam dumped her at the end of their trial.
How do you know gleam dumped her?

Reactions: 1
weird and just shallow that these so called "influencers" on a phone app get excited by a blue tick

bet they didn't get that hyped when they got their first class degree

blue tick is a life priority o_O😂😂
Yeahh I find it weird AF that it’s their life goal! Imagine telling your grandkids that you were an influencer with a blue tick, when influencers will no longer be a thing and the hype is extinct! Cos it’s inevitable…

It’s laughable that she is delusional thinking By Erim will become a household brand with her bad service and tit over priced oil! 😂

Living your whole life for likes and a blue tick 🥱 guess that’s what a first class degree is for

Reactions: 2
Yeahh I find it weird AF that it’s their life goal! Imagine telling your grandkids that you were an influencer with a blue tick, when influencers will no longer be a thing and the hype is extinct! Cos it’s inevitable…

It’s laughable that she is delusional thinking By Erim will become a household brand with her bad service and tit over priced oil! 😂
TRUE 😂
I personally think Desi influencers have rinsed the whole Hair Oil idea now, it's a few years old but there's so many now. None thought of doing merch or anything different, just the whole hair brush and oil thing, the novelty will fade out though lol

Living your whole life for likes and a blue tick 🥱 guess that’s what a first class degree is for
first class degree = blue tick 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
Moral of the story peeps being famous IRL holds more clout, not fake Instagram famous like aimless Erim with no purpose or no reason to be verified

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so embarrassing how she is admitting that she constantly begged to be verified lmao

• Haha
Erim, ur dad is rich, shut up

I have to say tho the professional makeup she had done is nice and the pics were pretty - I have no issue ever admitting somebody is pretty regardless of how much I dislike them but her ugly ass personality shines through and ruins everything

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.