Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
firstly, of course she makes it out to be like her zoom call spots are soooo popular!! i got accepted into the call almost immediately, i was actually surprised. and then i thought maybe it is my luck to be randomly selected so quickly after signing up? with only 100 spots, seeming how she makes it seem like so many people are trying to get into her calls.... but in the call there were only 30 people including erim and her team, and ended with about only 15 people who stayed in the call. of course a lot of the participants were guys also! and a lot of people were also repeat callers, so they've joined a few times previously... the "only 100 randomised slots" is definitely a huge exaggeration lol

-she apparently traveled to bham for a photoshoot and is staying with a relative, and forgot to bring a bottle of byerim and no one around her has the oil either haha
-her new assistant ishy was doing most of the work in the call. even when erim would get messages from the call members privately, she would make them message the group so ishy could be the one to read it out loud to the call.
-she kept trying to get people to participate by those same questions she plasters all over her content: comment where you're from, comment you're country's flag, comment your favourite colour, comment the emoji with your hair colour
-she had an interview with mylondon which was published as an article, she was upset the entire call about that article saying they twisted her words in the entire article
-she said the zoom calls are more of a representation of who she is compared to online... but she acts the exact same way on the call as she does on instagram, tik tok, and youtube. there is nothing different about her
-she is hiring for byerim
-she mentioned the adjustment of moving has been pretty easy but she didn't know to buy essentials like toilet roll LOL she said her family had to take her to buy essentials like that because she didn't know apparently... dunno what she was using to wipe her bum before that
-she was very annoyed at people messaging her about her mirrors opening portals and says she will only keep the mirrors there for a week so nothing can happen and everyone is just stressing her out ..... :ROFLMAO:
-she said when she finalised that she's moving out, she reached out to so many brands and got pretty much everything for free. "finesse" as she calls it. (this was also the advice she was giving to someone asking about tips on moving out... soooo relatable)
-this lovely girl spoke up about some personal things she is battling with recently, very heavy stuff. erim's advice to her was to have faith and that she will learn something from these dark times...lol. but a bunch of people started jumping in to comfort the girl and so many people had such wise words to say to the lovely girl. the entire time others were talking and giving wise words, erim looked bitter honestly. she was much more happy when people were asking questions directed towards her. multiple times, she quickly tried to change the subject from the girl speaking up about her personal struggles, and eventually moved onto answering questions regarding easting pasta since she moved into her new flat
-she said she rarely does ads (LOL) but hellofresh was very special to her
-she said she's very good at taking criticism
-she spent a good chunk talking about what car she wants to buy
-her goal with byerim is sustainability
-she is manifesting every day to get into selfridges. to the point she has even thought about her outfit she will wear when she has her product in selfridges
-she has byerim in retailing in salons right now from salons she has a personal relationship with, so nepotism at it again 😂
-she's afraid of birds and has "PTSD" about them (her words)
-her shampoo and conditioner is costing her thousands of pounds to create

overall she was entirely the same as she is online as she was in the zoom call lool. it seems like she tries to structure the "family zoom calls" like a meet & greet/Q&A for herself to be honest. no one was applying the hair oil. people just held up their bottles at the last ten seconds of the call for a picture
This was amazing 😂😂

Reactions: 4
that tiktok in the car is so funny, yes erim plz keep giving me that second hand embarrassment
love it sis xx
She probably made her ‘friend’ record the video and then pretend she was caught off guard, so embarrassing 🤣🤣

She probably made her ‘friend’ record the video and then pretend she was caught off guard, so embarrassing 🤣🤣
View attachment 616432
😂 was that the purpose of this tiktok? Blatantly was so people comment wow “ you’re so naturally stunning.🤣 I don’t get the point of her dead ass tiktoks 💀 cmon “sis” imagine you got a first class degree to make these cringe tiktoks for pervy men to comment all day. To get asked if you’ll open an only fans page! Your family must be proud 🧿 also check those balcony pics the balcony has also been sucked in like her waist. Hate this virtual world 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is the most annoying ‘influenza’ of ALL time. So self righteous its unrealllll

was that “friend” her assistant in that tik tok if that is that’s just rly sad I bet she pays money to make her hang with little Erim. One day, she calls her an assistant the next day my “friend”. I kinda feel bad for the “friend” cuz if she does something wrong than Erim will go off on her I think I’m not sure. 😬💸

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Erim openly admits that she asked many brands for freebies when moving out. Do influencers have no shame? If she respected them as a business (as a business owner too) then she would pay for their things. Especially during the pandemic when she knows businesses have been struggling. She wants a freebie for a favourable mention? Does she even pay for anything? I think we should label her as a freeloader from now on, pay your way through life like everyone else, the absolute cheek. Imagine someone asking her for a free byerim oil, she would rant and report them to the police for theft

Reactions: 3
she's actually so vapid i can't believe more people havent seen through her bullshit.

I can’t believe Erim openly admits that she asked many brands for freebies when moving out. Do influencers have no shame? If she respected them as a business (as a business owner too) then she would pay for their things. Especially during the pandemic when she knows businesses have been struggling. She wants a freebie for a favourable mention? Does she even pay for anything? I think we should label her as a freeloader from now on, pay your way through life like everyone else, the absolute cheek. Imagine someone asking her for a free byerim oil, she would rant and report them to the police for theft
i was shocked that she answered that to someone asking for tips on moving out. as if that's a valuable tip. she is so out of touch

own up, which one of you guys was this 😂😂 can’t believe she’s not deleted that yet!
That just shows that there’s a lot more than 10 people who know of and read this thread and get bad vibes from her. She needs a wake up call if she thinks it’s only us who sees it. A quick google search of her will reveal this thread to everyone

own up, which one of you guys was this 😂😂 can’t believe she’s not deleted that yet!
Lol omg guys I commented underneath it and said oh she is EXPOSED for her FAKE ASS and she deleted it and blocked me lolololololol
#butthurt should I expect to be arrested? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol omg guys I commented underneath it and said oh she is EXPOSED for her FAKE ASS and she deleted it and blocked me lolololololol
She blocked me on my old account on insta for saying she looks Indian and not exotic 🤣🤣

• Haha
I just watched her video, what’s the point of doing a book collection video then saying I actually haven’t read this every 2 minutes LOL

• Haha
Apparently at the end she said there's every few things she cares deeply about and is okay about most things...she clearly cares that her FAKE ASS is being exposed on the daily by honest girls that she feels the need to block them - sis is clearly NOT ok.

The book video was painful to watch, sis is always saying she only promotes things she genuinely cares about and uses...how can she promote books she hasn't read? I'm actually embarrassed for her she came across so dumb and immature (as per usual) but making a video about books she's not read, sis is DUMB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest YT vid - “my book collection” aka a list of books I’ve been gifted but haven’t bothered reading

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.