Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book review was so pointless. If I poured my heart and soul into a book to get that kind of review, I’d feel some type of way!! There’s more to a book than “it’s floppy”, “the pages are pretty” fgs.

Reactions: 4
Apparently at the end she said there's every few things she cares deeply about and is okay about most things...she clearly cares that her FAKE ASS is being exposed on the daily by honest girls that she feels the need to block them - sis is clearly NOT ok.

The book video was painful to watch, sis is always saying she only promotes things she genuinely cares about and uses...how can she promote books she hasn't read? I'm actually embarrassed for her she came across so dumb and immature (as per usual) but making a video about books she's not read, sis is DUMB
They were #gifted books...she ain't paid for them herself.

cba with gg censoring the word "tattle" and replacing it with 404 TEXT NOT FOUND. what crack are they on 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hmmm how can we be so sure that that’s all true and it is really her cousin though? Surely she wouldn’t be dumb enough to spin this whole tale knowing that there’s family who could potentially expose her?

Reactions: 1
hmmm how can we be so sure that that’s all true and it is really her cousin though? Surely she wouldn’t be dumb enough to spin this whole tale knowing that there’s family who could potentially expose her?
True but we all know the story of byerim is bs and she is definitely not a girls girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if she would hang out with other girls boyfriends. Anything to make her feel superior I guess

True but we all know the story of byerim is bs and she is definitely not a girls girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if she would hang out with other girls boyfriends. Anything to make her feel superior I guess
Oh yea 100% that story is bs! Absolutely disgusting going on holidays with taken men and then bragging about it, but she does think she’s God’s gift so wouldn’t put it past her.
I thought her grandparents lived with her?

She's just put up that she genuinely works so hard on her youtube yet in one of her recent podcasts she states that she doesn't really enjoy that platform and she's just putting the videos our there in case her fans have stuff they'd like to see of request.

Yet again, another form of bullshit. She's legit a compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just put up that she genuinely works so hard on her youtube yet in one of her recent podcasts she states that she doesn't really enjoy that platform and she's just putting the videos our there in case her fans have stuff they'd like to see of request.

Yet again, another form of bullshit. She's legit a compulsive liar
And says she works hard yet needs two people to edit and upload for her… what does she do other than talk to a camera about how floppy a book is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And says she works hard yet needs two people to edit and upload for her… what does she do other than talk to a camera about how floppy a book is
fr??? her videos are legit so low effort... most are her sat in front of a camera talking, nothing special, like literally my 13 year old cousin could do better

she's just trying to emotionally manipulate people to watch her videos, by how little views they get you can see not many people are interested in what she has to say

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Erim openly admits that she asked many brands for freebies when moving out. Do influencers have no shame? If she respected them as a business (as a business owner too) then she would pay for their things. Especially during the pandemic when she knows businesses have been struggling. She wants a freebie for a favourable mention? Does she even pay for anything? I think we should label her as a freeloader from now on, pay your way through life like everyone else, the absolute cheek. Imagine someone asking her for a free byerim oil, she would rant and report them to the police for theft
If this isn’t Miss Ad gifted aka freeloader sis

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has the number of YouTube subscribers increased since she was begging people to follow?

I know we have already mentioned that erim is a pointless influencer but she is so full of herself to the point where she thinks people care about every aspect of herself. Like, why do we need to know this or care? I remember she once made a story saying she always has to ‘touch her friend’ (her words, not mine). Again, why do we care?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.