Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding erims latest insta story, this is what the moderator of tattlelife has to say. I’m also confused. She said the police are planning to get our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but said a month ago that they already have it? She can’t keep her story straight
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. Delusional Erim trying her scare tactics. She doesn’t have any IP addresses she just doesn’t like the truth being exposed. Nobody has committed any crime, if she doesn’t want to be spoken about she can come off social media and stfu. It’s jarring now.

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused by this whole thing. Isn’t “trolling” if someone is going out of their way to send her messages, leave comments or her stuff etc? I wouldn’t say this is trolling to that definition

Reactions: 3
She chats the most tit 😂 and tries to play victim like stfu pleaaaseee just for once. Shes really trying to beg this whole thing, she needs to get over it people are welcome to offer their opinions just like she does about her pathetic life. Only difference is no one actually cares about her complaints cos she's literally a nobody. We can't give our opinion but she can censor all the reviews and people saying how she actually is. There's only so much she can delete. I think the real crime here is she has not abided by ANY gov guidelines or regulations and has been going up and down the country in her 'modest' mini dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erim 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SIS CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS THREAD

Imagine training to be a police officer for years. Then you come back from work and your wife asked if you had a hard day.
You have to tell her your investigating a girl being called a bobble head.

I think it's due to what was said on the GG thread which is why she's ranting again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait what she threatening now? 👀🍿😂 there are no powers of arrest against any person in this forum; it is the equivalent of a tabloid! she may pursue civil action against tattle life, but even that would be laughed out of court with wasted cost orders against erim, cos let’s be honest, who is she?! My dad said always have integrity and behave in a way that no ‘public jury’ could find you guilty. If she wasn’t such a psycho fraud, she wouldn’t need to threaten to close down a gossip forum exposing her for what she is; a fully blown narc projecting all her dysfunctional behaviours on others. and the typical exaggeration, grandiose and fantasy about having a swot team at the old Bailey. one call and I can obliterate that fib...😬

She possesses the traits of a serial killer. I wouldn’t be surprised to read one day that she floor-boarded a “troll” 😂 Erim: BEST STOP NOW SIS X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused by this whole thing. Isn’t “trolling” if someone is going out of their way to send her messages, leave comments or her stuff etc? I wouldn’t say this is trolling to that definition
I'm also confused because she says on her post "If your "opinion" is as a result of online stalking.....you are engaging in criminal activity". Does this mean if I view her PUBLIC account on instagram and come on here and say I don't like something she posted I'm stalking her and engaging in criminal activity??

There are influencers out there who are far bigger than her and probably get more serious threats/harassment than little erim and even they don't cause this much drama. She is exhausting i feel sorry for anyone who has to be around her! If sis was so affected then stop reading on here, she lives such a privileged life roaming around the world during a pandemic in her "modest" dresses and doing fk all with her #gifted life, why does she need to use up police resources?

Sis I know you're reading on here so please get a life. Your attempts are SO pathetic I'm actually embarrassed for you. Stop wasting precious police time on yourself and let them work on more serious cases - BEST STOP NOW SIS

I'm also confused because she says on her post "If your "opinion" is as a result of online stalking.....you are engaging in criminal activity". Does this mean if I view her PUBLIC account on instagram and come on here and say I don't like something she posted I'm stalking her and engaging in criminal activity??

There are influencers out there who are far bigger than her and probably get more serious threats/harassment than little erim and even they don't cause this much drama. She is exhausting i feel sorry for anyone who has to be around her! If sis was so affected then stop reading on here, she lives such a privileged life roaming around the world during a pandemic in her "modest" dresses and doing fk all with her #gifted life, why does she need to use up police resources?

Sis I know you're reading on here so please get a life. Your attempts are SO pathetic I'm actually embarrassed for you. Stop wasting precious police time on yourself and let them work on more serious cases - BEST STOP NOW SIS
It pisses me off differently that she wastes police resources. The girl is problematic. And if she wants to use the “damages” card, any psychiatrist could diagnose her with NPD, she is the root cause of her own mental suffering.it’s not due to external factors.

It’s all scare tactics we know how she operates and thinks lol no one is scared

Reactions: 2
IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is my personal private data. Gossiping on a forum is not harassment, trolling or anything like that. It isn’t even criminal. So if she somehow manages to get my IP address despite me not doing anything criminal then that is an invasion of my privacy. That’s worse than gossiping (which we all know she loves to do, harneet even confirmed it). I can report her for gaining my personal info so BEST STOP NOW SIS x

It’s all scare tactics we know how she operates and thinks lol no one is scared
She’s made it obvious that it’s just her scare tactics because she said a month ago that she got our IP addresses (I have the screenshot) yet the administrator of tattle has said they haven’t given anyone’s away. She can’t realistically do anything anyway

Attachments

Last edited:
i cba with this loser. she's genuinely soo delusional and thinks the entire world revolves around her and her stupid complaints and first world problems. its honestly embarrassing how she's losing her tit over this thread bc she knows she cant control the narrative. the more she tries to arrest us all over the globe using her personal MI5's extra-judicial reach, the more besharam she looks lmfao. focus on unravelling the clusterfuck of lies you've created and being an honest person SIS 🧿 🧿 🧿

• Haha
She blocked me on my old account on insta for saying she looks Indian and not exotic 🤣🤣
lmao Erim is so insecure about her indian hertiage. She wants to look exotic or mixed so bad but she looks very Indian. Nothing wrong with that but it's hilarious because she's most definitely one of those insecure desis who think it's a compliment when one uncultured white person asks if they're hispanic.

Also by ranting on her stories about trolls and “gossip forums”, isn’t she drawing attention to this and GG

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.