Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I can’t believe erim is 26. She acts way too immature for her age. Her insta captions and tiktoks are so cringy and self obsessed. ‘Put my picture in your lockscreen’, ‘your uncle slid my dms’, ‘I’m untouchable’, ‘what would you do if you saw me like this’, ‘would you add me to your contacts’, ‘what if I’m on your dads phone’. Not to mention the stupid short videos she takes of herself where she fake laughs at the end. She for some reason loves to be sexualised and thinks every guy wants her and every girl wants to be her. Erim, since I know you are reading this, let me tell you, no one wants to be you with your terrible personality. Your looks aren’t exotic either (no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that you don’t look Indian). Why dont your friends (if you have any) tell you how embarrassing it is when you do this? Use your platform for good like harneet told you to do. Grow up, stop being so cringy and drop the ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

harm124

Just checking has anyone been arrested yet since the police are “monitoring” all activity on the World Wide Web 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Erim you absolute freak of nature 💀
Currently secretly reading all this from jail. There was a murder case before mine but I was told my Tattle Life posts were priority so going to trial in the morning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

sunnysideup555

BYE ERIM 😂 😭 let’s be honest this girl just wants to be famous/celebrity. She has grown up spoilt, lots of south Asians grow up very spoilt as our parents wanted to give us a better upbringing than they had but they never forget to teach us values of hard word and being humble and other threads of sikhi. Sadly, her dad hasn’t done that, most likely because of the death of her mum and they probably coddled her or didn’t deal with the issues directly. She can’t work a 9-5 most likely because she can’t cultivate work relationships with colleagues, and so she did the influencer thing of coming out with a product and using a sob story made up around her childhood trauma. It’s very clever, and could have made her very successful if sis knew when to shut her silly mouth!! She could have left it there but no, she insists on becoming more and more famous and she will eventually implode. That’s what happens with spoilt children they act so entitled, and this is totally her vibe. Aww poor Erim having to wake up for a PHOTOSHOOT like it’s some chore for her and she’s doing someone a favour. You’re being paid to model, and you will be posting the pictures for content!!!!??? Imagine you were the company that she was modelling for and you see her complaining about waking up. Apparently the dress she was wearing with a thigh high slit was not modest enough for her, but she’s standing there in it in front of a room full of people, getting her picture taken and then posting it for us to see on insta…right. But he backless skin tight dresses were okay! Forgive the clothing brand for putting you in clothing that is suitable for clubbing when every single one of your pictures on the gram features you in the same clothes.
The only reason she pushes the modesty thing is because she’s so pathetic that she wants to keep pushing her Sikh agenda to sell hair oils. Proper begs it by having paath playing in the background. If anyone has ever listening to simran (Sikh prayer versus) it’s so peaceful and calming, we meditate to it. But not boss bitch Erim, she’s on her phone posting stories. There are so many girls now on insta who have a following that come from a similar background that own the fact that they’re south Asian/Sikh/Punjabi and not necessarily following the “ideals” that we’ve been brought up with, I’m sure they get hate for it which is sad but at least they don’t pretend to be some model person when they’re really not.

She would never go on love island because 1. It would ruin her image of being a humble modest girl 2. She would have to wear a bikini and sis doesn’t do that allegedly x 3. She would be in the sun for 8 weeks and we would see that she’s actually brown in complexion and she doesn’t have foundation in shades darker than tippex unfortunately 4. She can’t make and keep friendships with girls or guys lol 5. If she wasn’t picked or someone recoupled from her, she wouldn’t know how to act.

This evidence on Twitter about her being a nasty person doesn’t surprise me but why does she keep insisting she’s a girls girl and a sister lol? She could literally…just…not…speak? Just post your pics, get your brand deals for being pretty and sell your oil…it’s not that hard lol.
Also did you see that she went to a wedding/party; but she wore a western dress….probably because she couldn’t ask for a free lengha and get it made in time. Even tho she must have wardrobes full of the clothes she’s been gifted/in her TikToks and that she posts on the gram? “I just danced who even am I?” Lol ummm, well done to you for being sociable. Is this some sort of achievement? Not this girl thinking being the designated driver, eating one slice of toast and posting her abs when she wakes up and being a bad texter is a personality type.
Also wtf is with her story “the purest love is in your hands right now I gotchu” what?? Does that even mean??? Girls obviously confide in her and why wouldn’t they when she claims she’s everyone’s friend and there for them, but she posts blanket stories like that so that she doesn’t have to individually reply to them. Also remember when she went on that Pandora trip and was constantly posting and tagging Louise from made in Chelsea and saying things like “my girls” 😂 😂 she doesn’t even follow Erim looool shutup please

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

sunnysideup555

I normally just read this thread but I felt the need to comment after her stories today. But is anyone else so confused as to what the hell this girl talks about half the time with regards to her hair oil company and their socials? This whole “Erim x by erim” edit, as though she isn’t in charge of every other wallpaper edit/release/design on the byerim account. She really likes to act as though it’s this huge team/organisation when in reality it’s herself, her dad and whatever assistant she pays with “experience” until they finally leave and she decides to move on to the next. She’s always banging on about her “team” and their “meal” it was literally her, her dad, her assistant and a friend lol.

And I would really love to know what “relative” took a picture of the gurdwara Sahib that she included on one of the wallpapers (which, she couldn’t even comment/educate her audience on or mention the name of, no doubt because she doesn’t know). Does any one else get the vibe that she is clearly a coconut, but she decides to say the odd word here and there with a twang to push her apparent religious agenda. And posting a place of religious pilgrimage with her tacky branding plastered across :/

The way she begs of molly mae is so cringe “my girl molly” sis she doesn’t know who you are lol relax.

I actually used to support her a couple of years back but I actually got so tired of her cringe videos where she acts like it’s candid and she laughs when it was planned and she probably does 10 outtakes lol. There’s nothing friendly or relatable about her you can just tell she’s not personable at all. She constantly posts her text conversations and tries to excuse being a shitty texter. It’s just rude and arrogant. No one likes texting but you can at least be friendly it’s not that difficult. And why does she constantly post those convos and mention how she’s a bad texter why would anyone care to see this? It’s clear she can’t keep friends and doesn’t have a solid friend group because she posts every other detail of her life so if she was with friends she makes it known. She’s always with 1 person which is completely fine by the way but why make it out like you’re so popular and have a large friend group when you don’t which again, is fine. And she posted the other day complaining about pasta being the only veg option on holiday when that is literally the only thing she cooks and knows how to make at home lol and the only thing she eats other than when she goes to her grandmas house and eats a paratha and posts it for clout and to remind us she is Indian/ethnic/Iranian/Persian or whatever she is incase we forgot because she likes to wear foundation that’s caspers shade these days.

A while back she was asking if anyone that works in a lab follows her, which I did at the time. I asked what was up and she wanted me to mix oils for her. Like this girl really wanted some random person to formulate her oils, at their own workplace, for free smh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

gossipergirl22

I have noticed she is soo obsessed with people guessing her ethnicity anything but punjabi hence she always points it out, its like it gasses her up that people think she doesnt look punjabi when infact the first time i ever saw her on social media i knew she was indian punjabi! she looks like an average girl, no joke, ive been to india numerous times, punjab, delhi, the mountains etc, and i can say SHE LOOKS LIKE AN AVERAGE INDIAN GIRL, i came across so many women with similar features as hers, she aint special. drop it erim lol

I have been following this thread since thread #1 had like 10 posts, but finally tattle let me make an account lol

Reactions: 13

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Although we all know erim ain't got the skills to write a book and will ovb be full of more lies.
she's not very creative at all. she has a lot of masculine energy (masculine energy doesn't mean she acts like a man or anything) from how she expresses herself physically (her style and looks, how she carries herself) to how she thinks, talks and works. creativity and intuition do not come naturally to her. she very much thinks with her right brain. she should have studied like finance and gotten into making big money that way (it would have been much easier for her) and kept her platform straightforward about clubbing oufits and looks, without the facade of wanting to be a sister because that is the lie that causes everyone to realise she's shady. sisterhood doesn't align with her energy, it comes across as too fake. fake deep like someone mentioned above

Reactions: 12

Leroy.81

In her Tiktok comments more like she’s religiously reading this thread and covertly replying to us but deflecting it; she makes it clear she is anti India and Indian business. I don’t care what she says. Her posts are racially dividest and Hinduphobic. Why doesn’t she boycott getting her raw ingredients from India ? She’s not like other brown influencers like niki who speak with respect and defo they do not monetise humanitarian crises like this beg does.
It's a whole separate discussion.
But you clearly have no idea how the Indian government have been destroying Punjab and want to basically kill it off. You need to do more research.

xx3221

VIP Member
Not Erim paying for professional video shoots with professional models, 😱 instead of taking narc selfies in the lift and kitchen hoping for the best; 2 weeks after seeing that small business owners such as myself have to do this.

yep that’s gaslighting and I’m 💯 not gonna entertain this discussion: this thread is about Erim deceiving the south Asian community to capitalise off it with her sociopathic ways.
How is this gaslighting? It's clear India has motive to destroy Punjab and Sikhi. Don't come here talking about Hinduphobic

nikita14

You might need to do your research since you apparently don’t even know what gaslighting means but ok

Reactions: 11

tattle420

VIP Member
Yall dont know 90% of what's happening in my life... big things are in store... first announcement is that byerim is officially the only hair oil on the market that cures c*ncer 🧿 get a free modest bikini with every purchase trolls xx

• Haha

anon65

from the other thread
'out of respect for my family' she says as her whole instagram is her in revealing outfits for men to thirst over, has posted bikini pictures before (pretty sure i saw them on here) and her tiktok is full of videos showing off her body with suggestive captions
if i was her family member i would be so embarrassed of her...

honestly, prefer those who just wear a bikini and don't make a fuss

modesty is about your attitude .

also no one was asking her for a bikini picture loooool she just HAD to mention it
She won't post bikini pics out of respect for her family, but she let Pedro see up her skirt when taking photos yesterday, she'll wear tiny sports bras and tight fitting leggings when working out and stick her bum out for everyone to see. Sis keeps going on about holiday this holiday that - but i thought it was a business trip?

• Heart

Amelia223

Chatty Member
We live in her mind rent free

Can never stop talking about trolls
Literally. She can never get her story straight. She acts like she’s unbothered about trolls and finds it entertaining but then cries to the police and makes billions of tiktoks on it. Also, her latest tiktok where her bobblehead is moving and looks stupid, it’s clear she’s on about us. Well miss FirST ClAsS DeGree, our comments don’t increase engagement because they are on a seperate site. If anything, they will decrease it as people wil read on here, see your a narcissist and unfollow you. Does she not realise how stupid she sounds constantly talking about trolls, all she’s doing is making more people find this thread that she doesn’t even have to read. We not trying to ruin your career, your doing it yourself lmao

cant forget the 🧿🧿🧿 emojis

Attachments

Last edited:

opeoples

can't lie , i laughed out loud when she said ' y'know guys i'm a girls girl , i'll get on with the girls here' on her stories
she can't stop can she? lool

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Hahaha and why did she keep doing this faceView attachment 751564View attachment 751565
Trying to act all cute (which it really isnt)... its all for the guys! All her content is geared towards pervy men, not girls without female figures.

Hands up if you think erim herself wrote this and sent it to herself 🤣🤣🤣 Especially as just yesterday someone here mentioned there was no article on the arrest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

nikita14

She literally has a family holiday home I don’t wanna hear about no financial struggle from her lol ironically she never talk about her actual struggle which was probably emotional struggle

rachelkk

Is she ok? Why would I be inspired to lie constantly?
🤣🤣
guys, i can't do this anymore....
sis is way too inspiring....
i'm going to give up my career in law to have men fawn over me, do nothing all day and lie about my hair and business xox
see u when i reach the top xxx

ad gifted xxx

• Haha
Honestly you girls are like a breathe of fresh air. And so funny, you need your own insta page for the sheer wit 😆

I’ve read most of this thread in the last week and can’t agree more. She’s the gift that keeps on giving. I just can’t stand narcissists. now, whilst I would never condone bitching in a group chat, this creature that is Erim needs to be exposed and cancelled, the length she goes to operate a facade. she is the epitome of a fraud, cluster b, covert narcassist and a danger to young girls. If I have a daughter I would not want her on Instagram cos of this type of soulless animal that exists. And this thread and the receipts prove it, with real life victims calling her bullshit life. Her constant Victim playing, inconsistent content, over inflating her “7 figure” companies worth (net income £6k on companies house), buying followers, creating fake fan pages, the idol worship of herself, the constant need for fuel. The more lies lies and deceit. The biggest revelation is apparently her mother is very much alive and well and found a new partner! My friend told me who went to school with her. These are lies that she is using to capitalise off young women who have genuinely lost parents, makes me sick! I thought I was going crazy with the hatred I had towards this vile woman representing south Asian women. I have a relatively small following but high engagement and I kept on noticing Erim pop up in my feed everywhere. I’ve never followed her or DM her, I don’t know her, and I have never felt inspired by her profile. But she kept on popping up. I said to a friend/ follower something is off about her and she sent screenshots of her copying my content. So I began monitoring her content over 6 months. I’ve even posted about narcassistic influencers and was so close to tagging that sket. I’ve never felt so inclined to write in a group forum about someone I don’t know. Like it’s okay if you copy but give credit to the source that inspires you, Erim.

It is not obvious to the untrained eye but examples of the shameless copy pasting:

• brand content and used it for say Pandora when she has no understanding of my business model
  • I’ve started a non-profit, she started tagging herself into everything Khalsa aid or child charities without putting in the graft IRL to support these charitable claims.
  • Renting a flat cos she can see mine and others home renovation posts receiving high engagement. The Reno takes a lot of time and graft, with a full time important job, unlike influencing, no one is funding me and I have no contractors helping me. I’m genuinely a property developer and these things are part of my characteristics which make me “self made” and others are genuinely encouraged by it.
  • she copies many other smaller platforms like tanvi, eg. the “burnout “claims - I’ve worked for the big city firms and burn out is very real working for a money grabbing corporate where tanvi was slaved, but Erim just leeches onto people’s real life experiences (google character trait acquisition) for clout.
  • Editing her pics to appear curvy... I work out to get a fit toned body.
  • Curling her hair to appear naturally curly like mine
  • the lowest low is her jumping on Ayurveda/ meditation; as a Hindu, this is ingrained in me from a young age and is all over my insta, she just copy pasted this into her branding for the lavendar ingredient but on the other hand she is vocal how she hates being associated with Indians.
  • Using 11:11 numerology after I post about codes of the universe, as this is vedic practice. Like i said vile inconsistent racist bigoted.
  • Mimicking my pictures or style is minor but I’m starting a side hustle that is “self made”.
There’s loads more sorry it sounds like a rant lol but I just want her to be exposed for what she is, a fraud lying, ego driven, sociopath. I hate narcs having been to close to an abusive one. So We have to watch their actions, they are never backed up by their words. I wouldn’t care less if she didn’t try to hijack my personality, being a creative, and if you’re someone who lives authentically, these types are your worst enemy.
I’ve shared this thread with some of my followers who agree, as they would screenshot her antics to me and we’d all laugh.

It’s the shameless copying for me “sis.”

and please there is no proof of her first class degree and in what? business?! I can do that with my eyes closed. try a first class degree in law or maths from a Russell group university, without having ever received a privileged education! I put 25% of my life on insta, cos of snakes like her.

She really is just an average little girl who no one would blink an eye lid IRL and she knows this hence the facade on the gram.

This public thread is your karma Erim, and that shitty hair oil I give one more year max, with those bad reviews and your con artist ways speak for itself, negative contrived ways toward a “sisterhood”... no longevity. Once it fails she will jump on my company or others to replicate. Try it Erim, I AM an attorney, I’ll take you to the cleaners. Takes more than a little emoji to save your psycho ass 🧿🧿🧿

Ps. this recent outfit is exactly like my post. And agree the video has no relevance to the caption. I also don’t claim to wear modest clothes though and am not even worried about exposing myself, I’ll say it with my chest. I blocked her now, let’s hope her ghost accounts aren’t stalking.

But I am going to share this thread on my story to raise awareness of narcs. Tbh this forum is giving her market research on how to manipulate better 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

gossipergirl22

I know it’s early to be deciding the name for the next thread but can it please be “time to say Bye Erim”

• Haha
  • Heart