Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i hope this poor girl isnt being paid to be erims friend bc erims only gonna pay her in bottles of crappy hair oil thats gonna make her hair fall out :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Rumour has it Erim Kaur and Aman Natt are in the works 👀 two conartists - perfect for eachother!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Rumour has it Erim Kaur and Aman Natt are in the works 👀 two conartists - perfect for eachother!
OMG!! I only just came across his profile a few days ago when I was researching forex. I was thinking to myself he looked better in his old pics, hes aged, gone fat and losing hair 😂 Maybe he's using byerim 😂

She clearly has a thing for Cov boys!

Reactions: 1
But why does she have so much dandruff and overline her lips like that when you can see her natural lip line 🤢
Her excess of dandruff is due to putting hair oil in your hair. Dandruff does not work well witg hairoil, its causes scalp more irratation and excess greasiness. She need use dandruff shampoo to remove it. That the only wany she can remove it. Avoid putting hair oil in your hair until dandruff is completed removed from the scalp. Lol people should know this. If not ask a dermatologist.

I am shocked why she overline her lips so much. You can see her upperlip is not full as her bottom lip 🙄😑 why does she need do it. Even if she doesn't overline her lips. Her lips still look fuller...🤔

Either the foundation too light or look ashy. Or she has way too many lightening.

This video made me laugh, such a spoilt person would do this. Seriously wtf. Talk about acting mature. Just show how immature she really is.

Reactions: 3
how awkward is it that she is just completely posing and just makes her assistant/friend whatever stand there next to her just smiling normally just to show instagram that she has "friends" she is so incredibly cringe in everything she does. i honestly can't even begin to comment on the god complex tik tok, i literally got second hand embarrassment from it
I just know that she’s the type of friend who likes to be the superior one and talk all about herself whilst she belittles her other friend and treats them like a door mat. Their convo probably is erim bitching about other girls and how she’s better than them. It says a lot about you if everyone around you leaves

I hope harneet fully exposes how toxic erim is. She shouldn’t be an influencer if people saw how she’s actually like

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sis it doesnt count if the 2 people who said hi to you were the security guard letting you into the mall and your friend when you 2 met up xx you're not famous

how did 'everyone' recognise her with her mask on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how awkward is it that she is just completely posing and just makes her assistant/friend whatever stand there next to her just smiling normally just to show instagram that she has "friends" she is so incredibly cringe in everything she does. i honestly can't even begin to comment on the god complex tik tok, i literally got second hand embarrassment from it
She said it was her favourite video she had ever posted 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Does anyone think her new how to do the oil video on YouTube some of the advice is just wrong???

Head massage is known to help hair growth (except if your scalp is irritated eg I don’t bc I have dandruff) but she says dont massage because it ‘disrupts the follicles’????

then she brushes her hair with the oil in?? I rarely do that because you have to then wash the brush. I would just finger comb. And then I use a wide tooth scalp brush in the shower when I’ve washed it out and am distributing conditioner

you gals know way more about hair than me. What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Idk why she thinks she’s the only person on earth who’s ever started a business

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her recent pic on Instagram is embarrassing. You can just tell she was trying to get the Rolex in the shot. Also I’ve realised she rarely ever tags where her dresses or her shoes are from, but she will always tag the Rolex. It looks incredibly desperate, and it’s generally very distasteful.
She’s the definition of someone who has “new money”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her recent pic on Instagram is embarrassing. You can just tell she was trying to get the Rolex in the shot. Also I’ve realised she rarely ever tags where her dresses or her shoes are from, but she will always tag the Rolex. It looks incredibly desperate, and it’s generally very distasteful.
Was just about to comment on this. A few girls have have asked where the dress is from in the previous post which she completely ignored - but she'll tag the ugly rolex no one wants!

Reactions: 2
so cringeeeeee like why did she have to take it so close up
she needs a new makeup artist too cause whatever she's doing does not look cute

Is this girl thick? There’s a difference between baby hairs and flyaways. Baby hairs are around your hairline whereas her flyaways are all over her hair probably because of product buildup and dryness. Her hair don’t look healthy end of

The tags too 😬 such a show off, not classy at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is this girl thick? There’s a difference between baby hairs and flyaways. Baby hairs are around your hairline whereas her flyaways are all over her hair probably because of product buildup and dryness. Her hair don’t look healthy end of

The tags too 😬 such a show off, not classy at all.
She actually doesn’t even have baby hairs because of the alleged laser on her hairline

She still banging on about that 🙄
#healthycompetition but cries about it every chance she gets?

yep those are defffff flyaways and not baby hairs at all she's incredibly stupid

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.