Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait she's talking about this thread? i thought she meant people who write things on her photos because i've never commented on her things

how can she report people on this page if she's voluntarily searching it up? no one is forcing her to check here or read anything we say.
actually, i'd be happy to talk to the police about her
I think she might be talking about DMs where she’s been like ‘this conversation has been recorded’ but I’m not sure

Reactions: 1
wait she's talking about this thread? i thought she meant people who write things on her photos because i've never commented on her things

how can she report people on this page if she's voluntarily searching it up? no one is forcing her to check here or read anything we say.
actually, i'd be happy to talk to the police about her
I dont know what trolling shes on about, maybe she does get nasty DMs behind the screen. All i know is that she definitely reads this thread and makes it obvious she does. She has also started talking more about trolling ever since her thread gained more attention. People have been making accounts on twitter and insta exposing her which has led to more people finding this thread. So she definitely has a problem with us but i have no clue what trolling shes specifically on about.

Reactions: 2
I dont know what trolling shes on about, maybe she does get nasty DMs behind the screen. All i know is that she definitely reads this thread and makes it obvious she does. She has also started talking more about trolling ever since her thread gained more attention. People have been making accounts on twitter and insta exposing her which has led to more people finding this thread. So she definitely has a problem with us but i have no clue what trolling shes specifically on about.
Yes I know someone who followed byerim coz she was thinking to buy the oil for her aunty as a pressie but then the exposing Erim page followed her which led her to this thread....she decided to unfollow byerim and not buy the oil! One less victim of byerim 🙌🥳

Reactions: 3
We all know that she didnt have a break as shes been reading on here. Also is she stupid? Does she not realise the support shes getting from the thousands of people is for the girl who shes faking to be on social media? Does she not feel guilty tricking her followers into thinking shes innocent? Also, the 10 people who have a bad opinion of you (probably us) have a reason- we know what your really like. And you said it yourself, its an opinion not harassment. She so silly if she thinks only 10 people are on this thread too- erim, 100s of people read on here everyday just look at the views 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
literally 🤣 the most robotic tit ever
She says it takes effort for those people to dm her so she acknowledges that. Yeah it does and I’m sure people really want a genuine response so maybe she should put in a bit of effort back!

Reactions: 3
I remember when she would complain daily about people liking a message in her DMs because it would send her a notification

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The FLYAWAYS (that she claims are baby hairs)!! Wth is in her shampoo and what is it doing to her hair??
She actually looks pretty in that first pic. But her hair is in awful condition. The more you look at it, the more you realise. Ppl just see the length in it and think wow amazing

Reactions: 5
The FLYAWAYS (that she claims are baby hairs)!! Wth is in her shampoo and what is it doing to her hair??
Some of those look like the new hairs you get that are obviously shorter - her natural hair is bushy so they would stick up perhaps more than the average person. But I do think the front bit looks quite damaged at the moment as well as some of the new hairs looking split and crooked. She deffo has dandruff going on which oils will make worse. I have dandruff and so only put oil on lengths and ends!

she also has straightener damage I think from literally always having straight hair never leaving it natural

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah also it’s actually quite easy to tame flyaways so idk why she doesn’t put effort in if her brand is all about hair care, she literally doesn’t care about hair care and if she did and was genuinely passionate about it her business would do better

Yeah also it’s actually quite easy to tame flyaways so idk why she doesn’t put effort in if her brand is all about hair care, she literally doesn’t care about hair care and if she did and was genuinely passionate about it her business would do better
That’s very true a little bit of serum would stick them down

Lol dont give her ideas, she'll end up launching one now and claiming shes been using that serum mixture since she was a baby 😂

Just another guy who wants to get into her pants
well she has suspected relationships with other people so that isn't happening :LOL:

I can't with this girl talking about more Sikh representation - but when does she EVER mention other small Sikh businesses? When does she EVER recommend other Sikh brands on her page??? All she ever does is post luxury designer brands or do gifted ads! Practice what you preach sis!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.