Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Please erim read this thread on what an online troll actually is before you start moaning about it to your followers and probably the police. Poor police, they have more serious cases to deal with but probably have to hear erim blabbing on about her trolls for hours.

also, I would love to know what she is doing with our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she apparently has because shes then crossing the dangerous line of hacking which is illegal itself since we arent doing anything criminal. News flash erim, there is no crime called ‘trolling erim’. The world doesnt revolve around you

Reactions: 6
Also, I’ve seen so many new brands being stocked on selfridges now, she’s still not able to scam her way in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also not being funny but erim needs to make her mind up. First she acts like shes a boss girl whos winning and doesnt let the trolling get to her. Then she claims she is getting lots of anxiety from trolling. Are you bothered or not then?? Poor girl, she likes to think its because we are all jealous rather than facing the facts of what we are saying. She has such selective thinking. Whenever she says shes ‘winning’ i just roll my eyes because i dont consider scamming your way through life as truly winning.

She so silly. The more she constantly goes on about trolling, the more we have to talk about and the more people that curiously come on here and see what shes actually like. How about just stop seeing us as trolls and learn from what we have to say

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
wait she's talking about this thread? i thought she meant people who write things on her photos because i've never commented on her things

how can she report people on this page if she's voluntarily searching it up? no one is forcing her to check here or read anything we say.
actually, i'd be happy to talk to the police about her

Reactions: 5
Haha yeah she was on about "mean" comments left under her pictures and how it's impacting her mental health. It's all talk with her cause sis.... I didn't see that police article being released yet and its been over 2 months

Reactions: 4
Haha yeah she was on about "mean" comments left under her pictures and how it's impacting her mental health. It's all talk with her cause sis.... I didn't see that police article being released yet and its been over 2 months
lool i'd love to see the police's reaction to her showing them comments like ' they said my hair oil was trash, my makeup looks bad and my i'm a fraud' please catch these dangerous criminals

• Haha
Got more to say as i cant believe this girl. For anyone who is worried about her stupid threats, dont be, thats what she wants. With an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she cant track down who individuals are unless the police look further into it or contact the broadband provider. They would only give someones identity away for extreme cases like murder. Not for people having opinions on a gossip forum. Most discussions here are based on opinions and experiences backed up with evidence. Freedom of speech is a right. This forum is literally legal too. We have committed no crime. She is a self entitled narcissist who just cant grow up and accept criticism and the fact there are people out there who dont like you/would like to speak out about their bad experience with you. This could have been avoided if you was a good person. If you dont like it, dont come to this site, simple.

The fact that she even reported people gossiping about her online to the police says a lot about her. Ofc we know erim isnt gonna like us which we dont mind/care about. But, to take something like this which isnt actually important in the real world to the police shows her spoilt brat mentality. Do you think this is the best use of police and public money when real crimes are being committed? Im sure you can simply block this site off your browser. This isnt just your world erim

For our new thread, please can someone come up with a title involving IP address 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
like girl get a different job if you can't handle these opinions about yourself.... oh wait.... you can't ........

it's so funny, i'll be like 'arrest me officer, i said her furniture looks cheap'

• Haha
I just saw a review on trust pilot calling her so called brush tit 😂😂 also what is the point of her creating an app!! Like which hair oil company has that but, she just wants to be this "big sis" She's far from being one

Reactions: 2
Ill be honest, the amount she would brag about her first class degree made me think she was genuinely smart. But I'm now questioning this as she thinks its a smart idea to report to the police that people are saying her makeup looks bad or that her head is big 😂 what crime are we actually committing please?

The police have better things to deal with than her bs - she’s wasting police time. That degree came in handy clearly after being fired 3 times and now flaunting herself for loads of men tbh. She calls herself an influencer so surely she would know this is part of the job - to put yourself in the public eye and get commented on. Don’t be mad because people called you out on your tit, I keep saying it but I’ll say it again... narcissist behaviour.

It makes no sense for a oil, shampoo and hair brush brand to have an app. It's pointless. Shes only created it so people can be reminding of byerim everyday with the affirmation notifications and therefore more likely to buy, esp if you can buy directly from the app. It's just another marketing scam tbh. She probably realised that her daily "start your hair journey today" captions under her pics and comments by the byerim account were not pushing the sales up and needed the reminders to be more in peoples face 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why are people not seeing through this???

She dont give a tit about your self care, self love or mental health like she claims.... it's all about your money for her. That's all she wants from you!

Please erim read this thread on what an online troll actually is before you start moaning about it to your followers and probably the police. Poor police, they have more serious cases to deal with but probably have to hear erim blabbing on about her trolls for hours.

also, I would love to know what she is doing with our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she apparently has because shes then crossing the dangerous line of hacking which is illegal itself since we arent doing anything criminal. News flash erim, there is no crime called ‘trolling erim’. The world doesnt revolve around you
Intended to annoy. We don’t have intent to be a troll. I don’t know how she equates a comment she doesn’t like to “trolling”. Other influencers I feel get actually trolled (like Mrs Hinch from what I’ve heard). People in here are more just annoyed with the inconsistencies Erim puts out and the deleting of bad reviews and the fact she won’t warn people about essential oils can cause problems for some people

I just saw a review on trust pilot calling her so called brush tit 😂😂 also what is the point of her creating an app!! Like which hair oil company has that but, she just wants to be this "big sis" She's far from being one
I admit I got the brush just to see. It was extremely sharp - the cushion had no ‘give’ in it even after a few days and it really hurt my scalp. Haven’t used it since

I admit I got the brush just to see. It was extremely sharp - the cushion had no ‘give’ in it even after a few days and it really hurt my scalp. Haven’t used it since
I cant believe you said that 😱😱 what a horrible thing to say- erim is now sending police to your door right this second 😔😔

• Haha
I cant believe you said that 😱😱 what a horrible thing to say- erim is now sending police to your door right this second 😔😔
That’s the thing she thinks we are influencing others but we are literally just saying our own experience about a public figure. I don’t see how that’s trolling and I have seen very few mean comments along the way

She kept the trolling story up but deleted this particular bit off her page if you go back and check. Its obvious she deleted it because of the mention of the police/lawyers which we are mocking. Why would you post that you got the police involved with the trolling and and then come on here to read our opinions?? Obviously, youll receive backlash, what do you expect? Also, she must have deleted it because she sounds like a hypocrite saying dont ‘chat tit’ about people when she does the exact same thing lmao. The only difference is now its about her and she dont like it. Well now you know how it feels

Attachments

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit, she put herself online as an influencer you can’t expect everyone to like you or agree with you, especially when you’re a lying narc. I’m sure Kim K doesn’t get her “trolls” sued or done by the police so what makes Erim think she has a genuine case here? Nobody on these threads has said anything threatening, we’ve only exposed the truth which she can’t handle.

Reactions: 5
there's literally people getting death threats and nothing happens to the people sending them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.