Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bestie aka another girl she pays a dirt wage to compliment her all day long and not cringe while erim does her fake laugh for pics and tik toks

Reactions: 6
God shes so cringy. The hashtags too :rolleyes:
She has mentioned having no WhatsApp picture before and how people who do are weird- is she ok, it’s just a profile pic who gives a f 🤣🤣

she only does her dead memes (which sometimes don’t even make sense) so she can get on the meme pages on Insta and gain followers even though she gets roasted in the comments

Attachments

Reactions: 5
To be honest I don’t even know why it would be so difficult for her company to just say

“our product contains lavender oil. While lavender is soothing and antibacterial for most, some people do not respond well to lavender and it can be a skin irritant”

like that’s literally all they’d have to say.

maybe because it would put people off?

I think it was Brad Mondo who alerted me to lavender can irritate the scalp. I heard about the Spisha/devacurl thing and I’m aware the jury is out on devacurl BUT I noticed Ayesha used a lot of oils and the particular brand (because I bought the same ones) of Jamaican oil had lavender in too so she could well have made things worse for herself with that.

I’ve also wondered how/why Erims oil is clear and thin. Castor in particular is yellow and very thick so I just don’t get it. If it was simply a blend then how is it thin. I just want an actual answer. It’s the lack of transparency that’s off.
The ‘scientifically no proof it can be our oil’ is not the case when essential oils are KNOWN to be -potential- skin irritants.

not sure what the iron thing is about but if she’s a veggie then yeah that’s to be expected many veggies can’t get enough iron. Just take an iron supplement it’s not that hard?!

Reactions: 4
God shes so cringy. The hashtags too :rolleyes:
literally what was the point of this? she makes no sense at all lol, like what does the video have to do with not having a whatsapp pic? :LOL: reminds me about how she made a mothers day post about fathers (whenthere is also a fathers day) but the video was just her posing like what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i think byerim causes loss of braincells

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Mother’s Day thing just irks me. Instead of just honouring your mother and father she tries to take it away from people trying to honour their mothers. She acts so bitter and she has the right to but then keep off social media if it hurts you as you say it does. I don’t wanna come across insensitive but I feel like she’s constantly invalidating other people

Only 141 likes for someone with over 200k followers? Yikes.
I bet she’s gonna delete that post soon. It has over 21k views and not even 200 likes. I’m guessing no one found the joke funny or even understood it 🤣

• Haha
Lmao her recent story says ive been real quiet lately bc of something big I’m revealing. Like no sis you’re quiet because we’re finally seeing you for who you really are and dragging you for it. This girl will literally try to spin anything. She needs help.

Reactions: 3
Lmao her recent story says ive been real quiet lately bc of something big I’m revealing. Like no sis you’re quiet because we’re finally seeing you for who you really are and dragging you for it. This girl will literally try to spin anything. She needs help.
Shes announcing shes moving out....yawn, so predictable 😂

Reactions: 2
she's been blasting her furniture shopping all over her damn stories of course people are gonna get it right. how is she so daft

• Haha
she's been blasting her furniture shopping all over her damn stories of course people are gonna get it right. how is she so daft
This is like the birthday situation again. She acted like she was keeping her birthday a secret, but then blasted it all over her story and even a post? Like if you want attention, just come out and say it. Acting like you’re keeping things quiet but then putting up a story of you in IKEA followed by a story showing how empty your room is just screams attention seeking.

Reactions: 7
She does this constantly- why can she never search things up on google like normal people do? I think she wants her followers to feel sorry for her because she’s a ‘7 figure’ business woman who works too hard 😩🧿
Who doesnt have time to eat! 😂 it's always a pity party for her. It's all for engagement on social media. She gets people to vote in polls or send msgs in these question boxes so it bumps her account up.

She does this constantly- why can she never search things up on google like normal people do? I think she wants her followers to feel sorry for her because she’s a ‘7 figure’ business woman who works too hard 😩🧿
If she was really ill maybe she should call the doctor instead of trying to gain pity on Instagram. Idk who her audience is but I’m glad I’m not part of it 😂

This is like the birthday situation again. She acted like she was keeping her birthday a secret, but then blasted it all over her story and even a post? Like if you want attention, just come out and say it. Acting like you’re keeping things quiet but then putting up a story of you in IKEA followed by a story showing how empty your room is just screams attention seeking.
and she just made the entire post of moving out on her feed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wow didn't know moving out at the age of 26 was such an accomplishment for a 7 figure business women lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.