Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha she blocked me on TikTok cause I said she was already wearing makeup in her “zoom tutorial” I mean it’s so obvious and people were lapping up her nonsense “I just used the powder” lolllllll
She's definitely wearing make up or using a filter, she just wants everyone to comment how "flawless" her skin is. She's so selfish so many girls have asked what the powder is she literally flicked past it before anyone has a chance to note it down

Reactions: 1
Did harneet use to do Erims makeup? Saw she did a makeover on tanvi on tiktok. Not sure what to make of tanvi yet! But suppose refreshing to see her before any makeup on that tiktok, as her Ig photos are all so heavily filtered.

Did harneet use to do Erims makeup? Saw she did a makeover on tanvi on tiktok. Not sure what to make of tanvi yet! But suppose refreshing to see her before any makeup on that tiktok, as her Ig photos are all so heavily filtered.
Yes just came on to say this! Tanvis pre make up face shocked me because she is so heavily filtered or covered in make up on her own feed that I wasn’t expecting it.
Also funny that tanvi was supporting erim couple of days before but now hanging out with harneet!

Trust me!!! That tanvi also seems so problematic. How can she go from supporting Erim to acting like besties with that other girl. She’s alwyas got a new issue on her Instagram and is starting to become very much like Erim

Reactions: 2
So basically there were like 3/4 bad reviews on her trustpilot 2 days ago. One of her responses back to them were soemthing like 'we are raising this with trustpilot regarding the increasing bad reviews from anonymous buyers' basically saying that they now thing every bad review is being put there purposely. I went to go look again yesterday and they've all disappeared and now some good ones have been out up. Like why not look into the legitimacy of your good reviews because it looks like you're putting them their to drown out bad ones erim.

Also, it's annoying because I brought her oil back in spring last year and although I didn't get loads of hair fall out I got a really badly itchy scalp. Like I was making it bleed sometimes by itching it a lot. I had changed anything else and ended up going to the docs. But its pissed me off because let's just say she does get trustpilot to remove ALL bad reviews under the fcat that she thinks they are fake then it's literally slapping all the girls who brought her oil and had genuine bad results from it in their face. She's going to try and silence their legitimate issues. She hoenslty makes me sick. How cna you cause people hair to fall out or like me have some sort of reaction to it and then try and fizzle it out?

She's always talking about karma, this one's going to bite her like a witch if she doesn't sort her issues out and start acting truthful

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So basically there were like 3/4 bad reviews on her trustpilot 2 days ago. One of her responses back to them were soemthing like 'we are raising this with trustpilot regarding the increasing bad reviews from anonymous buyers' basically saying that they now thing every bad review is being put there purposely. I went to go look again yesterday and they've all disappeared and now some good ones have been out up. Like why not look into the legitimacy of your good reviews because it looks like you're putting them their to drown out bad ones erim.

Also, it's annoying because I brought her oil back in spring last year and although I didn't get loads of hair fall out I got a really badly itchy scalp. Like I was making it bleed sometimes by itching it a lot. I had changed anything else and ended up going to the docs. But its pissed me off because let's just say she does get trustpilot to remove ALL bad reviews under the fcat that she thinks they are fake then it's literally slapping all the girls who brought her oil and had genuine bad results from it in their face. She's going to try and silence their legitimate issues. She hoenslty makes me sick. How cna you cause people hair to fall out or like me have some sort of reaction to it and then try and fizzle it out?

She's always talking about karma, this one's going to bite her like a witch if she doesn't sort her issues out and start acting truthful
Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if 50% of the positive reviews on there are fake/paid for lmao. This girl needs to get a grip. You can’t just ignore people’s problems as a “business” offering a service, especially when it comes to people hair/skin!

When her oil launched she was offering a 30 min video call with her in return for a positive review on Trust Pilot 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When her oil launched she was offering a 30 min video call with her in return for a positive review on Trust Pilot 👀
That’s just shady. Surely reviews should be only based on someone’s purchasing experience not bribing them.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, and someone mentioned this earlier about the negative reviews being removed and that is so true. Earlier in the thread I mentioned I had a look on Trustpilot and there were so many negative review, yet she thinks her business is "transparent"it's anything but that.

Loool her YT video on why people need her brush 😂😂 a joke!

The way Tanvi behaves is so weird, so preachy but doesn’t come up on Instagram without filters or makeup - what does that say? These things are so normal. No one looks perfect so why can’t people just accept it, and erim oh my, her reviews are so bad but she won’t stop lol her customer service is so crappy

Reactions: 3
The way Tanvi behaves is so weird, so preachy but doesn’t come up on Instagram without filters or makeup - what does that say? These things are so normal. No one looks perfect so why can’t people just accept it, and erim oh my, her reviews are so bad but she won’t stop lol her customer service is so crappy
her tiktoks are SO CRINGE

I honestly don’t understand why people can’t just be themselves and try to create this influencer personality

Clearly she breaches the rules for her Trust pilot page. By flagging and getting negative reviews removed

Everytime she offers 30 video call with her I’m like why..... who would want that

• Haha
Part of me thinks it’s all erim then another part of me thinks erim sees herself as above everyone else so can’t do anything and has to have her team do everything for her whilst she’s stays in bed
I get it because that is the image she really has portrayed, she wants us to think she’s super successful and is making enough money to pay salaries to a team of people. truth is I don’t think she does. I really don’t believe Erim is in that league, it’s all part of the illusion she wants her audience to believe.

if her brand was legit she wouldn’t have a team of people working round the clock to delete comments and negative reviews etc, she would work to improve her brand and take any criticism. Ultimately brands only become successful when they learn from criticism. she takes everything so personally and I’ve seen so many passive aggressive replies to reviewers/reviews, if she had a team they would give some generic reply. I don’t know 100%, I’m just thinking out loud on here, which brand comments #bekind at the end of a reply to a bad review ???? It’s soooo passive aggressive... so by giving a bad review you aren’t being kind?? it’s just screams unprofessional and unable to take any criticism, bad business. sorry kinda went on there x

Reactions: 5
If anyone happens to have any screenshots or proof of erim asking her followers to give good reviews in exchange for video calls with her, you can report that to trustpilot. they are very strict about companies offering incentives for positive reviews on their website.

Reactions: 7
Why is this girl trying to convince us to buy her overpriced, poundland hairbrush when her hair is looking static and frizzy in the video 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise erims got a new "bestie" who she drags around with her everywhere now. She does find her replacements pretty fast doesnt she 😂 so funny how she keeps posting stories implying she is moving out without actually saying it. She loves the attention 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.