Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body does look a lot more toned than her bikini pics from Atlanta sooo clearly u haven’t been working out since 14 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her body does look a lot more toned than her bikini pics from Atlanta sooo clearly u haven’t been working out since 14 lol
shes obviously been breaking covid rules and visiting ekgfit...she always posts she gone for a run at random times from her car...yes erim we all believe you went for a run at 10pm in your 'modest' workout shorts and then decided to get in your car and post about

I remember once she posted a video on how she got abs and she got slated in the comments because her advice was bs 😂
She probably gave rubbish advice on purpose because there’s no way she wants to help other girls achieve abs

Reactions: 7
Hate to say this, but her foundation actually looks her color in her shoot. 😵 We’ll see though....

Reactions: 1
i know this has already been brought up but erim's hair doesn't even look that great considering the fact that all she does is hype up her hair oil. It's just long but looks dry as hell. I'd choose negin mirsalehi's gisou hair oil over byerim any day just bc at least negin's hair looks nice and shiny (gisou is another fake deep & overpriced hair oil brand).

now that i think about it, it's so likely that erim saw how well gisou was doing and wanted to join in on the hair oil hype. at least gisou's bottle looks high end and luxury bc erim's definitely does not. perfume lookin ass bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hate to say this, but her foundation actually looks her color in her shoot. 😵 We’ll see though....
I actually thought this too. She looked a lot darker (her natural colour) in the shoot today. Although the pic she did post is heavily edited

I think she's in th e process of moving out or getting an office or something.the other day she was obnoxiously showing sofas and yday she was looking at rugs

i know this has already been brought up but erim's hair doesn't even look that great considering the fact that all she does is hype up her hair oil. It's just long but looks dry as hell. I'd choose negin mirsalehi's gisou hair oil over byerim any day just bc at least negin's hair looks nice and shiny (gisou is another fake deep & overpriced hair oil brand).

now that i think about it, it's so likely that erim saw how well gisou was doing and wanted to join in on the hair oil hype. at least gisou's bottle looks high end and luxury bc erim's definitely does not. perfume lookin ass bottle.
Erims hair doesn’t make me want her oil either. I agree it looks dry, frizzy and has loads of split ends when it isn’t straightened. When it is, it looks flat. Imagine her hair wasn’t long, no one would notice it at all. People only think her hair is nice because it is long. Also, why is she so proud of her packaging. Its a copy of Tom fords perfume and it’s also so dumb to not have a transparent bottle for people to see how much oil is left inside 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think she's in th e process of moving out or getting an office or something.the other day she was obnoxiously showing sofas and yday she was looking at rugs
If this is true, we all know how ugly it’s gonna look since erim really does not have any taste 🤣

I actually thought this too. She looked a lot darker (her natural colour) in the shoot today. Although the pic she did post is heavily edited
I thought that too if you look at her face, neck and hands. Now I’m doubting if she has used skin lightening products but it still is a BIG problem that she uses lighter foundations to appear a lighter complexion. I really hope she sees how damaging that is for the south Asian girls who look up to her

Attachments

Last edited:
She posted a while back that her new warehouse as a office space in it, so I'm guessing shes doing that office up

That's why it's only her and her business account constantly posting about the oil like give it a break. I'm so glad I never wasted my money on her tit oil.

Reactions: 3
I just went on trust pilot and it seems she can't handle all the bad reviews coming in hence why keeps flagging them up. God help those people who are gonna buy her oil and new crappy products

notice the words “your allegations” only the words Erim would use because she’s on the defence about her olive oil hair brand. she seriously cannot take any criticism looooool #bekind looooooool

Guys it’s about time we agree she doesn’t have any teams she does all this bullshit herself, the word team is used to make herself feel important. That reply is Erim to the T

Reactions: 5
notice the words “your allegations” only the words Erim would use because she’s on the defence about her olive oil hair brand. she seriously cannot take any criticism looooool #bekind looooooool

Guys it’s about time we agree she doesn’t have any teams she does all this bullshit herself, the word team is used to make herself feel important. That reply is Erim to the T
Part of me thinks it’s all erim then another part of me thinks erim sees herself as above everyone else so can’t do anything and has to have her team do everything for her whilst she’s stays in bed

Ha she blocked me on TikTok cause I said she was already wearing makeup in her “zoom tutorial” I mean it’s so obvious and people were lapping up her nonsense “I just used the powder” lolllllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.