Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's disgusting she goes around flaunting her hair when she KNOWS so many of her customers have had negative effects from it and lost their hair. It's a massive slap in the face to the people who trusted her product and invested their money in it and supported her only to be completely ignored and their reviews deleted/dismissed.
Her hair isn’t even all that, it’s just long. IMO, when it is not straightened, it looks so unhealthy and has a lot of split ends.
Also, she still selling her gifted free products for full price. Why not gift it to your friends and family, donate it, put it in a giveaway? She doesn’t even need to accept the gifted stuff they send her and can ask to be out of the PR list. But ofc, all erim thinks about is how she can gain money out of a free product. She isn’t even grateful of what she receives and only puts it on her story to show off that she is getting free products whilst we have to work hard if we wanted to buy these products

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her hair isn’t even all that, it’s just long. IMO, when it is not straightened, it looks so unhealthy and has a lot of split ends.
Also, she still selling her gifted free products for full price. Why not gift it to your friends and family, donate it, put it in a giveaway? She doesn’t even need to accept the gifted stuff they send her and can ask to be out of the PR list. But ofc, all erim thinks about is how she can gain money out of a free product. She isn’t even grateful of what she receives and only puts it on her story to show off that she is getting free products whilst we have to work hard if we wanted to buy these products
It's like when she keeps bragging about all the new designer bags she treats herself with every other week and getting her dream car at 25 by 'working hard'. Yes sis if your dad finances your business and you don't have to pay any rent or bills of course you can afford this tit! Yeah I don't know why these PR companies still gift her stuff, she always throws it around her bedroom and most of the videos cut off mid sentence before she moves onto the next product. I'd hate for someone like that to represent my products she never respects anything she is given or gives a proper review

Reactions: 4
It's like when she keeps bragging about all the new designer bags she treats herself with every other week and getting her dream car at 25 by 'working hard'. Yes sis if your dad finances your business and you don't have to pay any rent or bills of course you can afford this tit! Yeah I don't know why these PR companies still gift her stuff, she always throws it around her bedroom and most of the videos cut off mid sentence before she moves onto the next product. I'd hate for someone like that to represent my products she never respects anything she is given or gives a proper review
Imagine someone did that to her tit hair oil- she would go on a rant and send the police their way 🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagine someone did that to her tit hair oil- she would go on a rant and send the police their way 🤣🤣
🤣did the police article ever come out?? Also have you seen what tanvi.x has been doing (she needs her own thread too) she literally has filed a police complaint with a guy who she works with, for harassment! The messages she posted were so mild compared to what other influencers get (like death threats to them and their family which is genuine harassment). This guy was just voicing his opinion and they had been speaking for 3 years, and i'm not condoning negative messages but surely you would just block that person and stop talking to them - not file for harassment??? Girls like her and erim are genuinely vile and think they are above everyone else. Like they think they are so important the police will have time to investigate their silly little issues on insta!

I personally don’t like Tanvi but I do think we need to let go off the just blocking rhetoric I think it’s perfectly fine to shame someone being horrible to you, although she should have done it sooner rather than leave it every time he said something. Yeah Erims hair is far from healthy LOL it only looks shiny when she straightens it and she’s all about her hair being long not the health of it

Reactions: 2
I don't follow tanvi, but just stalked her and don't like her vibe. She seems full of herself, like Erim. Noticed that she has saved this in her highlights. Clearly she's deluded aswell that the police will do anything. Police won't do anything! They dont do anything for real crime that takes place in the real world why would they do anything about someone sending a few msgs online 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

I don't follow tanvi, but just stalked her and don't like her vibe. She seems full of herself, like Erim. Noticed that she has saved this in her highlights. Clearly she's deluded aswell that the police will do anything. Police won't do anything! They dont do anything for real crime that takes place in the real world why would they do anything about someone sending a few msgs online 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t even believe erims story of the police arresting her troll since there is no article. I do think that people should be called out if they are sending horrible messages but we all know erim sees us as trolls even though we just gossip

If I scammed people with a £40 hair oil I could buy an ugly af Chanel bag too 😂😂😂 sis is not elite at all, just corrupt.

• Haha
Ugh she really doesn’t help herself does it. Should know better than to use erim as an example. Also, I’m pretty sure she’s educated so how is she moving like this lol

Erims different she thinks someone disagreeing with her is harassment

Reactions: 3
LOL no one on her shoot was wearing masks, utterly disgusting
she really doesn't give a f does she, she's not even hiding it - this is probably the realest she's ever been tbh

hey it's ok they're all wearing masks at the end though :rolleyes:

• Haha
Does anyone remember when erim used to try give fitness advice sis you’re genetically blessed then came out with I work out once a week lmao

Reactions: 1
Ugh she really doesn’t help herself does it. Should know better than to use erim as an example. Also, I’m pretty sure she’s educated so how is she moving like this lol

Erims different she thinks someone disagreeing with her is harassment
so is erim - sis got an A* in english didn't you know? she never fails to mention it at every opportunity

• Haha
so is erim - sis got an A* in english didn't you know? she never fails to mention it at every opportunity
Is that why she has to lie about laser? Typical narc only inflates her ego all day, never accepts any responsibility.

🤣🤣🤣🤣she’s flexing her first class degree all the time like you don’t know everything just cause you got a first class in a business degree

And a first class degree!! At the university OF MANCHESTER!! You won’t believe the stories she has from there, she only shows 10% of her life remember 🤣🤣 honestly, the way she hypes everything up pisses me off

And a first class degree!!
Like congrats so did thousands of other people!!

And a first class degree!! At the university OF MANCHESTER!! You won’t believe the stories she has from there, she only shows 10% of her life remember 🤣🤣 honestly, the way she hypes everything up pisses me off
I don’t think anyone cares about how many guys she was on top of there lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.