Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when erim used to try give fitness advice sis you’re genetically blessed then came out with I work out once a week lmao
🤣🤣 when I used to follow her back in the day (back when I thought she was actually ok) I did message her to ask do you follow a fitness routine etc, she messaged back saying she barely works out and eats crap all the time. I was like wow god really did give this girl everything. Then a few weeks later she started posting fitness routines and then went on to say she's been working out since she was 14. I was like huh..that's when her downfall and the lies started....

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 when I used to follow her back in the day (back when I thought she was actually ok) I did message her to ask do you follow a fitness routine etc, she messaged back saying she barely works out and eats crap all the time. I was like wow god really did give this girl everything. Then a few weeks later she started posting fitness routines and then went on to say she's been working out since she was 14. I was like huh..that's when her downfall and the lies started....
that’s so funny it’s like she can’t keep her story straight on anything, maybe she should start writing her script down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when erim used to try give fitness advice sis you’re genetically blessed then came out with I work out once a week lmao
Omg yes!! She used to bang on about how she works out so much...which then changed to "my diet is literally parathas and butter" then it was I only work out once a week too sis don't eat all day, I live off less than a 1000 cals a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg yes!! I remember this!! I was so confused!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know when Nikki rai got her tick on Instagram? I just saw her comment on Erims picture and I was thinking was it her who she was bitching about

Does anyone know when Nikki rai got her tick on Instagram? I just saw her comment on Erims picture and I was thinking was it her who she was bitching about
Might be. Erim follows her but never likes or comments on her pics. She literally only liked 1 pic in the last 4 months 😂 so much for a girls girl ey

Reactions: 1
Omg yes!! I remember this!! I was so confused!!
The thing is she is genetically blessed (imo) if she can eat whatever she wants and have a flat stomach like that...and I thought good for you girl. But when the lies started and the complaining I was like no no no...her ugly personality ruins everything

Might be. Erim follows her but never likes or comments on her pics. She literally only liked 1 pic in the last 4 months 😂 so much for a girls girl ey
I think its hilarious her byerim account only follows her. organicoilsbyhema always reposts other asian influencers and likes and comments on their posts. erim really thinks she's at beyonces level

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The thing is she is genetically blessed (imo) if she can eat whatever she wants and have a flat stomach like that...and I thought good for you girl. But when the lies started and the complaining I was like no no no...her ugly personality ruins everything

I think its hilarious her byerim account only follows her. organicoilsbyhema always reposts other asian influencers and likes and comments on their posts. erim really thinks she's at beyonces level
Erim wanted to unfollow everyone on her own personal account. Someone really needs to put her back in her place- she thinks she is prestige and above everyone 🤣😭

Its actually pissing me off how much she constantly shills her mfing hair oil. Whats the point of having a separate page for your brand when youre gonna be bringing it up every second on your personal account?
Also i just cackled imagining her switching to the byerim account and commenting on her own stupid post. What a loser she probably thinks this is the pinnacle of branding & marketing.
i wonder why she deleted this picture off her feed

What has she got to hide?
Probably her insecurities. Maybe didnt get as much engagement on them so she deletes/archives them instead...obv shes get rid of all her old pics from years ago too a while back so no one could compare the work shes had done to herself. She's untagged herself from most of her old pics too that other accounts posted.

Probably her insecurities. Maybe didnt get as much engagement on them so she deletes/archives them instead...obv shes get rid of all her old pics from years ago too a while back so no one could compare the work shes had done to herself. She's untagged herself from most of her old pics too that other accounts posted.
I’m guessing she wants to also hide pictures where she wasn’t so modest so she can claim that she is 🤣

yeah i remember wanting to know her fitness routine and was confused the whole time cause she couldn't get her stories right lol

yeah i remember wanting to know her fitness routine and was confused the whole time cause she couldn't get her stories right lol
I remember once she posted a video on how she got abs and she got slated in the comments because her advice was bs 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.