Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry for the silly question - but what kind of things would be included in the NDA anyways??

I thought I'd leave these public receipts here...

>>Her business registered/incorporated on May 5th, 2020 and you can find the public pdf records at this link or just see the photos below. She insistently says she started off completely independent and on her own capital and that her dad refused to help but it's clear that he not only gave her capital from the get-go, but has always been the managing director of ByErim Ltd., Erim's "independent, self-made company".

>>If you search ByErim Ltd on Endole (link or see photo), you'll see that Erim is listed in most of her father's businesses. She's been/is director of so many of his businesses (she's been involved with 7 different companies, all run by her father, receipts in photos and here). She is in no way self-made and has indeed received tons of help, advice and opportunities from her father.

>>Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.

Look, it's great if parents can help their kids establish themselves, but to lie and build a brand off of being self-made? And make youtube videos with outright lies to address people's (rightful) suspicions??

Um...sis??? Is everything you are a lie?
This isn’t her address, she uses someone else’s address as her companies base

Reactions: 1
sorry for the silly question - but what kind of things would be included in the NDA anyways??
Probably anything related to her hair and just her in general

ie. Formulation of the oil, meetings with suppliers, marketing strategies, numbers of the company, launches, new products, any conversations with her, events, and etc probably would be covered in the NDA as well.

so basically anything that can break her brand will be in the NDA

Reactions: 2
not kaur beauty getting tagged, but erim is nowhere to be seen 😂😂 the 2 skin lightening queens.

Who gets their friends to sign an NDA? Clearly there’s a lot this girl wants to keep private 🙃

Thought id share two photos here to raise awareness of my experience. I started using erims oil a while back and one of my biggest regrets. I literally paid £40 to lose my hair effectively. I lost so much of my hair over a period of time. The social media hypes up this oil and i've had nothing but a bad experience. This is my hair after one comb through, now imagaine that everyday for weeks after using this oil. Wonder if anyone on here has had a similar expereince?. Massive confidence knock after losing so much hair.
View attachment 518251View attachment 518252
Exact same thing happened to me girl. And what did erim do ? Got my review taken down on trust pilot even after I provided my order number AND got 50% refunded. I still am feeling the effects of her oil but the hair fall has slowed down a bit after a bunch of months... I never had any hair fall either prior to using her oil. She’s an absolute witch for making a shampoo now after everyone telling her it’s causing hair fall.

• Sad
Its actually pissing me off how much she constantly shills her mfing hair oil. Whats the point of having a separate page for your brand when youre gonna be bringing it up every second on your personal account?
Also i just cackled imagining her switching to the byerim account and commenting on her own stupid post. What a loser she probably thinks this is the pinnacle of branding & marketing.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just got finished reading all the threads and I haven't seen anyone bring this up, but why does she always use the evil eye symbol? While Sikhs aren't supposed to believe in the evil eye, many still do, but no one ever uses that symbol. It's not part of our Punjabi/Sikh culture, it's more so used by Muslims.

I just got finished reading all the threads and I haven't seen anyone bring this up, but why does she always use the evil eye symbol? While Sikhs aren't supposed to believe in the evil eye, many still do, but no one ever uses that symbol. It's not part of our Punjabi/Sikh culture, it's more so used by Muslims.
We have mentioned this, idk why she thinks an emoji will protect her

She uses the nazar emoji for every.damn.thing. her nails, her dad , her grandma, her tit.

Reactions: 4
She believes she gets nazar/evil eye from people, but little does she know that she attracts it herself into her life. She talks about manifestation etc but she clearly doesn't know much about it and is just throwing the word around coz again its trending with influencers right now but if she studied manifestation she would know that your energy and consciousness is what creates your reality. Her energy is so low vibe, I can see why she is attracting hate, bad reviews, friendships/relationships ending, employees leaving. Shes just a negative person to be around and I've not even been around her physically but just through social media I can pick up her energy and it's not an energy I would want to be around.

Reactions: 5
She believes she gets nazar/evil eye from people, but little does she know that she attracts it herself into her life. She talks about manifestation etc but she clearly doesn't know much about it and is just throwing the word around coz again its trending with influencers right now but if she studied manifestation she would know that your energy and consciousness is what creates your reality. Her energy is so low vibe, I can see why she is attracting hate, bad reviews, friendships/relationships ending, employees leaving. Shes just a negative person to be around and I've not even been around her physically but just through social media I can pick up her energy and it's not an energy I would want to be around.
Exactly!! She says energy speaks volume so why does she attract hate on Twitter and her tiktoks, why does she have a gossip forum about her, why do none of her friendships or relationships last, why is she getting bad reviews for a product she keeps hyping up, why is no other influencer praising her. She is too negative

Attachments

[/QUOT
10000000000% this is exactly what she’s like, you can’t even compliment her without her saying “don’t give me nazar”. She attracts bad energy because she is rotten to the core and is so paranoid of others giving her bad energy/nazar because she think that way herself. She only has horrible things to say behind peoples back so she believes everyone will do the same to her. & when she compliments you, best believe it’s a backhanded compliment loaded with spite.

She always says her life is chaos like sis ur attracting it lol
She literally seeks out mayhem and she doesn’t even realise it. She sees fire and walks towards it. The law of attraction truly does work for her because all she does is speak negativity into existence and therefore that’s what she receives.

She thinks she’s God’s gift to be putting evil eye emojis all the time thinking a damn text symbol is going to protect her 🤣 you get what you give in life and this one expects everyone to worship her and for what purpose I don’t know? Should we worship her crappy hair oil which has caused trauma to people losing hair or should we worship her NDA having ass? Or that she treats her friends like crap which is clear on much of her content...

I think it's disgusting she goes around flaunting her hair when she KNOWS so many of her customers have had negative effects from it and lost their hair. It's a massive slap in the face to the people who trusted her product and invested their money in it and supported her only to be completely ignored and their reviews deleted/dismissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.