Niki Mahon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d question calling her a jewellery designer.

My main gripe about her is transparency. She says her products are all her designs from scratch but in reality a lot of them are products widely available on platforms like AliExpress and Alibaba and she’s just charging a nice mark up for them by taking decent photos.

Mel_Ma

Her products look really cheap and as you say, the designs are not unique at all. I personally unfollowed after she started blaming beautiful girls on Instagram to make her feel insecure. She was playing victim when she’s a perfectly beautiful girl and that showed she has an envious type of personality.

Private_user01

Her products look really cheap and as you say, the designs are not unique at all. I personally unfollowed after she started blaming beautiful girls on Instagram to make her feel insecure. She was playing victim when she’s a perfectly beautiful girl and that showed she has an envious type of personality.
I think she may be confident but said what she felt would make her more "relatable" and to attract more followers but it seemed to have backfired

I think she may be confident but said what she felt would make her more "relatable" and to attract more followers but it seemed to have backfired
i think the issue is when she gives our advice on business etc she always seems really preachy, like she is one deity we should be bowing down to. Not sure whether that’s just me feeling that.

butmy main gripe is her lying about her designs that clearly are not hers. I could post an AliExpress link to every one of her pieces

sunshinexx

LOL I’m actually surprised that all her stock is from AliBaba as she has such a superior attitude when talking about suppliers and how she’s so busy with her designs

nikita14

Everyone is going now this blond trend doesn’t suit everyone but the person doing her hair did a great job just not for her, didn’t like her old colour either darker hair defo suits her better

anon12344321

The Alibaba and Aliexpress stuff doesn’t surprise me, it’s mainly low quality and cheap materials. I think she’s just used those same suppliers to make the jewellery with a few design tweaks.

Like others, I unfollowed because of the way she acts superior and it felt like she was bitter that her follower growth had come to a standstill. As she mentioned the majority of her following is guys, and that’s mainly from the posts she would put up in tight dresses or skirts, always making sure her feet and legs were in prime position for the foot fetish guys.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks