Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's doing a pandora ad, watch how those rings that she loves so much (never wears coz she's showing off the Cartier love ring she wears all the time) will end up on depop too 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long she will stay quiet for, surely princess hairless erim can’t last this long without complaining about something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if this small business knows that the jewellery they spent the time making and gifting to erim is now in her dead giveaway (which barely anyone has entered hahah) after she tried selling it on depop for MORE than what the business owner is selling it for. Note to everyone- never gift erim anything

Attachments

Reactions: 1
what the hell is so revolutionary about a damn hairbrush? it looks so cheap and flimsy. and now she's gonna release shampoo and conditioner. yeah she should focus on releasing a dandruff shampoo considering how much she has xx

• Haha
So I don't know how many of you know about gurneet on IG. But her latest post is basically shouting out all the majority punjabi females. And erim is no where to be seen. Like she's tagged all the main ones and no erim. That's how you know she ain't a girls girl
Screenshot_20210407_141725_com.instagram.android_edit_219585235280555.jpg

Also someone commented her foundation is light. But on a level, her side profile is not it in this lol
Screenshot_20210407_142059_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Reactions: 3
So I don't know how many of you know about gurneet on IG. But her latest post is basically shouting out all the majority punjabi females. And erim is no where to be seen. Like she's tagged all the main ones and no erim. That's how you know she ain't a girls girl View attachment 518205

Also someone commented her foundation is light. But on a level, her side profile is not it in this lolView attachment 518209
I can’t believe someone who is meant to be representing and influencing south Asian girls is ok with having their skin look so much lighter than it actually is

also, no one commented erim either. I think more people have realised she isn’t authentic

Last edited:
Thought id share two photos here to raise awareness of my experience. I started using erims oil a while back and one of my biggest regrets. I literally paid £40 to lose my hair effectively. I lost so much of my hair over a period of time. The social media hypes up this oil and i've had nothing but a bad experience. This is my hair after one comb through, now imagaine that everyday for weeks after using this oil. Wonder if anyone on here has had a similar expereince?. Massive confidence knock after losing so much hair.
A3A23E4C-E91D-4DFA-AC8D-CF6908721043.jpeg
FEDC4E5D-947B-4FF5-AFA5-32F4C415FFBB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Thought id share two photos here to raise awareness of my experience. I started using erims oil a while back and one of my biggest regrets. I literally paid £40 to lose my hair effectively. I lost so much of my hair over a period of time. The social media hypes up this oil and i've had nothing but a bad experience. This is my hair after one comb through, now imagaine that everyday for weeks after using this oil. Wonder if anyone on here has had a similar expereince?. Massive confidence knock after losing so much hair.
View attachment 518251View attachment 518252
Wow, so sorry to hear that. I’m grateful that I’ve never bought this oil and would never support erim in any way because of how problematic she is. But so many people on trust pilot has had a similar experience. Just shows that the oil is a load of overhyped bs. If it was really as good as she claims, she wouldn’t need to constantly promote it because the oil would speak for itself.

So I don't know how many of you know about gurneet on IG. But her latest post is basically shouting out all the majority punjabi females. And erim is no where to be seen. Like she's tagged all the main ones and no erim. That's how you know she ain't a girls girl View attachment 518205

Also someone commented her foundation is light. But on a level, her side profile is not it in this lolView attachment 518209
Hmmm Gurneet is cool, she’s been super authentic from the get go. I remember she had this breakdown 2 years ago because her wedding got cancelled due to her fiancé getting in a car accident. She’s definitely changed a lot and for the better! I love that she’s been open about her own failures/struggles and even her OF. This is a girls girl, take notes, Erim

Shr tagged KaurBeauty and that’s a no for me lol Puneet ain’t a girls girl either 🤷🏻‍♀️

When I look at erim it doesn’t shout Punjabi to me lol she spent so long dissociating with the culture to look ambiguous now claims it back, isn’t a good look

View attachment 518251View attachment 518252
I'm so so sorry you had to experience this. I bought the oil for myself because I was losing hair from PCOS-related problems, and for my Mom, who is a frontline worker during the pandemic and was experiencing hair loss from the sides of her head. While we didn't see any hair loss thankfully, the oil didn't do anything for us either. I was super excited at the beginning to follow and buy Erim's oil because I wanted to support more Sikh businesses, but after the oil didn't really help, and I saw that she went to Dubai during the pandemic I was really upset and unfollowed her. I ended up making my own hair oil for a fraction of the cost and it's been helping a lot more. It sucks because I really was looking forward to supporting her and encouraging her as we do need the representation but I feel dumb now.

She's definitely reading here because she's barely put any content out so knows she was in the wrong and is keeping quiet. It won't last long she won't be able to take not getting attention from thirsty men.

She knows no one can attack her for continuously posting about the farmers protest so at least something good came out of all this and she's finally using her platform for something useful (even if it's not genuine at least it's raising awareness). At the peak of the protests she took a break from social media...like when has she ever taken a break from begging for attention?

Reactions: 6
She's definitely reading here because she's barely put any content out so knows she was in the wrong and is keeping quiet. It won't last long she won't be able to take not getting attention from thirsty men.

She knows no one can attack her for continuously posting about the farmers protest so at least something good came out of all this and she's finally using her platform for something useful (even if it's not genuine at least it's raising awareness). At the peak of the protests she took a break from social media...like when has she ever taken a break from begging for attention?
Exactly- she is only posting about the farmers protest now not because she cares so much about it but so she doesn’t receive any backlash. After a while, she will continue being her normal problematic self

it's strategic, she wants to play the victim so bad. she'll claim that people are hating on her as a sikh influencer and use the sikh and punjabi card against her own community as always. if you care so much about the sikh community why would you lie about laser

i feel so bad for everyone who bought her expensive hair oil and had horrible experiences :(

it's definitely overhyped on social media and it's unfortunate that she has been deleting bad reviews. I know we all look at the reviews before we buy and it just feels unfair that they have the right to delete the reviews...can I get the police and my lawyers involved in this? hahaha

but jokes aside, Erim calling out 'trolls' and always bringing up this concept of karma is so...boring at this point. Where's the karma when you delete reviews, only care about money (greed is a vice after all), and just simply lie for the sake of making money & getting attention.

Reactions: 3
if the oil isnt doing its job u can legit make claims with trading standards who will look into the product and your case and will test the product to check the authenticity to see if it is what she claims it to be- if its not then she can get done because its false advertisement.... hope this helps some of you out x

Reactions: 7
you’re not wrong about the NDA

I have a feeling Erim makes her close friends/acquaintances/employees sign an NDA about herself, her business and her life. It's the only thing that makes sense from the people on here claiming to know her but not being able to say much. An NDA makes perfect sense considering she comes from a self employed background with her dad owning a few businesses of his own.

I just watched her new tiktok, Jesus Christ 🤢 We get it, you make money from your hair oil but there is NO way ByErim is a 7 figure business. No way
wait until you find out why she got fired...

Why is getting fired from 3 jobs a flex for her ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.