Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose looks completely different too? She probably heavily contours it every day 🤣

Reactions: 2
That actually really upsets me. What a disrespect to modesty and the women who do practice it. There's nothing wrong with not being modest at all. But how can you feel okay with yourself calling yourself modest but wearing tops which completely show your boobs? You might as well be posting a nude because everything is shown there anyway. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why she continues to claim to be modest and is okay with herself about it. She is so manipulative to the girls following her. She should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her smile creeps me out now that I know how evil she is 🤣🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Again I’m not sure, but her upper lips, it’s kinda blurry pic but it doesn’t look normal

Plus, didn’t someone confirm on the other thread that her PT said she did? I might be completely wrong

Reactions: 1
I thought I'd leave these public receipts here...

>>Her business registered/incorporated on May 5th, 2020 and you can find the public pdf records at this link or just see the photos below. She insistently says she started off completely independent and on her own capital and that her dad refused to help but it's clear that he not only gave her capital from the get-go, but has always been the managing director of ByErim Ltd., Erim's "independent, self-made company".

>>If you search ByErim Ltd on Endole (link or see photo), you'll see that Erim is listed in most of her father's businesses. She's been/is director of so many of his businesses (she's been involved with 7 different companies, all run by her father, receipts in photos and here). She is in no way self-made and has indeed received tons of help, advice and opportunities from her father.

>>Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.

Look, it's great if parents can help their kids establish themselves, but to lie and build a brand off of being self-made? And make youtube videos with outright lies to address people's (rightful) suspicions??

Um...sis??? Is everything you are a lie?
On LinkedIn, her dad said he helped her later on. Her dad also seems to be in with the lies, claiming they've achieved 30k sales globally, with a £1.1m turnover LMAO

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
he literally says the bottle is copied from tom ford :ROFLMAO:
🤣 and then he proceeds to state that they shut down every other hair oil brand which was inspired by them LMAOOOO. So it's okay for you to be inspired by (aka copy) others but people can't be inspired by your daughter??? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed how she went from hair oil to hair and beard oil? Some guy called her out and said it wasn’t for beards

• Haha
Anyone noticed how she went from hair oil to hair and beard oil? Some guy called her out and said it wasn’t for beards
I noticed that too. It pretty much happened after her relationship ended and she realised that majority of her audience are men, so kept pushing it as a beard oil. Whereas before when she was about to launch it and hadnt made it public on IG but told everyone in the fb group, it was just a hair oil, no mention of it being a beard oil. Even the label says hair oil (bet she will amend that now and get stickers made saying hair & beard oil after reading this) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that too. It pretty much happened after her relationship ended and she realised that majority of her audience are men, so kept pushing it as a beard oil. Whereas before when she was about to launch it and hadnt made it public on IG but told everyone in the fb group, it was just a hair oil, no mention of it being a beard oil. Even the label says hair oil (bet she will amend that now and get stickers made saying hair & beard oil after reading this) 😂
Didn’t she once say she hates male attention and that her page is strictly for girls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they had a £1m+ “turnover”... but “sis” is selling her foundation covered clothes on Depop... and now it’s a fake one too 🤣 and wait sis also can’t afford a table to eat on. Makes sense!

• Haha
Didn’t she once say she hates male attention and that her page is strictly for girls 🤣🤣
Lolll she did and she was ignore mens comments on her pics before but now she sends them hearts and kisses ❤😘 (anything to get attention and money!)

So they had a £1m+ “turnover”... but “sis” is selling her foundation covered clothes on Depop... and now it’s a fake one too 🤣 and wait sis also can’t afford a table to eat on. Makes sense!
Or new joggers 😂 bet she only posted that for companies to send her free ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lolll she did and she was ignore mens comments on her pics before but now she sends them hearts and kisses ❤😘 (anything to get attention and money!)

Or new joggers 😂 bet she only posted that for companies to send her free ones!
Like the same way she posted about bird tit on her car to get a free clean? 🤣🤣🤣 #poshmuch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why not just sell stuff under your account LOOOL I acc don’t even see what the big deal is? Why do you have to be so shady, either that or do giveaways like so many influencers do
Idk why she tries pretend it’s not her account when the ‘brand new’ (used) stuff she’s selling, she’s been seen in. Also, there’s pictures of her on the depop account. Did she really think we would believe she doesn’t take tags out of her clothes because of ‘stress’? How does that even make sense?

Like the same way she posted about bird tit on her car to get a free clean? 🤣🤣🤣 #poshmuch
7 FiGuRe BuSinEsS 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On LinkedIn, her dad said he helped her later on. Her dad also seems to be in with the lies, claiming they've achieved 30k sales globally, with a £1.1m turnover LMAO
This is really interesting. It's clear her dad was involved somehow financially as there's no way you have a super well off father who you're close to and he doesn't want to give you financial support in opening your own business, it's really unlikely that would even happen. That's something realistic to lie about but I'm not sure if the figures are a lie. As her dad owns a few of his own companies and ByErim's records will be on Companies House soon enough, I'm sure as a business man he knows it's not smart to lie about it so I actually don't think these figures are a lie

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.