Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only used this a few times. I’ll do an all over treatment this weekend and see if the 4th time I try it does anything
omg pls stop using it. I’m still paying for the damage it caused to my hair. When your husband notices that your hair is in the shower for the first time ever in the years you’ve been married .. you know this oil is absolute tit. I kick myself for using it ever. So upsetting.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
someone is doing a Q&A type instagram live right now but i don't want to mention their names because i don't want bobble head's little minions to go harass their accounts. if you guys can pick up who I'm referring to, i would recommend tuning in! some of their answers have to do with bobble head. overall, the live is always lovely without Q&A tea anyway

Reactions: 2
someone is doing a Q&A type instagram live right now but i don't want to mention their names because i don't want bobble head's little minions to go harass their accounts. if you guys can pick up who I'm referring to, i would recommend tuning in! some of their answers have to do with bobble head. overall, the live is always lovely without Q&A tea anyway
Who hahaha

people are already asking questions about erim loooool but i feel really bad if those are troll accounts by erim, they should really be left alone

on Harneet’s live someone asked why her and Kavita are no longer friends with Erim, and they said they were never friends with her and they just worked for her. and no longer work for her LOL

on Harneet’s live someone asked why her and Kavita are no longer friends with Erim, and they said they were never friends with her and they just worked for her. and no longer work for her LOL
They also said they have read these threads and they made it clear they do. They said ‘reading is good for you’ and made it obvious she was problematic to work with. They don’t even say her name when reading the questions, something bad must have happened. They both seem so so lovely and different from erim though

Reactions: 6
Let's see what other questions are answered and from that live; it clearly shows that erim is problematic

they’re actually so sweet. they mentioned that erim had them sign the NDA when they started working for her. Only people with a lot to hide get NDAs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah i feel like we should all leave these girls out of this drama now...they seem very lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They also said they have read these threads and they made it clear they do. They said ‘reading is good for you’ and made it obvious she was problematic to work with. They don’t even say her name when reading the questions, something bad must have happened. They both seem so so lovely and different from erim though
I didn’t see this but good to know I picked up on the right vibes... when I’d watch the YT vids of them together I’d feel so uncomfortable. These girls deserve wayyy better than dusty Erim

Reactions: 5
I only tuned in towards the end and someone asked why is Erim bragging about being fired from 3 jobs and they said they wonder that themselves 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.