Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i noticed too :ROFLMAO: i normally just ignore their posts
^ You seem to be defending her a lot and thirsting over her a lot.
If both of you, which you really clearly haven't, read my posts in the first thread you'd know this isn't the case. I've said previously, I don't care about anything that Erim does other than profit off of Sikhi. Couldn't care less about her being manipulative, badmind or whatever people say, I care about her using my Guru's Sikhi to profit off of people. So I'm not reading this thread for the same reason most of these people are, it's because I'm sick of her profiting off of my religion when she does EVERYTHING that goes against it.

If this is what thirsting over somebody is, I'm interested to know what the opposite is lol. I defended the whole companies house discussion because I come from a family with a self-employed background too and so what her Dad does with his companies makes sense to me. But yeah, you're right. That's thirsting over her lol!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If both of you, which you really clearly haven't, read my posts in the first thread you'd know this isn't the case. I've said previously, I don't care about anything that Erim does other than profit off of Sikhi. Couldn't care less about her being manipulative, badmind or whatever people say, I care about her using my Guru's Sikhi to profit off of people. So I'm not reading this thread for the same reason most of these people are, it's because I'm sick of her profiting off of my religion when she does EVERYTHING that goes against it.
yeah I agree with what you say, a lot of people on here seem to think she’s half muslim/sikh. I know her in a family setting so I can’t speak much on the business side of things, what I do know is she is Sikh and hasn’t “picked” her Muslim side, she actually has nothing to do with it.

it’s worrying because she puts her religion at the forefront of her social media image when it’s not like that in reality, definitely attracts and promotes a false image to her followers who are Sikh and look to her as a positive female in the Sikh community.

Reactions: 3
If this is what thirsting over somebody is, I'm interested to know what the opposite is lol. I defended the whole companies house discussion because I come from a family with a self-employed background too and so what her Dad does with his companies makes sense to me. But yeah, you're right. That's thirsting over her lol!
This is thirsting over her.

Anyway that's great that you don't care about anything else, only the religion stuff, even though she is targeting getting kaur and muslim girl followers and lying to both of those communities, hence the manipulation. But like why continue to try to defend her and her family in recent posts if you don't care for any of the other stuff? The other stuff you were defending over weren't related to her religion at all.

I really couldn't care less if you're just another one of her thirsty followers that get upset about religion once in a while or not, but several people, even the accounts who say they know her personally, have mentioned that they is shady business behind the byerim numbers and her family's businesses and real money, so why are you trying to defend it so much just because they look well-off from outside appearances? That's the image they clearly want to display to the world haha.

Attachments

yeah I agree with what you say, a lot of people on here seem to think she’s half muslim/sikh. I know her in a family setting so I can’t speak much on the business side of things, what I do know is she is Sikh and hasn’t “picked” her Muslim side, she actually has nothing to do with it.

it’s worrying because she puts her religion at the forefront of her social media image when it’s not like that in reality, definitely attracts and promotes a false image to her followers who are Sikh and look to her as a positive female in the Sikh community.
Yeah, I get what you mean but people on here don't seem to understand you can't be half sikh, half muslim. I get why she's decided to use Sikhi as her image and her brand image because 1. people are so easily manipulated, 2. it's such a small community in influencer culture and 3. she could profit off of it but it's just gross. I hope she does recognise that one day. I don't doubt she prays or whatever but she definitely doesn't know anything about the religion.

Anyway that's great that you don't care about anything else, only the religion stuff, even though she is targeting getting kaur and muslim girl followers and lying to both of those communities, hence the manipulation. But like why continue to try to defend her and her family in recent posts if you don't care for any of the other stuff? The other stuff you were defending over weren't related to her religion at all.
You sound mad. She looked good in a photo and I said she looked good. This may be a thread to dislike her but I wouldn't deny somebody looked good even if I hated them. I'm pretty sure somebody agreed with me too. How is she lying to muslim followers when her whole brand is about Sikhi? I don't even think I've ever seen her talk about Islam before so how is she manipulating muslim girls...? I'm not defending her family, I'm explaining WHY it could be like that

I really couldn't care less if you're just another one of her thirsty followers that get upset about religion once in a while or not, but several people, even the accounts who say they know her personally, have mentioned that they is shady business behind the byerim numbers and her family's businesses and real money, so why are you trying to defend it so much just because they look well-off from outside appearances? That's the image they clearly want to display to the world haha.
how do you think she relates to Muslim girls ? Just out of interest

I don’t see what’s wrong with that, like people can clearly dislike erim but still agree she’s pretty? Saying she’s not is lying?

Don’t know about anything else tho

Reactions: 2
In terms of her '6 figure business', it may be revenue generated and not profit. So for revenue and selling her bottle at 40 each, it would mean about 25,000 bottles sold. That is about 10% of her following on instagram right now, so it could be a realistic number.

However, this would just be revenue...

But either way, I would not say she is self-made. Much like Kylie Jenner (lol), she's also had assistance from her family, etc. Regardless, this is not the reason to dislike her. I mean good for her for starting a business on her own right

We dislike her because she is manipulative and using 'Sikhi' and 'modesty' to try and sell the hair oil to Sikhs and Kaurs/Singhs for their long hair & beards under false image that she is this good modest girl and that is simply a lie. Once again, it is 100% ok to wear whatever you want but to CONSTANTLY be putting it out there 'i am so modest' 'look at me, im SUCH a good girl' 'i was born hairless' when all of that is just a lie.

Also the fact that she is LOWKEY judgemental..I've seen many of her posts say stuff like "I know you guys won't believe this!! But I don't drink alcohol, never have!!!" like ok??? congratulations, i guess

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
how do you think she relates to Muslim girls ? Just out of interest
When she initially started getting bigger she actually didn't mention she was Sikh, at least not enough for a lot of us who are muslim and followed her noticed tbh. When she used to post asian clothes in her stories, maybe like before 100k, she used to talk about modesty and she also has given tips on wearing hair under hijab, like oils before Byerim. I only really noticed she was Sikh when she launched her business because she was pushing "Sikh-owned Business" a lot. All of that and the necklace, partnering a lot with muslim MUAs and clothing brands (that's where a lot of us found her from), and shisha every weekend, so a lot of us genuinely thought she was muslim before she launched her hair oil and started saying she is a sikh a lot a lot more. I'm not saying any of that is wrong to do, but it was clear she was trying to attract the audiences.

It is manipulation if you have a large muslim and modest following but you try to claim the modesty and, around when she first launched her hair oil, she also used to say the same thing of how it can be worn under hijab, so essentially pushing the product again to her modest muslim followers.

Of course you can admit that she does look nice but "baaad" is not just 'she looks pretty'

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah it is revenue not profit I thought that was clear, so it’s not too unrealistic - still scamming young girls tho so I don’t agree and all this lying for no reason

Yeah it is revenue not profit I thought that was clear, so it’s not too unrealistic - still scamming young girls tho so I don’t agree and all this lying for no reason
exactly! if you want to call yourself an influencer and also on top of that - a SIKH influencer, the least you could do is not lie lmao

Reactions: 4
exactly! if you want to call yourself an influencer and also on top of that - a SIKH influencer, the least you could do is not lie lmao
Literally that’s the least you can do if you’re committed to Sikhi. The lies are out of control and it’s so silly when it’s so obviously she’s lying?

When she initially started getting bigger she actually didn't mention she was Sikh, at least not enough for a lot of us who are muslim and followed her noticed tbh. When she used to post asian clothes in her stories, maybe like before 100k, she used to talk about modesty and she also has given tips on wearing hair under hijab, like oils before Byerim. I only really noticed she was Sikh when she launched her business because she was pushing "Sikh-owned Business" a lot. All of that and the necklace, partnering a lot with muslim MUAs and clothing brands (that's where a lot of us found her from), and shisha every weekend, so a lot of us genuinely thought she was muslim before she launched her hair oil and started saying she is a sikh a lot a lot more. I'm not saying any of that is wrong to do, but it was clear she was trying to attract the audiences.

It is manipulation if you have a large muslim and modest following but you try to claim the modesty and, around when she first launched her hair oil, she also used to say the same thing of how it can be worn under hijab, so essentially pushing the product again to her modest muslim followers.

Of course you can admit that she does look nice but "baaad" is not just 'she looks pretty'
I don't agree that she's tried to manipulate her Muslim audience at all. I think this is a big stretch. I'm pretty sure she's always gone by "Erim Kaur" (correct me if i'm wrong) so you'd seriously need to lack brain cells if you thought she was Muslim after seeing "Kaur". She's also always worn a Kara and she has spoke about Sikhi for a while, much before ByErim I think. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

In terms of me complimenting her in one of 50 negative posts, I'm sorry that you're clearly such a negative person that you can't admit when somebody looks good even if you dislike them, but that's not me. I stand by what I said, she looks good in the photo. Stay mad

Literally that’s the least you can do if you’re committed to Sikhi. The lies are out of control and it’s so silly when it’s so obviously she’s lying?
I wonder if she follows the Dasvand part of Sikhi with her 7 figure business lol

Reactions: 4

She also never used to play paath in the background before when getting ready

Yeah I remember this. She barely mentioned sikhi and all the Asian brands she worked with were Pakistani and wore Pakistani style asian wear. I've never seen her in a punjabi salwar suit

She never used to refer to herself as Erim Kaur at the beginning. It was erimstagram and called herself Erim only. It was only when she became more known, started doing interviews/podcasts and made a fb group, she started calling herself Erim Kaur and told the girls in the group not to tell anyone her surname was lally... I dont understand coz anyone could have found her on fb and saw it anyway, don't know why she never just called herself erim kaur on fb too, if she didn't want people to know her surname

Last edited:
I wonder if she follows the Dasvand part of Sikhi with her 7 figure business lol
Hmm..well, she tells her audience how much she loves the stuff she's received from her PR and then goes and sells it on a depop that she pretends is not hers..so probably not lol

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry that you're clearly such a negative person that you can't admit when somebody looks good even if you dislike them
... I'm literally just pointing out that I have observed that you have defended her in a few posts there's literally no reason to get personally aggressive towards me and continue to call me 'mad' and what not.

I don't know how you want me to convince you that a lot of us muslims who have followed her just thought she was muslim. This is our experience...? There are tons of people who have Singh and Kaur in their name but they change religions and also have just never followed their religion. It is sad to say and it happens in muslim culture as well, but it is not a stretch for someone to be a Singh or Kaur and not be sikh.

... I'm literally just pointing out that I have observed that you have defended her in a few posts there's literally no reason to get personally aggressive towards me and continue to call me 'mad' and what not.

I don't know how you want me to convince you that a lot of us muslims who have followed her just thought she was muslim. This is our experience...? There are tons of people who have Singh and Kaur in their name but they change religions and also have just never followed their religion. It is sad to say and it happens in muslim culture as well, but it is not a stretch for someone to be a Singh or Kaur and not be sikh.
You know tons of people who have Singh and Kaur in their name but change religion????? Sorry what? What are you even talking about? Are you talking about those that have converted to Islam? Because they definitely aren't Singh or Kaur after that

I did not say that I personally know tons of people.

They may not be Singh or Kaur according to religion but legally there are many people who have their name and no I do not mean only muslim converts. Lilly Singh is an example of someone who has denounced her religion and publicly said she does not resonate with it anymore despite starting her channel because of it. She is not muslim, she has just denounced being a sikh publicly several years ago.

I dunno... I have never seen that she’s tried to relate to Muslim girls because she literally is half naked all the time, she talks about modesty till this day and wears next to nothing. I’ve never heard her talk about hijab, maybe covering her head in the temple but never the hijab. If anyone is Muslim and follows her I’m confused because they must know she’s not Muslim because of how she dresses and acts ... even then it’s an insult to Sikhi and Sikh community, so it can be taken either way. For me it’s insulting knowing who she is infront of camera and behind, and claiming to be sikhi. As for the Muslim thing, I can’t comment because I’ve never seen her do that. What I can say is modesty is not only exclusive to Islam, it’s expected in the Christianity etc.

she also has Kaur in her name I think it would go against being Muslim if that was the case.

The necklace is also in Arabic which is just the Arabic language it doesn’t signify Islam. I personally love the look of Arabic writing but I’m not Muslim. A lot of people have Chinese letters tattooed on them, it’s only a language.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.