Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So look at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ this was a tik tok posted some time ago which is no longer on her page. It was taken down when people started commenting saying why she would film something like that
she seriously does this kind of stuff all the time, for views and comments, i've seen her do it so much on tik tok and instagram. she's so desperate to go viral. she would rather do something provacative and get backlash and delete it and then claim being modest instead of... being modest. again just want to emphasise for the new eyes we have on these threads every day that there's no issue at all about her lack of modesty, the issue is the claim of being modest whilst doing so much of the opposite for online attention and money.

"where did you think this one was actually going" she quite literally suggests it herself. sex sells.

Reactions: 2
So look at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ this was a tik tok posted some time ago which is no longer on her page. It was taken down when people started commenting saying why she would film something like that
omg I remember when she posted this! It was basically a close up of her crotch and Erim moving her hips to a dance - you couldn’t see her face at all. She deleted it within hours presumably because of the comments.

Reactions: 1
she seriously does this kind of stuff all the time, for views and comments, i've seen her do it so much on tik tok and instagram. she's so desperate to go viral. she would rather do something provacative and get backlash and delete it and then claim being modest instead of... being modest. again just want to emphasise for the new eyes we have on these threads every day that there's no issue at all about her lack of modesty, the issue is the claim of being modest whilst doing so much of the opposite for online attention and money.

"where did you think this one was actually going" she quite literally suggests it herself. sex sells.
She’s done it before

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s one of those people who is like any attention is good attention for her business when it’s really not lol

Reactions: 1
i'm not trying to diagnose at all but she really should speak to a mental health professional because all signs are leading somewhere
She doesn’t see that she has a problem. EVERYONE else are the problem. She is 100% a narcissist. Anyone that tells her the truth quickly regrets it and she’ll make sure to show you she wasn’t happy with that.

i'm not trying to diagnose at all but she really should speak to a mental health professional because all signs are leading somewhere
I cannot even explain that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE are Erim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Im not trying to diagnose but I think someone has a problem if they think mi5 agents are going to take down her ‘trolls’ on a GOSSIP site

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been going live in her "sisterhood" fb group? She keeps asking for people to join but what is she actually doing in there now?

This is exactly what I was thinking, otherwise why else do people keep quiet about her life when they are no longer a part of it... guess she really does believe that she is a celeb and needs a NDA 😂

Ah God, just watched her recent tiktok... haha today she chose to claims it's a 7 figure biz...bet tomorrow it will be a 8 figure biz and then back down to 6 figures 😂😂😂 make your mind up "sis" 😉

Also she got fired from 3 jobs in a row...hmm just goes to show what kinda person she is. She wouldn't have been fired just for the sake of it. Must be a valid reason.
She got fired from one for stealing and selling the items on depop, surprise surprise...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she is so cold, doesn't even know how to speak to her friends properly. gives me super regina george frenemy vibes

I cannot even explain that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE are Erim.
i think a lot of us in this thread who don't know her personally can also agree how ever single point in that ss is her

Has she been going live in her "sisterhood" fb group? She keeps asking for people to join but what is she actually doing in there now?
no she hasn't done lives in there in a long time, and she's not active in it at all unless she's posting to promote her own stuff like byerim drops or sponsored posts etc

Attachments

she is so cold, doesn't even know how to speak to her friends properly. gives me super regina george frenemy vibes
She doesn’t know how to speak to anyone properly

She got fired from one for stealing and selling the items on depop, surprise surprise...
If that is true then why does she have the audacity to say people should have hired her.
Also, how money hungry is she lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.