Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 figures yesterday, 7 figures today- she must be taking the piss 🤣🤣

Erim- ‘why would I lie for a tiktok’
I mean why would you lie about being born hairless, I got so many questions too
Such a humble girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still baffled as to how this girl continues to lie about this “7 figure business” thing? Where are you pulling these numbers from? Oh yeah her ass

Reactions: 2
LOL @ her story she posted today about being fired from 3 jobs in a row...people need to realize that sometimes the problem is you?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she would flaunt the fact she’s been fired 3 TIMES IN A ROW. I work in the tech recruiting space and that’s just a big red flag to me. Working for herself is her only option because she obv lacks professional values. Her business will flop because how many other hair focused products can she make to sustain her 6-7-8 figure company.

Reactions: 8
So look at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ this was a tik tok posted some time ago which is no longer on her page. It was taken down when people started commenting saying why she would film something like that
First a dress thats apparently see through, then her crotch. And she’s still gonna claim she’s modest lmaoo

also, she still looking grey and ashy. Why does she so desperately want to be a lighter skin tone?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So look at this 🤦🏻‍♀️ this was a tik tok posted some time ago which is no longer on her page. It was taken down when people started commenting saying why she would film something like that
What was she doing in this tiktok?

Reactions: 1
Also, I went on harneets personal insta and erim never liked or commented in any of her pictures, not even to say happy birthday. I just know what kinda friend she is

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Tbh she couldn’t really do anything of her business without her daddy as we all know. Flaunting about being fired... hmm not the sharpest tool in the box is she? There’s nothing normal about that & suggests she’s very hard to work with

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.